[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might be broken. I can seduce and hypnotize, be very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: shyanimegirl.jpg (28KB, 267x520px) Image search: [Google]
shyanimegirl.jpg
28KB, 267x520px
I think I might be broken.

I can seduce and hypnotize, be very emotional and passionate, but only until I get what I want. I want emotions, to drain them out of a man, to posses his heart and soul... and when there is nothing more he could give and there is no way he could love me more, my emotions die and I leave to find another victim. I can always 'come back' as if nothing ever happened, but that other, weaker person can't. He feels lost, insane, empty...

I can easily understand anyone, their desires, secrets, fears... I attract people who can be very passionate, who are capable of letting themselves go so they can completely connect with another person and get transformed. And I do it also. But for a while. Sooner or later (or should I say as soon as I get all there is) I wake up from my dreams and in emotional sense I become nothing more than a cold and untouchable woman with no interest in that person, no desires, no remorse... The story repeats constantly. I'm always the one who decides to end it, the one who 'cheated', the one who is to blame for everything. And my feelings about it? I'm sorry, but I'm not. That's the way it had to be. There is always a reason why two people meet, they both need something out of that relationship and they get it. I have to admit that it does feel kinda strange when you look at the person you were really connected to and feel nothing anymore, especially when they try to make me remember how it was, how good we felt together etc. But for me there is no way back.

I have been told many times how incredibly attractive I am. They say that I move, talk or look at people in an extremely seductive manner, unconsciously, and that's why I attract almost anyone. Younger, older people, men, women... all of them. People fall in love with me at first sight, they find me unusual but irresistible and I have heard many times that I have the most beautiful eyes they have ever seen.

Are any other bisexual girls here the same as me?
>>
File: looking at u funny.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
looking at u funny.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
sociopath: the thread
>>
w e w
The thread
>>
16It happened that as we were going to the place of prayer, a slave-girl having a spirit of divination met us, who was bringing her masters much profit by fortune-telling. 17Following after Paul and us, she kept crying out, saying, “These men are bond-servants of the Most High God, who are proclaiming to you the way of salvation.” 18She continued doing this for many days. But Paul was greatly annoyed, and turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her!” And it came out at that very moment.
>>
fucking kill yourself you piece of shit
>>
This is a troll thread.
It's subtle, but it is definitely one.
>>
>>7165985
Just in case you're not trolling, you sound like me.

>always like the idea of succubi, wanted to be one
>diagnoses borderline
>>
>>7165985
Do the next nice guy you meet a big favour and just walk away........... Yes you are broken and you are breaking other people
>>
>>7165985
>>7165985
Do the next nice guy you meet a big favour and just walk away........... Yes you are broken and you are breaking other people
>>
you sound like the various fem gay guys that have tried to hijack my life and make me a character on their neverending soap operas. go away.
>>
Well Im not......... Just one of the average guys someone like you has left in their trail of destruction...... The saying 'its better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all' was coined by someone like you, just ask your last lover whether they think they would have been better off if you would have just left them alone........... You know how cruel your actions are thats why you posted
>>
File: ahri.jpg (67KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
ahri.jpg
67KB, 450x750px
>>7165985
>textbook case of borderline personality disorder

You are hyper empathetic. Feelings of others are overwhemling you as well as your own. Sometimes you really need the company and stimulation of others, because you feel that emptiness inside of you. You either have an overload of emotions or you feel absolutely nothing at all (absolute emptiness).
Also you can literally "melt" together with other people. This is very similar to a state where the baby-girl does not yet differentiate between herself and the mother. You are longing for this state to come back and you do it with other people more regulary than you think. For these people the experience can be overwhelming, too.

You're not literally "incredibly attractive" or "irresistable", even though you might be very attractive. I know you believe that you are one of the most beautiful persons on earth sometimes. Borderliners have a feeling of grandeur. But I also know that you hate yourself and think that you're ugly every once in a while, too. Your inferiority complex is as strong as your grandeur. It's a constant swing from self-grandeur to self-hate.

You either love or hate yourself in an extreme manner. There is no balance in you. No in-between.
Yes, there are people out there who are naturally your prey, because these people are co-dependent. Probalby one of their parents was a borderliner like you and they have undisclosed issues. You may love them like they were literally you (->melting). But also you literally hate yourself, so you are ice cold to your former loved ones, too.

In general your condition weakens as you get older, but it is a very slow process.
>>
>>7172146
........... insightful
>>
>>7172210
i have that too, tho to a much lesser extent than my mother. i recognize the behavior because i saw it in her while growing up and hated it.

recognize, categorize, and power through it.
>>
>>7172210
I'm the anon you're responding to and I assume you're also this anon (>>7172143).

Keep in mind that borderliners are not cruel at all. They have a disorder. For people like you who have had bad experiences with them, it may be very difficult to feel compassion for them. Just remember that these people are hating themselves more than you could possibly do.

>>7172249
Recognizing and accepting the fact that you have BPD is the first step to live with it. You cannot cure it fully, though. But you could also manage to have a functional relationship. And there are also possible advantages.
>>
>>7172276
Im sure thats true............ I am really bitter now and I was never like that before........ at all........... I dont like the person Ive become.......... Im going to go away and listen to madness until I smile. Thanks.
>>
>>7172146
More like histrionic personality disorder
>characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval
>Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs
>>
>>7165985
I bet you have hundreds of scars.
>>
>>7172320
>>7172143
>........................................
Stop trying to simulate dramatic speech in text. It doesn't work.
>>
>>7172146
almost me
I qualify only for some symptoms of BPD but Im not abusive, I know I can feel almost in love today and completely cold tomorrow, and be an absolute asshole, I really dont want to hurt anyone
I wish I could get off the rollercoaster, but then the highs are so good only some drugs can compare
>>
>>7165985
as if we needed more proof of biscum
>>
>>7174172
>"absolute asshole"
>"not abusive"
How does that work?
>>
>>7175939
by keeping distance
>>
>>7165985

The easiest way to tell when someone's writing a story is when they talk like this, "He feels lost, insane, empty..." "Their desires, secrets, fears..." Stop writing your fanfic and kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1478485296694.jpg (493KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478485296694.jpg
493KB, 1279x720px
>>7171388
Are you a succubus?
>>
Its called generic, average girl syndrome. Have you tried getting a hobby?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.