[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a 21 year old straight white male. I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 23

File: 1475770373381.jpg (22KB, 383x455px) Image search: [Google]
1475770373381.jpg
22KB, 383x455px
So I'm a 21 year old straight white male. I've never discriminated against anyone for their race sex sexual orientation or beliefs. But why is everything my fault?
>>
>straight white male
>why is everything my fault?
look in the mirror bitch
all evils of the world stem from straight white men (either directly or indirectly), just take a stroll through history
>>
>>7153932
So you judge me on the history my skin colour carries but not me as a person? Isn't that stereotyping? :)
>>
>>7153951
Yes but most people with mental illnesses have trouble thinking clearly
>>
>>7153951
No, that's not stereotyping at all lmao
And further, it's not "just" the history of your skin color, you directly benefit from all the atrocities, and still do with the likes of captialism still in full force.

I wouldn't expect a dumb straight white male like you to understand, run along now, go breed more humans like you were solely created for. :) We'll turn them into proper educated human beings who can do much more than just mindlessly breed. :)
>>
>>7153932
Let me know when a straight white guy starts shooting faggots at a club.
>>
>>7154024
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_violence_against_LGBT_people_in_the_United_States

Here you go sweetie, people of various backgrounds including straight white men. Educate yourself. :)
>>
>>7153916
Your ancestors may very well been the ones that gave women rights. That is when the western world went down hill.
>>
>>7154022

So what's your bases for my intelligence? My gender? Race? Sexuality? And when I have kids they'll certainly not be "educated" by someone as narrow minded as yourself. The world doesn't revolve around you or your beliefs nor do mine, but sure die cis scum and all that.
btw didn't choose to be straight or white :o
>>
Straight white guys are my favorite people, i used to be one but now i can feast on their yummy cummies
>>
>>7154034

The western world is going down hill because people are too fragile these days.
>>
Can you shit in a cup and let me smell it?
>>
>>7154067

You do you, as long as you're happy, healthy and not hurting yourself or anyone :)
>>
>>7154073

Um... buy me dinner first at least
>>
>>7153916

Because other people will always be jealous of the fact we are the best
>>
>>7154007

Are you implying that I have a mental illness or that you have one yourself?
>>
>be mtf
>have FUCKING WHITE MALE bf
>he fucks me relentlessly when I want and lovingly consoles me when I'm sad.
>headpats for dayssss
>super protective of me, but I'm super clingy so
>>
>>7154092

Are you happy with that?
>>
>>7154092
I'm so sorry, hopefully you'll get away from his menacing aura.

>>7154065
A combination of your identity and your reliance on this thread. :) And yes, you're right, die cis scum.
btw yeah you did choose to be straight, yet another concept too grand for you to grasp.
>>
2bh I used to love them but now they're all such fucking pussies about everything
they rant on and on about politics and feminism like complete fucking bitches, whining about this and that
and it extends to nonwhite straight men too
just pathetic, they can barely handle banter anymore
>>
>cishet here
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7154115

So when did you choose your sexuality? and what is your sexuality if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>7154125

We aren't pussies just defending ourselves lol
>>
>>7154159
You choose to be straight, mostly out of societal pressures from very early ages to continue breeding process which is entirely unnatural. I mean seriously, making clones of yourself? How fucking obtuse and unnatural can cishets fucking get. So egotistical too. You are explicitly homosexual and/or bisexual before and at birth. There have been thousands of studies on this subject, and even more if it weren't for cishet men trying to shut down the studies to keep their false sense of identity in tact.

My sexuality doesn't matter in this argument.
>>
>>7154174
lmao nah you're a pussy bitch
who gives a fuck about what happens on the internet you fucking panzy
you retards are such fucking pussies that i cant even joke around and call y'all faggots anymore, y'all lash the fuck out because MUH IDENTITTTTTYYYYYY STOPPPP MAKING FUN OF MEEEEEE IM NOT PRIVILEGED WAHHHH

like jfc have some fun cunt
>>
>>7154190

The self entitlement is oozing from you it's hilarious. Oh I'm guessing you aren't telling me your sexuality because it's clearly the natural sexuality that my cishet mind couldn't comprehend?

>hurr durr you cishet white are dumbbbbb
>>
>>7154196

Lol and if I call you a bitch I'll slandered worldwide by femaniazis. Double standards faggots
>>
>>7154234
no you wouldn't lmao
and they have ZERO power in the real world or online
so let's not act as if it's anywhere near as equal as pussy bitches like yourself getting all sensitive over shit that DOESNT MATTER
like wow some black feminist bitch on twitter called you privilege
W O R L D
C H A N G I N G
>>
File: 1470923317783.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1470923317783.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>7154232

Please tell me you're a troll holy good fuck my sides!
>>
>>7154245

Nah just wanna see how pissy this side of 4chan is desu
>>
>>7154232
Exactly this. It's pretty pathetic how cis "straight" men have entirely bought into this way of thinking, but alas I ultimately don't care for a group that is so pussy whipped they created an entire structure just to uphold a myth. Even going so far as to forcing various animals into having sex on camera so they can go "SEE, NATURAL IS STRAIGHT!"

Again thousands of studies have demonstrated exactly this, but even those studies won't stop cishet men from believing in lies. The world is still apparently flat to them. So sad.
>>
>>7154264

just stop you're embarrassing yourself sweetie
>>
>>7154257
>guys why are you being so mean to me :(
>j-j-jokes on y-y-y-you I just w-w-wanted to see how p-p-pissy you guys are
>>
>>7154283

yo don't care what you say I wanna know why you say it?
>>
>>7153916
None of the bullshit affecting the world right now is your fault. You are completely insignificant in the grand scheme of things. You do not have to accept blame for any individual other than yourself, even if you are a direct blood descendant of them.

