[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you hide a dildo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: benis.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
So yeah, what's a good hiding spot for a dildo? It sucks living with other people.
>>
Your ass
>>
File: original.gif (183KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
183KB, 500x500px
>tfw i keep my dragon dildos on my desk

living alone and having no friends is such a rewarding lifestyle
>>
>>7160662
>having no friends
shit if my friends saw a giant dragon dildo on my desk they wouldn't give a fuck
>>
>>7160662
>envy intensifies

if i lived on my own id walk around naked all day or dressed up as a girl

do you get desensitized from the freedom after a while?
>>
>>7160678
Yeah you do. And then someone visits who isn't accustomed to you being that way and you're in a panic to get everything 'fixed' up.

Thankfully I've now gotten people to just fucking let me know hours ahead if they're going to stop by.
>>
File: 1456203436149.jpg (10KB, 235x212px) Image search: [Google]
1456203436149.jpg
10KB, 235x212px
>>7160688

>to get everything fixed up.

Ftfy, you disgusting perv.
>>
>>7160699
well it's not actually fixing anything it's more like rapid displacement
>>
>>7160652

in the walls, in the floor, in the ceiling, in the garage, in the basement, in the attic, in a lockbox, in a safe, in a locker at the gym, in a locker at the bus station, at a friend's house, in the woods, in the ground, in a sock in a gym bag under the bed, in your ass
>>
In your underwear/sock drawer. Your friends/roommates won't find it there (why would they) and if you live with your family why would anyone other than you look there (unless your parents still do your laundry and fold/put away your clothes, in which case you're not old enough to have a dildo anyway)
>>
>>7160652
I just use my wife's.
>>
>>7160652
Why are you hiding it? Are you ashamed?
>>
I keep all my junk in a lockable instrument case that I gutted
>>
I hide mine in the under of my bed where the the springs of the lower bed are.
>>
File: 1475356852085-1.jpg (25KB, 448x412px) Image search: [Google]
1475356852085-1.jpg
25KB, 448x412px
>>7162484
>hey anon what instrument do you play?
>>
>>7162759
then you just open up the case and start strummin the bad dragon
>>
File: 1422227662679.jpg (44KB, 380x640px) Image search: [Google]
1422227662679.jpg
44KB, 380x640px
inside the lockable case of my old PC.
>living by myself, not out to anyone
>dad visiting
>about to leave, talks at the door how his hard drive is dying
>promise him my old formatted one for interim
>open old pc case
>avalanche of sex toys
>he's outside the front door so he doesn't see
>run out and slam the door shut before he can come in and check what the noise was about
>hand him the hard drive
>he leaves
>realize I left the keys inside
>have to call landlord to open the door
>landlord sees pile of sex toys on the floor
>says nothing
>>
I just keep mine in a bag in the corner of my room.

>Dad keeps shooting gear in my room
>Comes in to grab some ammo
>Glance over and see his knee is almost touching the monster vibrating dildo next to his gear

Life is funny sometimes.
>>
>>7160652
inside ur butt
>>
Made a desk in senior year of high school with hidden area behind where I put my tower. Originally for drugs but now I store my lune/dildos in there.
Before that I would put it in my Xbox 360 box
>>
>>7164378
You ended up with way more than just spaghetti on the floor.
>>
>>7162759
>Flute.
Nobody wants to listen to the flute.
>>
lol doesnt matter just dont get caught it WILL fuck your life............ If you are unfortunate enough to be a homosexual mtf stealthing as cis gender your life may as well be over......... Straight girls wont fuck someone
>>
....... they think is gay
>>
I hide mine in a drawer under my bed
>>7170434
>>7170440
That's why you gotta find a kinky girl.
>>
>>7165220
>flute
>skin flute
>>
>>7165220
I do I play flute though so my opionion is invalid
>>
a backpack in my closet
>>
i keep mine suction cupped to the side of my tub.
if someone comes over i just wrap it in a plastic bag and shove it under a pile of dirty clothes, or behind a bookcase or hide it in the closet or something.
>>
In my girlfriend's menstrual cabinet. Either that, or our sex toybox/sock trunk
>>
I hide mine in the dead bodies I keep in my living room. Nobody suspects a thing.
>>
Underwear drawer.

I figure if someone's going to start rooting around in there, then they deserve the awkwardness.
>>
In my gun safe.
>>
>>7160652
Anyone know the specific name of this dildo or where i can get one?
>>
>>7174889
https://www.aliexpress.com/category/200003050/dildos.html?site=glo&isrefine=y
Just make sure you order from a person with good ratings, otherwise they might write "SEX TOYS" on the package.
>>
>>7160652
When my mother suddenly showed up at my door(she has another set of keys) while I had my vibrating egg and buttplug on the table, I slammed the egg inside and plugged it up. Was actually very intense to lubricate the plug in my mouth while I am pushing the egg inside with another hand, all in less then 10 seconds. Never used any artificial lubrication since then.
>>
>>7160652
just in a drawer.
remember is someone is going to find them, they are the creeps and will propably never mention it and soon forgetti about it.

or put them in a box labeld: DEFENETLY NOT SEXTOYS. i dont think someone will look there.
>>
>>7160652
I don't have a dildo, but I put my diapers under my bed to hide them
>>
>>7160652
do you not have a nightstand or something? i keep my toys in a bag in my nightstand drawer - don't even bother zipping the bag shut most of the time

i've been thinking about going full degenerate and getting a sex doll, which i'd probably have to hide under my bed disguised in a pile of towels or something
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.