[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys vs girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

Bi guys, what's the difference between dating men and women? Who do you prefer?
>>
Women are more accommodating, easier to please, less arrogant, and are more likely to want something longterm and stick around. The downside is that they are more likely to shit inside your heart and destroy you.
>>
>>7153350
At least from my experience:
>women
Drama
>men
Some of them are douchebags
>>
File: 1477692702993.jpg (108KB, 764x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477692702993.jpg
108KB, 764x1080px
>>7153350
> women
> barely any common interests
> uneducated even if they're studying or interested in nonsense like graphics design
> pussy smells like fish
> easy to please with materialistic shit
> overly dramatic
> sometimes really annyoing
> most don't know shit about physics, CS or maths
> read books about utopian romances and expect the same from your relationship
> evil witches who crush your heart in a heartbeat
> did I mention uneducated?
> "I'm le gamer girl"
> force you to stop listening to metal and annoy you with their nigger rap/pop
> current bf
> educated, knowledge of many topics regardless of interests
> studies a non STEM subject and still you can have great discussions with him about physics/maths etc..
> cute and cuddly
> not total drama queen
> likes to watch anime with me
> play Zelda together
> doesn't annoy me with carribean isles in winter holidays
> goes skiing with me and we cuddle in front of a fire, instead of being sunburned
> has nothing against my music taste and made me apprciate his music as well without being annoying
> shit on dick (only one time though)
> doesn't threaten me with rape accusations
fuck women, I'll just go full gay
>>
File: image.png (496KB, 511x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
496KB, 511x481px
>>7153368
Bi male here, totally agree, women are just better for long relationships.

Men can be bros, kinky, be best friends and bf At the Same time, but lacks "something" that woman gives.

Only no bro, naturally femenine men can compete with women, At least for me.
>>
Honestly if you find someone that you enjoy gender is really not an issue. However I have had better relationships with bf's than I ever had with gfs. Usually girls tend to be very drama filled and I almost feel like I have to stoop down to their level from time to time. Usually with guys it's easier to connect and I have never had a bad ex bf
>>
I've only ever dated women publicly, and I've only ever had secret relationships with dudes.

The secret ones involved an incredibly deep connection. The women (save for one) did not.

If something happened in my marriage, I'd just commit to dating men.
>>
>>7153547
>pussy smells like fish

why does this happen , we have to technology to prevent it
>>
>>7153547
Man not all of us are like that.
I'm ftm though, so maybe it never really applied to me, but I'm sure there are cis women who are different from how you imagine them to be.
>>
>>7155206
Thats not how I imagine them, thats what my previous gfs were like.
>>
>>7155166
It does tho and it's nasty as fuck and a shower/bath doesn't even fix it. At least musky balls can be washed clean.
>>
>>7153350
Are trans people who are comfortable with their genitals the dream partner for most bisex peeps?
>>
>>7159809

Dunno about others, but I'd love to do some switch play with that kind of tranny.
>>
>>7153547
you sound like a real catch, anon, can't imagine why women find you repulsive
>>
>>7160621
> women find me repulsive
actually its the other way around my man
>>
>>7160708
feminine benis doesn't count dude
>>
>>7153350
Difference: the identification
some identify as women
others identify as men

wow

In all seriousness though. I can't notice differences based only on gender. I only notice differences as a person.
>>
>>7162158
faggot
>>
>>7161179
I know I didn't include degenerate men as women.
>>
>>7162277
Tru
>>
>>7163634
>said the biscum
>>
>>7163709
> triggered tranny
kys my man
>>
File: 2016-10-22_23-43-05.jpg (142KB, 1196x857px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-22_23-43-05.jpg
142KB, 1196x857px
>>7153732
like wanting to settle for a family and have your babies
too bad most modern women are shit for that as well
>>
>>7153350
Would pick a very feminine boy over a woman, it's more fun and it's like having a best friend you can fuck.

Women are nice though, but they don't understand my hobbies like fishing or working out too much, they rather do their own shit than show some interest in the stuff I do, a bf I can take fishing with me and have a great time.
>>
>>7163824
>triggered cumrag
Did someone hurt you, anon
>>
>>7164047
> N-n-no y-you're triggered y-you stupid b-bi scum
>>
>>7163892
>he has never actually been with a femboy
>he doesn't know that fems like gay shit like fashion, shopping, etc.
dating a fem is like dating a woman, of course it is better because they are not actually women, but 9/10 times they are not going to share your masculine interests just like a lot of women.
being with a fem is literally the closest i've ever been to being with a girl, well, besides actually being with a female
>>
File: 1475817468438.jpg (16KB, 257x283px) Image search: [Google]
1475817468438.jpg
16KB, 257x283px
>>7164429
>keeps giving (you)s
abandonment issues detected
>>
File: bait.png (99KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
99KB, 625x626px
I love how this thread fell to trolling so quickly
>>
>>7153350
Girls want you to tell em what they want and guys know what they want.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.