[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have AGP. How to know if I'm trans ? For years I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

I have AGP. How to know if I'm trans ?

For years I've considered myself trans, but as I read about AGP I understood this is completely what I feel.

I know I can be both, but how to know if I'm also trans ?

And did people with AGP successfully transitionned, without regretting it ?
>>
>>7164209
>And did people with AGP successfully transitionned, without regretting it ?
yes
the majority of trans women are agp and the majority of trans women make successful transitions
you know if you're trans by whether you feel dysphoria or not, being agp does not negate sex discordance at all
>>
AGP is a literal meme.

Ofcourse something as strong as dysphoria will affect your sexuality. Its your mind telling you what it wants in any way possible.

Thats not to say AGP doesnt exist, but if youre actually AGP transitioning is a terrible idea.

If you have dysphoria in some form and want to transition, youre trans, period.
>>
Are you aware that proper HRT regime will demolish your sex drive? You won't even feel the need to masturbate. How do you feel about that?

If you are ok with it you are not AGP in my book.
>>
>>7164209
try to live as a woman for a week
>>
>>7164209
AGP is literally a subtype of trans. If you're AGP, you're trans.
>>
>>7164224
Said like that, yes I'm trans then.
>>7164226
At this time I don't mind at all, but I'm afraid that if AGP is what drives me and my sex drive vanishes, will I still want to transition ?
I'm so afraid of regretting it.
>>
>>7164230
I certainely would, but for the moment I'm university student who lives whith family and they're not aware, so it's not gonna be possible..
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x265px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x265px
>>7164226
>>
See >>7147170

Many AGPs have dysphoria and transition successfully. There are even some that do so without dysphoria (see this: http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/5788347/#5788347)

If you have dysphoria then you're trans, basically. Being AGP doesn't change that at all. DSM V diagnostic criteria are here: http://www.news-medical.net/health/Diagnosis-of-Gender-Dysphoria.aspx

You say you already consider yourself trans? What makes you think that and why are you still questioning if you apparently already know?
>>
AGP and dysphoria are entirely separate feelings and are not contingent on each other at all.
I'll list off some of the effects of HRT and you tell me if you would like these things to happen to you

1. Breast growth. After about 6 months it cannot be reversed
2. Reduction of muscle. A body on testosterone has a certain amount of muscle that is maintained constantly, even if you don't work out. This will be lost eventually. It will be harder for you to gain muscle and strength, but not impossible.
3. Dramatically reduced libido. This is usually a clincher for AGP men who are simple fetishists. You will lose your male sex drive and have it replaced with a female sex drive. You'll still have a sex drive of course, but it'll be much less and will have a different character to it. My libido usually comes in short bursts of a couple days then goes a way for a couple more.
>>
>>7164224
>Thats not to say AGP doesnt exist, but if youre actually AGP transitioning is a terrible idea.
>If you have dysphoria in some form and want to transition, youre trans, period.

Make up your mind, please. I have AGP, AND I have soul-crushing dysphoria that means when I think of the future... I know I won't be happy as a man. Even if I can get by as a man, and I can be aroused at the thought of becoming more feminine, I don't think transition is a terrible idea for me.
>>
>>7165123
I like the sound of all three of these... but what if I just like them because it subtly turns me on?
>>
>>7164226
Not sure wanking and crying counts as a sex drive
>>
>>7165737
As the others have said you can be both AGP and trans. Being trans is about experiencing gender dysphoria. If you experience dysphoria you're trans. AGP itself rarely survives the process of social transitioning for over a year or two.
>>
>>7164209
all agp/aap means is that you get turned on by imagining yourself as a woman/man. for some people, it's a fetish thing, and that's totally fine. if you're trans, your normal sex drive will probably be suppressed by the disconnect between your body and mind, and so it becomes a lot easier to get off when you try to think or feel past that disconnect.

of course if you only get off while performing masculinity/femininity the effects will compound, but that's natural. most cis men like to feel strong during sex, so of course most trans men like to feel strong during sex - same for cis and trans women tending to be subby.

the converse also applies: if you only get to feel in sync with your body some of the time, of course that's when you're going to feel horny. a significant portion of what people call agp/aap is just normal sex drive only being asserted under certain conditions of you not feeling like shit because of dysphoria.
>>
>>7165754
>subtly turns me on
>subtly
Means you are not that deep.
>>
>>7166252
I generally support the message of this post but there's also the fact that sometimes just acting in a feminine manner is enough to inadvertedly turn you on even if the situation has nothing to do with sex. It's a bit more than a normal sex drive only manifesting when you allow yourself to think of yourself as being of the gender you feel you are.
>>
>>7166264
I'm 2.5 months hrt though. Crossdressing was always very arousing to me, but then after I'd cum I'd still want to wear girl clothes. I think what made me feel trutrans was getting frustrated with erections preventing me from wearing women's clothes. And then once I'd actually got some outfits, I was disgusted to see an obvious male wearing them in the mirror

So I think my AGP was mostly killed by the hormones. Or because my sexuality centered on feeling pleasure as a woman, it's no longer a real fetish and instead is more like a normal sexuality?
>>
>>7166276
huh. I thought that was a meme. panties and skirts do nothing for me.