>>7154022
Benefiting from an atrocity does not mean that you have caused it, or had anything to do with it. If I go into a job interview, and there's one other candidate, and the other candidate gets murdered by his wife before they get to make a decision, I benefited because that's less competition. That doesn't mean I had anything to do with it.
>>
File: triggered.png (228KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
228KB, 600x524px
This thread
>>
>>7154361
>having to baby a cishet man
>d-d-d-don't worry, i-it's not you're fault
lmao bitch you're still subhuman stop trying to suck their dicks
>>
>>7154033
Oh wow, "information.

Wake up, it came from wikipedia, which anyone can edit.
>>
>>7154442
just check edit history :)
or are you too dumb to do so LMAOOOOOOOO
>>
>>7154067
There was nothing that prevented you from feasting on their "yummy cummies" back when you were one yourself....
>>
>>7153932
>Being this triggered
It feels great to be a white man, perhaps once I'll get the chance to rape you and get away with it :^)
>>
>>7154446
Oh, Argument ad Hominem. How cute.
>>
cause you're an easy target
>>
>>7154450
try and rape me bb
i'll enjoy it and you definitely won't be leaving the room alive, after all you cishets are the most vulnerable post ejaculation :)

>>7154461
*giggles*
i love it when basic bitches try to apply fallacies to arguments like they even understand what the fuck it means
>>
>>7154473
If this is the way you debate I'd *love* to see you get laughed out of your University....
>>
>>7154481
I wasn't applying a fallacy to an argument, I was pointing out a fallacy in their argument that already existed.
>>
>>7154484
oh sweetie, if you ever attended a uni you would know that shouting back fallacy names isn't actually a sound argument
stop trying to act bigger than you truly are 2bh
>>
>>7154481
>>7154484
>>7154473
Ahhhh.....looks like my work here is done.
>>
>>7154493
I already graduated, twice. Unless I'm going back for a Doctorate, I have no reason to attend a University again.
>>
>>7154497
>is wrong
>runs away from thread
LMAOOO I CANT
>>
>>7154503
oh man I would hate to have graduated TWICE and yet my life is reduced to throwing fallacy names at some anon as if it matters
LOOOL
>>
>>7153916
I'm a white biscum tranny. And only the things you are responsible to personally are your fault. There is no such thing as a collective guilt.
>>
>>7154504
You know that if that person chose to leave, they can't read what you posted, right?
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
Shut up whitey, you need to die because your mere existence sends privilege waves into the ether that inadvertently oppress and limit the opportunities of POCs and LGBTQIAWTFBBQ+ minorities.

It's all VERY well studied and proven science, haven't you gone to college goy?
>>
>>7154510
Hmmm I'll humor you....

Cool, so what degrees(s) did you graduate with, at what University?
>>
>>7154510
Actually the statement >>7154503 posted made the most sense, logically speaking. If a person has already obtained their education and earned their credentials, why would they want to attend a University again? That would seem like a waste of time and resources.
>>
>>7154442
>every can edit
>needs to get approven by an moderator or admin
>>
>>7154447

>straight white male
>feasting on "yummy cummies"

choos on
>>
>>7154516
>>7154528
>>7154537
Seek mental help please. Not just for your own sanity but the safety of those around you.

>>7154525
The person doing it earlier was much better at it than you.
>>
>>7154512
>There is no such thing as a collective guilt.
Very much this. People who discriminate against someone for being white and/or a dude are just as sexist or racist as people doing the reverse.
At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, I kind of suspect that this sort of identity politics bullshit is pushed by the wealthy on both sides of the political spectrum in order to keep the lower and middle classes distracted and divided.
>>
File: 1458017356834.jpg (49KB, 960x831px) Image search: [Google]
1458017356834.jpg
49KB, 960x831px
>>7154560
why must you be so intolerant, we're merely trying to bring about the abolition of whiteness as a reality and a concept.
>>
How many horrible dictators, serial killers, and all around horrible people have had secret male lovers?

A lot of them, actually.
>>
>>7154624
blacks actually lack sexual dimorphism though, it's why faggotry is so high with them.
>>
>>7154590
I'd call you an idiot, because the way you phrased it is trying to place the blame solely on one side. I already said that there are racists on both the right and the left, though I do think its more common among the right while the ones on the left are huge hypocrites about it.
Then again, everyone already knows by now that you're an idiot.
>>
>>7154624
Start with yourself.
If you have not removed your sexually dimorphic organs then you are a hypocrite.
>>
File: now_safe.jpg (12KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
now_safe.jpg
12KB, 650x300px
>tfw spic
>tfw never will be white
atleast i dress nice and dont act like a dumb nigger
>>
>>7154248
Ignore Caraposter, he is absolutely insane.
Overdosed on the redpill, so to speak.
>>
faggotry is good for over poulation. but for competing and doing masculine shit like fighting wars, etc faggotry has no place. that is unless the opposition are a bunch of sissies then it benefits you.
>>
>>7153916
Because oppression olympics became mainstream somehow.
If it's any consolation, some SJWs, I mean, enlightened scholars, have said that gay white males are to blame as well.
If it wasn't obvious enough, avoid Tumblr at all costs, they're fucking insane.
And also parts of this board apparently. (Believe me, we have some /pol/acks here, I swear.)
>>
>>7153916

Nothing is your fault

Stop playing the victim
>>
>>7154824
>spic
>dress nice

post pics faggot, you probably dress like an H&M mannequin.
>>
>some cishet thinks his opinion matters
Where do you think you are darling?
>>
>>7154867
The weak should fear the strong.

You're only oppressed because you're weak.
>>
>>7154383

I ain't trying to suck any dicks here. I'm just pointing out that it's silly to feel guilty over someone else's actions. I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing people from my own race bitch about how bad we are. Most of us are decent fucking people, and most of the atrocities committed by people in our race were committed by previous generations. It all boils down to this whole "sins of the father" nonsense that I don't think any of us should be giving credit to. Besides, it's not as if slavery, warfare, and stealing land were only practiced by white people...
>>
>>7156018
>Besides, it's not as if slavery, warfare, and stealing land were only practiced by white people..

