[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Estrogen injections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (199KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 1080x1350px
Making a thread wholly for this so it doesn't get lost in trans help general or hrtgen

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NO ESTROGEN

And I know that estrodial valerate has been out of stock for a few months, but supposedly Estrodial Cypionate is exactly the same and available.....but when I called and asked my doctor for it; they told me that too is unavailable

What's the deal?
>>
Tons of myths going around, so here's the truth

Company (Bayer I think?) that produces ALL of it in the US has built their own labratory for it cuz shitloads of trannies these days. Used to be strictly manufactured through a lab they contracted out.

A literal factory is being built/finished. Wait.
>>
>>7165387
I'm fine with waiting; but pills suck and give shit results
>>
>>7165349
I can't tell if Andrej or Andreja was hotter
>>
arent injections shit cause the levels fluctuate too much?
>>
http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/drugshortages/dsp_ActiveIngredientDetails.cfm?AI=Estradiol%20Valerate%20Injection,%20USP&st=c
>>
>>7165545
No they're steady until just before the point when the next injection is needed
>>
File: image.jpg (482KB, 2272x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482KB, 2272x3000px
>>7165500
Depends if you like girly boys over slightly androgynous girls
>>
>>7165563
Both are kind of cool and it's even more cool if you can tell which one you've got
>>
>>7165545
The fluctuations are predictable and reliable so it's not a problem. Cis females have fluctuating estrogen levels too.
>>
>>7165567
I liked Andreja a lot when she was a womanly boy, and she implied once way back that she was into women and men; so that was a huge turn on
As a plain ole woman she's still hot as fuck just not especially "unique" in that regard
>>
>>7165387
>tranny factory is under construction
Oh, what a time to be alive
>>
>>7165572
>Cis females have fluctuating estrogen levels too.
and it sucks big time and the main reason why women have all sorts of issues from mood swings to acne
>>
File: image.jpg (291KB, 900x1153px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291KB, 900x1153px
>>7165653
This desu, the way Andrej acted, dressed and just carried himself was so attractive. Was basically like some sort of demigod prince.

It probably makes me a bad person but, I still think of her as being that same womanly boy. That's probably a good part of why I think she still is attractive.

I mean there's not a huge physical difference so it hardly matters. The way Andrej dressed and acted was so much hotter though.
>>
>>7165387

Where did you hear that? Interesting to know though, and I laughed at "built their own labratory for it cuz shitloads of trannies these days."

>>7165410

Then you're not really "fine" with waiting, are you?
>>
>>7165349

Fembois are draining the world's supply of estrogen for lulz
>>
>>7165349
fuck off entitled brat. you don't deserve your own special thread
THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF GENERALS IS TO KEEP BULLSHIT LIKE THIS CONDENSED
>>
>>7165500
andreja has actual tits so she wins
there's also something slightly softer about her face, i can't pin it down, maybe she's just being shopped differently as a girl
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x656px
>>7170740
>>7168595
He already had little boobies in his Femboy days. Was taking estrogen

Think he also had more baby fat as a boy desu
>>
>>7165387
That doesn't seem very believable. Estradiol and estrogen-like chemicals have always been a huge industry regardless of transsexuals. Women are still the predominant users of it for menopause and birth control.
>>
File: whateverworks.jpg (236KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
whateverworks.jpg
236KB, 1500x1100px
>>7165349
I self-administered prescription IM injections for about three years. Great results for the most part, however... due to the crazy initial spike of E my body would frequently panic and go into episodes of life-seizing hot flashes.

Like, I went to the ER twice because I was dry heaving and felt as if I needed to explode and/or die.

Luckily I'm in the minority, though my doctor has seen a few other edge cases such as myself.

(for reference, I've been on HRT for almost exactly 9 years total)
>>
File: Andreja-Pejic-4.jpg (188KB, 1408x920px) Image search: [Google]
Andreja-Pejic-4.jpg
188KB, 1408x920px
>>7170740
>>7171121
she also had a nose job, probably part of the softer face i'm noticing
she's a bit odd looking but in a cute way
it'd be better if her tits were bigger but fashion models can't go large and keep their careers
>>
>>7168595
>there's also something slightly softer about her face
Estrogen does that. It adds the feminine fat layer. She only took AAs before. She added estrogen when she finally started transitioning.
>>
>>7176504
didn't she start estrogen around 2013? she was still presenting as male then
>>
>>7173396
left looks just like mac demarco
>>
>>7179265
idk
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.