[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tgirls are totally okay being just chicks with dicks >tguys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>tgirls are totally okay being just chicks with dicks
>tguys want you to respect them as a boy and go nowhere near their vag.
Tf
>>
Uhhhhh what tgirls do you know that use their dicks?
>>
>>7167557
if your dick was stolen from you, you'd be pretty pissed off about it too
>>
>>7167670
>implying that a dick was ever there for them to have it stolen
>>
>>7171724
>implying it's their mentality not literal dumbshit
>>
>>7171738
I know what you mean.. I get angry when i check my bank balance and my $60, 000, 000 are missing.

>I'm not really an entitled, delusional retard... I'm just pretending to prove a point about trannies

Also, dont you dare call me poor because my 60 million isnt there. You have to pretend the money is there too, or else you're a fucking asshole!
>>
This will be a long rant:

well since trans dudes were born females, they have a female's brain. therefore, they're all mentally handicapped by default. add that along with severe mental illness and it all adds up.

tgirls are mentally ill if they look like a hon, but they tend to be cool and not so uptight if they're good looking and pass. they still have the brain of a male, they just behave like a female. that's why a good chunk of them aren't SJW, even though the majority of them are. liberalism is correlated to happiness in life. that's why they tend to be angry and violent.
>>
>>7167557
negro what are you even talking about
plenty of transguys want you to pound their holes
all of the holes
all of the pounding

you need to get out more
>>
>>7172013
>implying you can fuck their "masculine vagina"
>Implying such an act would not invalidate who they have spend their entire life pretending what they are
>entitled shitlord who needs to stay in his own lane.

Your welcome for your free education lesson. Please leave a tip on my patreon account if you found the service useful (‿)
>>
>>7172105
haha not entitled, just have been on dates with transmen who specifically wanted, advertised, and asked for penis-in-vaginal rutting.

OP was suggesting non of them want this.
This is simply not true, cheers!
>>
>>7172134
Those are not transmen. Those are people taking vacation tours of a life-style they are not courageous enough to commit to. They are mocking and belittling what transitioning is to REAL trans folk.
>>
>>7172134
Where do live that has place with transmen who think like that?
>>
>>7172224

okay so regardless of anything else
>taking t for three presidential administrations
>top surgery
>passing to strangers
>familial upheaval
>struggling with insurance providers over basic health care coverage for pap smears and such.
>and any other usual day to day stuff that transmen have to deal with
>and, y'know, indentifying as male

"but i like it in my vagina, too."

>automagically means they are tourists and not real transgender males.

tell me more about your manifesto regarding:
other people's genitals
and how you think they should relate to them
in order to claim certain gender identities?

because that seems a lot like how transphobic bigots sound to me
>>
>>7172293
New England area.
- Fuck a guy regularly from Maine who loves it vaginally.
- Fist another guy regularly vaginally and anally, but only likes my penis in his ass.
- Fucked another guy (one night stand) who was looking for vaginal sex, dunno him personally or after that, so it might have been a one time hook-up

So that's at least three.
I'm not saying it's common.
I'm saying people are complicated.
>>
>>7172224
every trans person is different. two people with dysphoria might have it manifest in different ways. i have intense chest dysphoria, I change into my binder immediately after a shower and have bruised ribs in the past from wearing it for too long.

but some days I'm 100% okay doing stuff with my front hole. some days I don't even want to acknowledge that it's there. dysphoria fluctuates. doesn't mean that I'm not a real trans person.

what the hell does "committing" to the trans lifestyle even mean? it's not a lifestyle.
>>
>>7167557
Do ftms dislike benis in bagina?
>>
>>7173782
i like putting my benis in girl's baginas but unfortunately there are some issues
t. ftm
>>
>>7171896
Dude a large chunk of trans women have severe personalty disorders and anxiety which make them near impossible to be around. I've given up on socializing with the lgbt club at my college because of all the crazy trans girls.
>>
>>7173852
that coincides with my post, I said
>tgirls are mentally ill if they look like a hon
and they look like hons 90% of the time
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.