That's a non-argument if you live in America; the Mongols didn't own slaves in America or make Jim Crow laws. Slavery being a worldwide issue doesn't stop it from being a problem in America.
>>
File: he took the bait.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
he took the bait.png
6KB, 224x225px
>>7154190
>>7154115
>>7154033
>>7154022
>>
>>7154022
trollolol
>>
>>7156739
White men abolished slavery.
>>
>>7157521
>white men abolished slavery

In places where they had legalized it. If Anglo Saxon white men were so anti-slavery, they would have refused to participate in the African slave trade in the first place.
>>
>>7153916
if it means anything, i dont hate you friend
>>
>>7160146
>Implying slavery was not already established across the entire globe
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
get out.
>>
>>7154022
Why don't you have a verbal blast at Arabs regarding their history with slavery? Or discuss how homosexuals out in Muslim countries are literally being thrown off of buildings and hung publicly while they enjoy the highest quality of living in western nations? What is it with you fucking idiotic faggot-loving liberals and your hateboner for whites? You would't even be using a computer to post your bullshit if a straight white man didn't invent the technology for it, fucking brainwashed idiot.
>>
>>7153916
>I've never discriminated against anyone for their race sex sexual orientation or beliefs
EXACTLY. Now look what's happened! SJWs fucking happened, and it's all your fault. This is what happens when you give the dregs an inch.
Get your underlings back in line.
>>
>>7154065
>btw didn't choose to be straight or white
No, but you did choose to benefit from the oppression of others.

>>7154067
You're a meme.

>>7154583
Most discrimination against white males (affirmative action, etc) is not based on the view that those white males are responsible for the actions of their ancestors. Rather, the intent is to counter the unfair advantages that those groups already receive.

>>7155139
A society based on fear is inherently weak.

>>7164139
Because Arabs and Muslims aren't the ones responsible for most of the oppression we experience in the West. By your logic, you should be content to live on nothing but moldy bread and dirty water, since that's better than what a lot of third worlders get.
>>
>>7164392
Your argument is basically eliminate the white man and let society prevail. It's sad. You are a sad liberal.
>>
>>7164406
Nah I'm not saying eliminate them, just eliminate the preferential treatment they recieve.
>>
>>7164392
>No, but you did choose to benefit from the oppression of others.
Being born does not let you inherit "white power" that was obtained through "the oppression of others". Keep deluding yourself with that shit.
>Rather, the intent is to counter the unfair advantages that those groups already receive.
This is so stupid. This is saying that no matter what, if you aren't white, you will not get anywhere. Sure...that's why we don't have black cops, black AGs, a black president, black anything...
>Because Arabs and Muslims aren't the ones responsible for most of the oppression we experience in the West.
True, they may not be responsible, but have they ended slavery in their countries? FUCK. NO. At least we ended slavery here in the US. (Oh btw, white men ended slavery.)
>>
>>7164418
If you think that white men are getting preferential treatment, then it's just part of your mentally unhinged delusional thinking. Statistically speaking, Asians get farther ahead in life in America than white men. They earn more, which allows them to afford more of life's luxuries. Where's the outrage for Asians?
>>
>>7164418
You're really reaching into the bottom of the barrel looking for muh opression. Don't hold me responsible! White men is they devil! Give me free shit because I deserve it.
>>
>>7164419
>This is saying that no matter what, if you aren't white, you will not get anywhere.
Oh yeah, because affimative action means LITERALLY EVERY WHITE PERSON WILL BECOME HOMELESS AND DIE IN THE GUTTER. No, fuck off with that bullshit. All it means is that white people have the same chances of success as anyone else, they aren't given an unfair advantage based on their race.

>Oh btw, white men ended slavery.
Only AFTER choosing to instituting slavery in their own countries. So no, that doesn't make them the good guys, any more than someone who breaks into your house, steals your stuff, rapes and murders your family, but spares your life, deserves to be praised.

>>7164433
I'm not demanding "free shit", I'm demanding that white people stop recieving free shit. If white men did not give preferential treatment to other white men, there would be no need for affirmative action.
>>
Cis white lesbian female here we are always the first ones to directly be effected by you straight white males through misogyny whether it be intentionally or not. Its not your direct fault its something society has imprinted on you and even when you are trying to be nice your privileged life is reflecting on you and your actions on a day to day basis.
>>
>>7164455
I think you're an angry black faggot that need a buck white dick to shut you up
>>
>>7164456
You're cis. You don't even make the middle tier of oppressed. Fuck off and out
>>
>>7153916
21 y/o are irritating. They think they've got it allllll figured out now that they're technically adults.
>>
>>7164456
>Cis white
Post disregarded, you must be this oppressed to ride.
>>
>>7164455
>I'm demanding that white people stop recieving free shit.

You realise it's much less endearing to actually want other peoples' comforts taken away vs simply wanting to join in on those comforts yourself, right?
>>
>>7164471
>I think
Doesn't matter what you think. Your delusions don't dictate reality.
>>
>>7164455
You realize that Black Men from Africa sold other Black Men into slavery right? As well as Muslims. Muslims played an important part in the African Slave Trade. Also, free blacks also owned slaves in America. White man can't get all the credit!
>>
>>7164503
Oh you definitely need a big white dick in your mouth! I can tell now.
>>
>>7164487
It's basically a zero-sum game, because privilege isn't about "having stuff" it's about "having more than others". And the privileged group has developed the viewpoint that equality is oppressive to them, even if it is achieved by bringing other groups up, since it deprives them of their unique privilege relative to others.
>>
>>7164505
Oh okay, so that means it's okay to commit murder because other people are doing it already? That's basically your argument here. If whites were as superior as they claim to be, it shouldn't have taken them so long to realize that slavery is wrong.

