[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are LGBT groups intolerant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Peter Thiel.jpg (21KB, 620x434px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Thiel.jpg
21KB, 620x434px
Is Peter Thiel right? Is the LGBT community intolerant of people with differing viewpoints?

https://youtu.be/AfYLEPRiIyE?t=310

He was endorsing Trump if you don't want to bother watching it all, but his important part is about 5:10. He talks about the Advocate praising him and then demonizing.
>>
Yeah he's right.

But he's also wrong for supporting Trump. Same with all these /lgbt/allies who are supporting HIllary.

So it's like, everyone is going crazy.
>>
We're merely intolerant of cishets, aka the vilest and most cruel monstrosity that ever set foot on earth.

Really if you're lgbt you should feel far more comfortable with pic related on your arm than sitting next to a cishet, because the spider is actually harmless.
>>
>>7155302
My parents are cishet anon. And they never really mistreated me.
>>
>>7155361
That's because they either don't know you're lgbt, or because you're a disgusting cishet yourself in which case your kind is not welcome here.
>>
>>7155272
Congrats, you have an approved point of view, sheepo.
>>
>>7155381
We get it, you're miserable and it pisses you off that nobody validates your meaningless struggles.
>>
>>7155418
>b-but the cishets I know aren't like that
gurl pls.
>>
>>7155266
Peter thiel is a nutjob who has said that women's suffrage is incompatible with democracy
It's laughable that he's being held up as a political visionary
>>
>>7155612
You don't have to buy into everything he has said or stands for to address the one point he made about the LGBT community. Are LGBT groups intolerant? Is there only one allowed position on anything?
>>
>>7155266
>Are LGBT groups intolerant?
>>7155630

LGBT groups are made up of people.
Some people are intolerant.

Do the math.
>>
there is no "LGBT community", just people who happen to be gay, bi or trans. Everyone has a different viewpoint. Peter Thiel thinks he's special for wanting to be the one faggot that daddy will fuck, when it's never going to happen
>>
>>7155630
Am I a bad person for being intolerant of people with differing viewpoints, when the differing viewpoint is that I deserve to be raped or murdered?
>>
I hate it when these businessmen think getting themselves rich qualifies them to pontificate on matters as if them being rich lends them any authority.

Why should people think he knows anything outside of his domain of expertise?
>>
>>7155266
>do dumb shit
>people criticize you
>HURR INTOLERANCE

No, fuck off. Freedom of speech means you can say what you want, but it also means I can say whatever I want in response. It's a public dialogue, son.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.