I mean getting turned on while wearing a full set of lacy underthings makes total sense, and I can understand getting turned on by wearing slutty stuff or by making themselves look perfect or by acting flirty.

I honestly had no idea. sexuality is fucking weird.

>>7166324
I only ever tried crossdressing once. I was 15, and I put one of my mom's bras on, looked in the mirror, and never did it again until transition.
>>
>>7166324
>I'd cum I'd still want to wear girl clothes
>disgusted to see an obvious male wearing them in the mirror
I had the same feeling, but Im just agp and my 'trans' feels come and go.

>my sexuality centered on feeling pleasure as a woman, it's no longer a real fetish and instead is more like a normal sexuality?
AGP pretty much becomes your sexuality
>>
>>7166441
>I honestly had no idea. sexuality is fucking weird.
"AGP/AAP" are weirder than most, especially since these feelings typically don't stick around after you transition and live as your true gender for a while. Personally I think they're repression-related because of that.
>>
>>7166324
From what I've heard it typically takes longer for these feelings to subside. I've heard a year or even two of openly living as a woman.
>>
>>7166555
so do you lose/never have any other fetishes? because all my others have stayed pretty much the same, though they're kind of in a related cluster (emotional intimacy, oral worship, light loving laughy domming/subbing with completely consenting partner) so its hard to tell. " 'trans' feels" and dysphoria aren't constant. is agp?

>>7166576
see, this indicates that it takes longer but eventually subsides, which doesn't really fit with the model of fetishes increasing (and a year is a long time to wear sensitivity down) and >>7166565 makes sense mostly. the weird thing here to me is that if you don't deal with it it increases but if you do transition it goes away - which is pretty much opposite the way fetishes are generally understood to work.

this all really interests me.
>>
>>7166576
I'm the anon you replied to. My take on it is that it could just as well be hrt killing my sex drive. But I still masturbate most days.

I got depressed thinking I'm not real trans because of AGP though, and that's kind of shit. If it were more commonly discussed that it's normal for trans people and not just a weird fetish, I likely would've transitioned some years ago, before my jaw and chin became Man of Steel status
>>
>>7166712
I think because AGP see self only being female in sex, and any feminization is associated with sex and arouses. Plus the anxietry feeds back into the excitement. But if you transition being female just becomes everyday mundane norm.
I really dont know if its comparable to other fetishes, something you get off and forget about. AGP totally flips your gender identity, which has major effect on personality.

>trans' feels" and dysphoria aren't constant. is agp?
for me personally its not too bad, Im not a horny teenager anymore and I try not to feed it. At times it can get stupid
>brush long hair - get aroused
>see your ass getting bigger while in the shower - get aroused
>read about HRT - get aroused
Then it doesnt bother me for days.
Other people have it acute all the time and cant control it.

Im falling asleep here, hope Im making sense.
>>
>>7165123
>2. Reduction of muscle. A body on testosterone has a certain amount of muscle that is maintained constantly, even if you don't work out. This will be lost eventually. It will be harder for you to gain muscle and strength, but not impossible.

So if I continue my current workout I won't lose muscle mass? For me it would be practical to maintain it since my job is semi physical as well as playing in a band (moving gear and playing drums would be much more inconvenient).
>>
>>7167425
no, you will absolutely lose muscle mass and there's nothing you can do about it
the gap between male and female strength is insurmountably wide
continuing to work out will just make sure you don't lose too much
>>
>>7167489
Welp, that sucks. At least maybe my shoulders might look a little bit smaller... Thanks for the info
>>
>>7165737
don't listen to retarded tripfags
>>
>>7166929
Please believe in yourself.
>>
>>7168523
T-thank you, Anon!

I'm really trying. I take my titty skittles every day, I'm trying to practice good skincare, and I keep telling myself that my face isn't too manly, and I really haven't been on hrt for that long. Today I noticed that my boobs actually looked like boobs from some angles, and I shaved my body, which made my self-esteem pretty good for a while.

I feel less confident kind of since I started transitioning... but I never have the feeling anymore that life won't ever make me happy and I should just not bother. I know that being trans brings its own challenges and that life isn't easy, but I'm glad to have challenges rather than hopelessness.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.