>>7164507
Yeah we get it, you fantasize about raping people, just like every white man.
>>
>>7164515
Did I fucking say go murder and own slaves? Stupid faggot. You want to blame white men for inheriting evil white blood as if it's white men who are responsible for everything wrong in your life. Take a dick (white) or two and take responsibility for your life. If you constantly blame the white man for everything you'll get nowhere because we aren't going anywhere.
>>
This isn't Tumblr, no one here actually believes being a straight while male is wrong.
>>
>>7164509
>And the privileged group has developed the viewpoint that equality is oppressive to them, even if it is achieved by bringing other groups up, since it deprives them of their unique privilege relative to others.

Yeah, no.
>>
>>7164515
>Oh okay, so that means it's okay to commit murder because other people are doing it already?
No, just that it's disingenuous to say slavery is a white thing when blacks did it too. The same way it'd be disingenuous to say murder is, say, an American thing when every country does it.

>If whites were as superior as they claim to be, it shouldn't have taken them so long to realize that slavery is wrong.
You're conflating two different view points. The people who think slavery is wrong generally aren't in the same group as those who think whites are superior.
>>
>>7164520

This. Anyone arguing that side is either shitposting or a confused tourist.
>>
>>7153916
Hi pol, I'm a gay femboy and "straight" white guys are the only ones I date :p
>>
File: IMG_7976.jpg (115KB, 618x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7976.jpg
115KB, 618x803px
Alright, we need some god damn order in here
>>
White men are superior
>>
>>7153916
I think you are getting us gays confused with people of color. I'm sure the denominations intersect but still
>>
>>7164518
>Did I fucking say go murder and own slaves?
You said that whites owning slaves was justified since other races already owned slavery. Which is equivalent to hearing about someone raping and murdering their family on the news, and then deciding to do the same, since if others do it it's okay.

>>7164530
Slavery isn't a white thing in general, however whites are the ones directly responsible for slavery becoming a significant thing in the new world.
>>
>>7164611
I liked you better when you had that white cock in your mouth. Go back and service that dong you cuck
>>
>>7164611
>You said that whites owning slaves was justified since other races already owned slavery
No I did not. Nowhere in my post did I say that owning a slave is justified. You are literally reading what you want out of my posts. Stop projecting and go own yourself a slave.
>>
>>7164661
>Nowhere in my post did I say that owning a slave is justified.
But it's trivially obvious that white people did think owning a slave is justified. Otherwise they wouldn't have done it.
>>
>>7166648
Yes condemn us for what our idiot ancestors did. Grudge much? Your free and not a slave. Start acting like it.
>>
>>7166648
It's not a one sided story. People of different races over different eras owned slaves. To place blame on white people only is racist. Bye felicia
>>
>>7153932
The get out of any society created by white men. Get you ass back in nature and stop culturally appropriating all our shit. Log off this internet faggot since it was created by white men it is probably oppressing you anyway.
>>
File: IMG_7977.jpg (69KB, 458x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7977.jpg
69KB, 458x429px
>>7166648
http://www.slayerment.com/whites-ended-slavery
>>
File: enough.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
>>7166648
And yet slavery was a respected practice until the English outlawed it. Why do you ignore the entire history of slavery and focus on the only people who finally said enough of this. It was white men who ended the practice. Yet you blame these white men for the majority of slavery for having the courage to see it was evil and then end it, while ignoring the shit heads still doing it in the middle east.

God damnit you fucking morons!
Yeah I'm triggered.
>>
File: IMG_7406.jpg (90KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7406.jpg
90KB, 640x427px
White men genocide FUCKING WHEN?
>>
>>7153916
They're trying to blame you for something you didn't do, just call them stupid and wait for them all to die.
>>
>>7164139
Alan Turing
>>
>>7153916
It's not your fault other races were useless at civilization and women are naturally submissive.
>>
>>7153916
There is a difference between something being your fault and your responsibility.

If a pipe blows in your house, it's not necessarily your fault, but it's still your responsibility to fix it. If an elderly or mentally ill relative causes trouble or needs help, it's not your fault, but it's still your responsibility to help them.

No, not all straight men are bad, an no, not all of them discriminate. However, ALL of them, yes even you, benefit from the systems of oppression that have been put in place by other straight men. You are not at fault for them existing, but straight men, as a whole, are responsible fro at least some of the work in dismantling them, because they have more power to do so. If you aren't actively working to end LGBT discrimination, you are being complacent in a system that benefits you at the expense of those less fortunate. You didn't put them there, but you're not doing anything to end them either.
>>
>>7164139
We do talk about those things, and, in fact, there are many organizations working to help those people. WHat the fuck have you done?

The reason we talk about white, straight cismen in the Western world more often then them, id because we fucking live in the Western world, dipshit, and the problems faced by LGBT people here are more likely to affect us. Many, if not most, of those problems are, shock and surprise, caused by straight, white, cismen.

You're like a little, shitty bully that punches kids in the sandbox, and when those kids cry, and ask you to stop, you say "Hey! That other kid is hitting kids with a stick in the jungle gym! At least you don't have it as bad as them." Yeah, getting hit with a stick is worse, and I'm glad I'm not in the jungle gym, but that doesn't make it fucking okay that you're punching me here in the fucking sandbox.
>>
File: Praise the Sun.jpg (138KB, 735x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Praise the Sun.jpg
138KB, 735x1088px
Don't listen to these racists OP, being straight white and male is nothing to be ashamed of.
The sins of the father (or in this case ancestor) are not the sins of the son
>>
>>7153932
Lol.. I'm guessing you're a troll, but there are people who actually believe that.

Look at any other culture in the world, and tell me they would do a better job being the 'leaders' of the world. The *worst* shit the white man has done is NOTHING compared to what africans, latinos, arabs, most asians, etc... do to each other, letalone would do to other minority groups if they had the power.

