[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are biological kids really worth banking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1477642535637.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477642535637.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
are biological kids really worth banking for
>>
Nope. They're not even worth trying for, IMHO. They're just an expense that takes away from existing children who could have used the resources/love.
>>
Not if your genes are shit.
>>
>>7163458
Doing Schopenhauer's work, bless you, senpai.
>>
>>7163413
pls don't yank another helpless soul out from the blissful void
>>
>>7163413
Ill never know. I tried. I came in 4 different girls over ten thousand times total. I really want to be a mommy. I guess I'm infertile. now I'm even more infertile. life sucks
>>
>>7163516
what the fuck
>>
>>7163413
>tfw I hate kids but my gf loves them so she plans on having biologicals
I love her too much to let go, but I dont wanna raise little shits.
>>
>>7163595
that's a pretty big fucking disagreement you know
>>
>have relatively unique and attractive traits that people on my dad's side of the family have
>quickly greying hair, all snow white by the age of 25, dirty blond until then
>symmetrical and relatively attractive face
>large eyes with thick lashes
>long and slender but not lanky legs
All of these are traits that I find relatively attractive and appealing/worth passing on except my fucking mom pissed in my gene pool and gave me her dad's "balding at the age of 15" gene(luckily hrt was able to reverse this), schizophrenia, and her mom's slow metabolism that's made it so me and my sister's have to eat like mice in order to not up into terrifying lard monsters, and diabetes. I love my mom but god I wish my dad hadn't fell in love with a poor white trash hick from a mentally ill drug addict family. I plan to never pass on her shit genes.
>>
>>7163413

Kids are insurance for when you're older. By all means, though, I hope everyone enjoys having some random high school dropout take care of you apathetically. Your partner will be dead. No one will care or visit you. The only thing you would have to live for is the previously mentioned caretaker give you your demetia pills.

meanwhilst, I'll be going on vacations with my kids and my kids kids and my kids kids kids enjoying the elderly life in a nice warm home.
>>
>>7163625
having children because you want to guilt trip someone into being your servant when you're old is a fast track to being a shitty parent and raising a child who hates you and lets you freeze to death in your apartment
>>
I'm not ugly. No one in my family really is. I hate it but I just really want a 'better looking' copy of myself to take really good Dad Son pictures.
>>
>>7163625
>implying I won't die before my partner

A lifetime of self loathing, artificial hormones,self harming, suicidal tendencies, and drug addiction/alcoholism will put me to my end before her.
>>
>>7163679
>tfw that's my husband
I hate this world
>>
>>7163533
this
>>
>>7163934
>tfw iktf
Alcoholics are the worst
>>
>>7163413
If you have the money and time beforehand, I don't see why you wouldn't do it just in case. I was 24 when I started and pretty sure I didn't want kids but I did it anyway. I knew a few trannies in their 30's and 40's who aren't suicidally depressed about it but kind of disappointed they didn't think about it because it would have been "nice to have".

Sure, in the future we might have the ability to make gametes of either type from skin cells but freezing sperm is low-tech, assuredly cheaper, and available whenever I could need it as it's available right now.
>>
>>7163469
>>7163458
where did my post go ;_____;
>>
>>7163625
if you have kids explicitly for the utilitarian purpose of taking care of you while you lose your mind and go senile, you may be quite surprised when you age and finally learn that everything in this world is not exactly as you intended
>>
nope, have a Sugar Baby, much better...
>>
>>7163413
>Wanted kids really badly.
>Upset that I could never have my own real ones with a prospective husband.
>Asked to babysit this one time.
>Kids are forgetful, jumpy, unfocussed, screaming, uncontrolable idiots who rub crap in the carpets, ask question after question but never actually listen for the answer, and dribble this viscous mucus everywhere.
>I now view my sexual orientation as extremely convenient, foolproof birth control.
Can't even begin to rationalise why I'd ever want to put myself through that experience every single day of my life desu. There are other, much better and less obnoxious ways to leave a legacy/carry on your name/whatever the fuck kids are supposed to be for.
>>
File: Trumps up.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Trumps up.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
don't be a cucky who has their entire bloodline wiped out within a lifetime

bank your sperm because the life of YOUR offspring is more important and valuable than anyone else's and (You) know itâ„¢
>>
>>7167251
>sperm
and eggs*
sorry for being a non-inclusive shitlord
>>
File: hmph.gif (78KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
hmph.gif
78KB, 480x269px
>>7163625
>I'll be going on vacations with my kids and my kids kids
don't talk to my wife's kids ever again!
>>
>>7167251
hello there sperm bank shill
>>
>>7167296
legacy* shill

fixed for accuracy
>>
don't you dare fucking breed and make children. adopt some children instead.
>>
>>7163533
I was extremely self-destructive in my teen years and everything was really fucked up. I was pretty much a sex slave for some of it. Dont want to talk about it.
>>
>>7167209
This is such a dumb reason, honestly. Bite the bullet for a few years, and then when your kids get more mature and self aware, you'll be able to do more things with them such as teaching them whatever you can, creating mini versions of you but correcting all of the errors instilled in you, and making a happy, loving family for yourself.
>>
If I'm ever gonna have kids, they'll be born through completely artificial means.

I ain't having any of that breeder shit.
My kid will have 2 dads, and not a single woman will be involved.
>>
>>7170538
it doesn't matter how you do it but if you cause the existence of a child you're breeder scum
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.