"But slavery!!!!" Blacks were enslaved by other blacks. The american slave trade was LITERALLY 1/8th as big as the barbary slave trade(into the middle east).. You're probably thinking "Thats impossible! There are next to not blacks in the middle east!!!".. Yeah, because once they took ownership of the blacks, they would castrate them.
Its beautiful proof to my theory, that when whites go all out, they really need to decimate and conquer. People whine about how horrible the native americans living conditions are.... You know what the spanish exploreres did to the land they settled, around the same time as the whites took north america? They did complete 100% genocide! Thats why theres no mayans. And before you say the whites did genocide on the indians, thats also a myth. Their numbers were low from waring amongst their tribes. And the small-pox blankets is also fucking stupid, since no one at that point in history(or even 100 years later) understood how disease and bacteria could contaminate things like blankets.

tl;dr - developed(ie:western) society is all about shitting on the most advanced, developed, compassionate people.... Whites. Nearly anyone else in this position would have fucked the world up 10x worse than it is today.
>>
Anyone can argue against the big mean white man, but tbfh, you're not going to be able to do shit about it except blog and shit talk on 4chan.
>>
>>7153916
It isn't, but tumblr and big news companies want you to believe that it is so the government can treat you equally as shitty as they do to everyone else.
>>
>>7171276
You're kind of an asshole. You know that right?
>>
>>7171276
>tl;dr - developed(ie:western) society is all about shitting on the most advanced, developed, compassionate people.... Whites. Nearly anyone else in this position would have fucked the world up 10x worse than it is today.

you do realize this is actual racism?
Implying that a race would have done better than another, just becuase they are of that specific race.
>>
>>7172542
Ok... But do you think there would be ambivalence towards gays, africans, transm disabled, etc... had Arabs dominated the last 3 centuries? Hell, how do you think those groups do in arab cultures today, even though they only have regional power?

What if Africans were in charge(and again, how do minority groups get treated in african majority regions?)

You can call it whatever you want, but id like you to defend the position instead of using a few hyperbolic terms to shut the entire discussion down.

>>7172213
No, but thanks for the enlightenment.
>>
>>7170507

It's a moot point though, because as lgbt people who are actually impacted by these issues, it's equally our responsibility to fix our own problems.
If OP and I buy a house together and the roof starts to leak in my room, it's on both of us to fix it.
For me to laze around with water dripping on my head moaning at him to get it fixed is a dick move, and equally him telling me that it's not his problem because it doesn't effect him is a dick move.
>>
>>7153916
Its not. People just say it is because people are fucking retarded and have to find an excuse to be offended bt absolutely everything. As a biscum tranny I am sorry and hope you have a nice night.
>>
>>7172788

the thing is that cultural development doesnt depend on the race of the culture. Whites are just super lucky to live in good geographic circumstances. i dont think they would have been dominant in the fucking desert. Europe is just in the perfect climatic spot with no real extremes. No rainforest, no giant mountains no desert, not too cold, not too hot. just very lucky chances. that doesnt mean white race is somehow superior.
of course there are other very good ereas on this plantes, but like i said cultural development is not only dependant on 1 or 2 facors but is much mor complex.
my point is african people dont treat minority like shit bc they are blacks, but bc a few events others had didnt happen.
and saying someone is a certain way because he is of a certain race is the the definition of racism. no hyperbolic term to shut the entire discussion down. i like to argue with racists. there is no other way to convince them otherwise.
>>
>>7172788
>Ok... But do you think there would be ambivalence towards gays, africans, transm disabled, etc... had Arabs dominated the last 3 centuries? Hell, how do you think those groups do in arab cultures today, even though they only have regional power?
One interesting thing to remember is that many nations in the middle east were becoming much more secular up until the Cold War, when the US decided to promote radical Islam to oppose the Soviet Union.
I personally have no love for any sort of religion and I'm not about to defend the atrocities they've committed, but its worth keeping in mind that many of the issues in the middle east are due to outside interference.
>>
File: 1477089175774.jpg (16KB, 297x322px) Image search: [Google]
1477089175774.jpg
16KB, 297x322px
>>7153951
So you're responding to b8 and actually trying to argue against a shit post? Isn't that autistic :)
>>
>>7154190

You are a mentally ill troll. Please die. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>7173447
That's total bs.
>>
>>7153916

Because you're a fucking straight white male go find a bridge and kill yourself straightie
>>
>>7164139

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b--but muslim is a religion of peace y-yy-yo-h rtight wing baka
>>
>>7154007

/thread
>>
>>7154092
mtf fantasies are so sad
>>
File: 1441834564101.jpg (143KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1441834564101.jpg
143KB, 960x960px
>>7153916
CIS PEOPLE gays included, are disgusting subhumans who have forced me to live a low quality miserable life do to their discomfort with my existence, while they get to enjoy life to their hearts content and are proud of it too

fuck you
>>
in actuality, federal law is both racist and sexist against white men. White men by far pay the most taxes and by far receive the least aid. Courts are boas against them in custody and you can sue any random white guy for racism and force him to pay court fines (happened to me 3 times).

Women also receive special sbowflake status in careers, getting hired more in stem jobs than men even though they own only a fraction as many degrees because ceos want pussy around.

So if your a nonwhite nonmale in the United States dont roleplay like you are oppressed. You are FACTUALLY amongst the amongst the least oppressed group of people in all of history.

Want to know what being a special snowflake feels like? Say you deserve both pregnancy leave rights and an increased odds of being promoted. Thats what being a special snowflake is all about.
>>
>>7176441

That's because of one of the following:

You're either American where everyone has opinions and demands they be heard.

No-one has actually done anything to affect your quality of life and you've just heard of trannies getting discriminated against online and you want to also pull the victim card.

Or you live in some third world shit hole that doesn't matter, so your quality of life isn't relevant anyway.

If you could actually pass no-one would give a fuck about you being a tranny.

source: am tranny
>>
>>7153916
>cis """"""""""people""""""""""
>>
>>7176459
oh and a majority of all suicides are done by white males, so pic related is a snapshot of reality.
>>
>>7176463
>If you could actually pass no-one would give a fuck about you being a tranny.
you are so delusional it hurts, lay off the blair white

stop trying to throw other trannies under the bus so you can attempt to fit in with the people that hate you
>>
>>7176489

Sorry, let me make a correction:

No-one gives a fuck if you're a tranny, at least not to an extent that it will actually do anything to affect you. Maybe in some shit hole or if you're in America where everyone has opinions.

Someone saying something bad about you does not affect your quality of life. I'd rather not be associated with the DIE CISHET MEN campus sjw trannies anyway.
>>
File: 1463380123197.jpg (743KB, 983x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1463380123197.jpg
743KB, 983x1280px
>>7176459
Ahahahaha
>>
>>7176500
>No-one gives a fuck if you're a tranny, at least not to an extent that it will actually do anything to affect you
What kind of wonderland do you live in? some eurocuck country?

Maybe its not your experience, but we don't have a near 50% suicide attempt rate for no reason
>>
>>7176527

That's because of the tranny cutting off their dick then still not feeling like a real woman so they kill themselves. Not because someone on the street muttered under their breath that that 70 year old man dressed as an anime schoolgirl looks fucking retarded.
>>
>>7176542
Why do you think the only shit we face by society are some random passerby's mean comments?

A lot of transgender people are rejected by their family, nearly cast out of society, rejected as partners by 90% of the population, ridiculed as children and ridiculed behind their backs as adults. it doesn't matter how well you pass, majority of the population will never see you as a female, and view you at most, a lunatic mental asylum patient deserving of pity

most of these suicides are not post op trannies anyway
>>
File: WhiteCishetMenTurnedMeIntoAHon.jpg (102KB, 772x624px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteCishetMenTurnedMeIntoAHon.jpg
102KB, 772x624px
>>7176591

And the way to fix that is to reject 'cisnormative' looks and create an us vs them against straight white dudes? That makes a whole lot of sense!
>>
>>7176614
i wasn't advocating any kind of political movement

i was just saying they were evil and i resent them
>>
>>7176625

I never claimed you were, but you are still creating an 'Us vs Them' which achieves nothing but make normal functioning human beings see you, and by proxy other trannies as these disgusting SJW leeches. Oh wait, you're not doing anything wrong because you just want equality, so long as that equality doesn't include white straight dudes.

You should follow suit of the other hons. I recommend a rope, though a bridge will do.
>>
>>7176645
it includes all cis people repenting of their sins not just straightwhitemales

also i pass better than u
>>
>>7176664

me too thanks
>>
>>7176645
>but you are still creating an 'Us vs Them'
I think it would be cis people creating that.
they are the ones excluding us from their society?
>>
File: Disgusting.png (334KB, 1216x818px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.png
334KB, 1216x818px
>>7176674

This is obvious bait. Cis people don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>7153916
As a non-white guy, out of all the genders and sexes out there, white dudes are the only people I've never ever had try to initiate a conversation with me or be receptive when I've approached them. Most of them are entitled douches who expect everyone to form around them and put no effort into forming relationships themselves unless it's another white guy or a girl they like.
>>
>>7176814
The geeky, outcast ones are the only ones who aren't like this btw.
>>
>still getting (You)s from this thread
lmao i didn't know there were this many sensitive "straights" on this board
>>
>>7176674
Lmao. Wow, someone's got a grand opinion of themselves and their "community". Protip: cis people are indifferent about you and your friends. You're literally of no interest to them, and you(and the other 0.03% of people in the non-cis community) are making an obscene amount of noise for what little(if anything) you contribute to society.

Statistically speaking, trans are a fucking horrible investment in our world. Rife with mental disorders(and that's still assuming you don't consider being trans in itself is a mental disorder), few hold long term imployment, next to none achieve anything beyond low-skill labor... And yet they're always screeching about being oppressed, or hurt, or unsatisfied.

Why should the world indulge you, when you're a tiny % of the population, and you're inadequate human beings to boot!
>>
>>7176920
>Tee hee... I said something provocative, against common sense and reality...
>Ppl are still calling me stupid
>Rather than realize how fucking out of sync I am with society at large, I'll just belittle everyone critical of me!!!
>White_cis_fragility.tiff

Ever consider you might just be a fucking fool?
>>
>>7177132
>internet arguments are valuable to me, I must tell everyone how wrong they are and im right!!!!
LMAO
>>
>>7176678
>>7177120
care to check back on the caitlyn jenner transition video comment section? or the jazz transition video? or any trans video on youtube?
>>
>>7177145
>internet arguments are of zero value to me, I literally just post for the hell of it. When my thoughts and opinions are proven wrong, I dismiss it and call the people who made me look like a spoiled simpleton a bunch of losers.
>You can't beat me on the internet, cause iv already excepted I'm a fucking retard with no logic.

Everyone is here cause they're bored. Most try to get stimulation out of challenging others positions. You're literally here just to put out white noise. Most people who do that would, I assume, kill themselves...
>>
>>7177120
>trans are a fucking horrible investment in our world
we shouldn't be an 'investment' we should receive the same basic human respect everyone else receives
>>
>>7177162
Lmao.... Really?!? That's your example of valuable contribution to society?!? Jesus Christ, even your gold standards are pathetic. Honestly, reevaluate everything in your life right now.
>>
>>7177177
Not if that investment requires people fall over backwards to accommodate you, to the point of trashing established norms. Reshaping languages for pronouns? Reengineering buildings for new bathrooms? Fucking around with the hormones if otherwise healthy children because idiots think their kid is the wrong gender?

No, you guys are a fucking black hole that serves as nothing more than a speed bump on human progression.
>>
>>7177180
>That's your example of valuable contribution to society?!?
no you fucking retard
i was replying to the other poster and the first part of your comment that stated that cis people don't care about transpeople. read the hundreds of thousands of emotion fueled comments towards us in any comment section. just because they don't spend every hours of everyday thinking about us, doesn't mean they don't harbor hatred towards us.

>>7177193
those are not even transgender people making those requests, they are straight female sjws and feminists
transgender people wan't to use the existing bathrooms, the existing pronouns, and hormone blockers are reversible.
>>
File: 1447983009151.jpg (22KB, 487x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447983009151.jpg
22KB, 487x480px
>>7177180
Are you a woman? you type like a woman.
>>
>>7177230
It's a fad tho... People were crazy about pogs in the 90s too.
>>7177242
How dare you assume my gender!!!!

... Nah, I'm a fag(cis, white... Bottom if you really care) who's fed up with gay rights being conflated as trans rights. Trannies embarrass me, and their insanity does not represent what gays are interested in... Even though we share the heat when society at large sees them acting like spoiled little attention whores.
>>
>>7177268
>who's fed up with gay rights being conflated as trans rights
it's worse for us really.
transsexuality would just be seen as a medical condition similar to intersex,
if it wasn't tied up in the leather rainbow flamboyant gay shit making trannies seem like super fags

they hated you first, and the reason they hate us now, is because they think we are advanced versions of you
>>
>>7177299
I fully reject that idea. Trans flocked to gay rights. Trans attempt to rewrite gay rights history to give them a bigger role("trans started the stone wall riots!!!" Bs that is 100% false, but still parroted by trannies).

You fuckers infected and poisoned the gay rights well. Don't do more of your revisionist history hatchet jobs here and try to pretend otherwise.
>>
>>7177299
>they hated you first, and the reason they hate us now, is because they think we are advanced versions of you

this.

Did you >>7177268 forget that gay people have been hated for years before transgender issues ever came into the media in the last 1-2 years?
>>
>>7177338
Doesn't matter
fact of the matter is, people constantly refer to mtfs as fags, gays, sissies, whatever and ftms as dykes
People mock men who like trannies, by calling them fags and gays

They hate us because they think we're you, its undeniable. People don't have anywhere near the same disgust and hatred for intersex people, even though their bodies are deformed and ambiguous and would be considered 'gross' or 'weird' by most standards and you would think they would invoke hatred in people, but they don't, because they're not associated with you
>>
>>7177372
That's your interpretation. It also relies on a broad perspective. As a gay guy, I don't like being associated with trans. I know many other also don't. For reasons that link to their social standing, sure... But more their attitudes. The reality is most trannies are unlikable. Most actively look for shit to whine about. Most take the minor, unintentional sights against them as an example of persecution.
>>
>>7177394
>Most take the minor, unintentional sights against them as an example of persecution.
That tends to happen when you get a lot of genuine persecution. Its too mentally draining to try to sort out the jokes from the actual hatred

Black people do this as well, call a black person a nigger as a joke and see how it turns out
>>
>>7177416
Misgendering a non-passing mtf is a hell of a lot easier then "accidentally" calling someone a nigger. If you can't understand that, then you're far to deep in this self-victimized bs you bathe yourself in on here and Tumblr.

Assholes like you are literally trying to make it a hate crime to misgender someone in Canada, and there's 36+ genders now, according to mentally ill folks like you, so the courts are about to be clogged up with a bunch of stupid shit all thanks to the selfish entitled attitudes of 0.03% of the population.
>>
>>7177438
>Assholes like you are literally trying to make it a hate crime to misgender someone in Canada
Why are you assuming things i believe in? Transgender activist groups full of straight women who have made transgender people their new pet minority are not me and have nothing to do with me
>>
>>7177453
Because that's part of pushing yourself out as member if a social group. Don't like it? Then its your responsibility to encourage change. Fuck, reread this thread. Look at all the vile shit put on white cis men(for which I'm a member). You think I'm not getting annoyed with hearing how privileged I am, by mouthy, disrespectful cockroach trans folk? Or black sjws? Cis white women? Or whiny spineless white cis men with tons if self-hate?

Like it or not, you're part of a community that is judged as a collective. And it's especially funny that you'd take issue with that, on this thread, on this board, of all places.
>>
>>7177438
Kinda like gay people made it illegal to call them mean names under discrimination laws?
and had two bakers lose their jobs and their lively hood under the name of """"discrimination""""""
>>
>>7177478
>You think I'm not getting annoyed with hearing how privileged I am
Thats part of pushing yourself out as a member of a social group bro
>>
>>7177478
>Look at all the vile shit put on white cis men(for which I'm a member)
The hatred is towards STRAIGHT white cis men
no one thinks gay men are privileged, they have it worse than lesbians and bisexuals
>>
>>7177562
Yeah, it's shitty. I admit it. That is a black eye for gays.

>>7177573
Yeah... That's my fucking point. Though the shit leveled against whites isn't actually true for the most part. Blaming us for buying slaves 250 years ago is silly when 8x as many were sold to Arabs(and castrated, and worked to death) at the same time.

Trans as a group, objectively, are a bunch of entitled brats who scream about insignificant shit.
>>
>>7177634
>insignificant shit
like gay marriage?
>>
>>7177630
No. It's specifically gay white men. Because that's the group that's being targeted in lgbt groups in universities. The fact that it's working proves that privilege isn't really there, right? And they hate straight cis white men too, but they're far too big a group to he bullied, even if they have sympathetic ears in the straight white community who are more than happy to appease them.
>>
>>7176920
If only they were sensitive enough to GTFO when I tell them to.
>>
>>7177656
Wouldn't call it insignificant, but I personally think getting wound up about it was stupid(civil unions was more apt too. Redefining what marriage is was shot sighted and silly, provided that the civil unions granted the same benefits)
>>
>>7177674
gay people obnoxiously forcing their way into a christian ceremony traditionally between a man and a woman, redefining definitions, and forcing society to change their culture and traditions to calm your whining is different than what some transpeople are doing, how?
>>
>>7177705
Marriage was not Christian, or even uniquely religious...

Trans demand people reengineer languages.
>>
>>7177775
the marriage you demand to participate in is
>>
>>7177775
>Trans demand people reengineer languages.
also no they dont thats a very very small percentage of activists that are not even trans themselves
>>
>>7177879
I don't participate in any marriage and again, marriage isn't a religious institution(and even more important to my point, I personally think that was a dumb move for gays to go after, so I'll grant you that it is a good example of gays being whiney... Though it's not as good a point as you seem to think it is)

>>7177885
I see lots of trannies bitching and complaining about it. I see zero saying "no, we need to respect the established rules of the language." There were a few vocal gays who opposed gay marriage, btw(it was always an election issue, so it played into right wing gays interest to vocally oppose it)
>>
the fucks going on in this thread
>>
>>7177162
As I have said multiple times, no one gives a fuck sbout trannies to the point that it affects their quality of life. Being called mean things on the Internet does not affect someone unless they're already a delicate emotionally unstable snowflake. If you make an effort and can pass, no one gives a shit. If you look like Bruce Honner, people are going to laugh at you. Sure that's not psrticularly nice but who gives a fuck if someone says mean things online, if it really bothers you there's always a noose.
>>
>>7153916
I just came here because of the patrick desu senpai
>>
>>7153932
bad b8 desu
>>
I am a straight white male in my 30s, I find /lgbt fun to read. Also my own worries seem kinda insignificant if I come here, puts things into perspective.

I do support lgbt rights and gay marriage, gay pride parades seem strange tho, not sure how they help exactly.
>>
>>7183785
>>>/out/
>>
>>7183785
Gay pride parades have become a mockery imo. The Folsom street fair is an excuse to have sex in public, which for some reason is not considered a crime? It's lewd and disgusting, but again that's my opinion. Civilized parades are ok I guess but my sexuality doesn't define me and I don't need a parade to say hayyyy I'm gayyyy
>>
>>7183794
>The Folsom street fair is an excuse to have sex in public
That's not even gay pride, it's specifically a leather/BDSM event.
>>
>>7153916
It's not. Who said that?
>>
>>7183816
Full. Of. Gays. No self respecting straight person would attend that shit. Just look at the photos my friend, it's all dudes sucking dicks and getting fisted
>>
>>7153916
All those poor cultures that the white man had a major role in wiping out were just as if not more brutally violent that Europeans. I swear those fuckers on the Mayflower lucked out SO hard when they landed in Wampanoag territory.

Few miles up or down the coast and they would have been brutally killed and eaten. Some plains tribes had a thing for burning their enemies alive on spits. Scalping, raping, etc.

South American tribes, well, we already know their reputation. Aboriginal tribespeople in Australia did hideous shit to each other on the reg. Maoris loved to eat each other. African tribes were the same way.

It drives me nuts that people think Europeans are this great imperial evil when the cultures they zapped were literally more violent.
>>
>>7183921
But it's not a gay event though. Something doesn't become a gay event just because most of the attendees are gay. It's a gay event when it's an event created and centered around gays.
>>
>>7183948
It is used as an excuse as a gay event. They have literally overrided it. It's an excuse to act like a degenerate human being.
>>
>>7183961
But there's literally nothing stopping straight leather fetishists from attending and taking over.
Also
>believing in degeneracy as a concept
>in 2016
Stop doing what I don't like >.<
>>
>>7183986
>believing in degeneracy as a concept in 2016
Time doesn't erase degenerate behavior. Killing is degenerate, degrading people is degenerate, attending public festivals to see people whipped, drink piss, grope, and suck dick is degenerate.
>>
>>7184025
see >>7183986
>believing in degeneracy as a concept
>Stop doing what I don't like >.<
>>
>>7184039
This isn't up for debate. Folsom street fair is a degenerate festival regardless of what sexuality/orientation is the majority.
>>
>>7184049
>This isn't up for debate.
I would think someone who is at least partially educated in degeneracy as a concept would know that EVERYTHING is up for debate. Or are you just one of those faggots who loves to believe they're intellectual, spouting things they have zero understanding of?
>>
>>7184062
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php

All I see is degeneracy. It transcends the fetish/kink of leather. It's a disgrace honestly.
>>
>>7184069
>All I see is degeneracy
You don't get it, your ignorant mind never will. Concepts of the world are up for debate and this poor fool believes just because he proclaims something, that it must be true.

How unfortunate to waste such a mind.
>>
>>7184084
Go suck a dick. If you cannot see how fucked up that festival is... Did you even take time to view the two pages?
>>
>>7184084
Only the gays are using it as an excuse to act like scum and degenerate fags.
>>
>>7183921

It's in San Fran, of course it's full of gays. Are art galleries pride parades too? Celine Dion concerts?
And yes, straight people absolutely attend.
>>
>>7183961
>It is used as an excuse as a gay event
Wtf does that even mean? So straight people giving BDSM demonstrations is just good clean family fun, but gay attendees doing the same is just taking it too far?
>>
>>7184106
>Are art galleries pride parades too?
No. there's a difference between gallery and festival.
>Celine Dion concerts?
No. that's a concert where laws are preventing public nudity.
>straight people absolutely attend
Yes as I've stated. They're equally as degenerate if they participate in that shit.
>>
>>7184049

And that's fine. No one was ever debating that. Still not a gay event.
>>
>>7184089
I'm not disagreeing that it's fucked up, but it's very clear this conversation got way too deep for you.

>>7184099
See above.
>>
>>7184118
No! All that shit is degenerate. Gay or straight, if you're out in public letting anyone see that shit--butt plug insertions, caning/whipping with welts and bruises, public sex without being arrested, then you're degenerate.
>>
>>7184121
>as I've stated.
Fucking where? That's literally all that was being contested, because you brought t up as a gay event in the same category as pride parades.
>>
>>7184136
>"Folsom street fair is a degenerate festival regardless of what sexuality/orientation is the majority."
Gay or straight, doing what they do at that festival is fucked up and degenerate. Gays use the festival as an excuse to get away with crimes that you cannot do anywhere else.
>>
>>7184149

Congratulations, you've started a long boring argument over something no one ever disagreed with.
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.