[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanna get it out. I'm Transgender and I identify

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: Foxy.jpg (89KB, 736x924px) Image search: [Google]
Foxy.jpg
89KB, 736x924px
I just wanna get it out.

I'm Transgender and I identify as a Female (MtF).
I'm starting hormones on the 23/11/16

My thoughts on gender...

Basically, when you're born, a doctor looks at your 'baby genitals' for a few seconds and then tells you who you're going to be for the rest of your life. Simply based on one little part on your body, you're expected to follow the 'guidelines and behaviors' assigned to that sex. That may be all fine and dandy for those who grow up and decide they're cisgender, but the aplenty of people who grow up with the opposite gender-identity, clearly need to live out their lives as they see fit and express themselves.

Essentially, people are given roles at birth, without a choice, and are expected by society standards to abide by those rules no matter how you feel inside, who you want to be, and what your personality is.

Society's view of the world is so flat and concrete, it's truly sad. Hopefully that will change one day.

What is the opinion of /lgbt on my standpoint and decisions?
>>
>>7152853
My opinion? 4chan is not your personal blog. While I don't disagree with what you've said, I still find myself annoyed by the naivete you have shown by saying it.

Go make a tumblr, they love transsexual furfaggots
>>
Congratulations furfaggot
>>
>>7152853
Tell it to /mtfg/. Ask more questions if you're gonna start a thread.
>>
>>7152853
Congratulations you have a generic view on gender. No this isn't ground breaking, no we don't care.
>>
>>7152853
kys
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>7152853
>a doctor looks at your 'baby genitals' for a few seconds and then tells you who you're going to be for the rest of your life
you sound like pic related

1) sex will correlate directly with gender like 99.5% of the time.

2) gender is not a choice. its not something you change on a whim

3) be grateful you live in a modern time and country where you are able transition.

4) gender roles exist because men and women are inherently different, this is neither good or bad, its just biology.

5) society does not force you to live your life a certain way. you are free to make your own decisions and live how you want to live.

6) kys
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 316x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 316x313px
>>7152853
I just wanna get it out.

I'm Represser and I identify as a Male because I have to.
I'm never starting hormones

My thoughts on gender...

Basically, when you're born, a doctor looks at your 'baby genitals' for a few seconds and then tells you who you're going to be for the rest of your life. Simply based on science, biology and the natural order of the universe on your body, you should be programmed to follow the 'guidelines and behaviors' rightfully assigned to that sex. That may be all fine and dandy for those who grow up and don't develop mental illness , but the are plenty of delusional weaklings who grow up with the opposite gender-identity, clearly need to live out their lives as their disease demands and feel the urge to feed this mental infection .

Essentially, people are installed roles at birth, it is concrete, and are bound by biological rules to abide by those rules no matter how you feel inside, or what delusions you foster, who you want to be doesent matter. Fuck what you want you pathetic weakling I hate you, and what your personality is. It's nothing your nothing. I hate your abnormality. Drop dead and die

the nature of our world is flat and concrete, it's not sad. It's fact. This will never change. Ever
>>
>>7152853

>Basically, when you're born, a doctor looks at your 'baby genitals' for a few seconds and then tells you who you're going to be for the rest of your life.
Gender describes what you are, not who you are.

>Simply based on one little part on your body, you're expected to follow the 'guidelines and behaviors' assigned to that sex.
Not true at all. At least not if you live in the west where you won't be executed by the government for gender non-conforming behavior.

>That may be all fine and dandy for those who grow up and decide they're cisgender, but the aplenty of people who grow up with the opposite gender-identity, clearly need to live out their lives as they see fit and express themselves.
You can live life as a sterotypical woman and still call yourself a man.
>>
>>7156171
Sounds like you've got more than your fair share of mental illness lmao
>>
>>7152853
No, you may identify as a woman, but you cannot identify as a female.

Literally not the same thing
>>
>>7156076
>gender roles exist because men and women are inherently different, this is neither good or bad, its just biology.

so women can get pregnant and men cannot
women can breastfeed and men can (however many women do not breastfeed)

So gender roles are based on the fact that women may or may not during the course of their lives have a baby inside of them for 9 months? That affects about 1% of a woman's lifespan IF she decides to have babies.

I don't really see any other inherent biological differences so I do not see why gender roles are justified
>>
>>7152853
I 110% agree with you. The ideal world would be one in which there are no gender roles whatsoever and people aren't split into one of two categories based on their reproductive systems. Personally, though, I have a much different reason for being trans (probably. i'm still deciding). For me it's almost a purely physical dysphoria, I have no interest in pursuing either worthless set of gender roles.
>>
>>7152853
A furfag tranny..? Man.. I have gender issues, sure, but you're pretty degenerate dude. I'm impressed. Now go get a Tumblr account and never bother the adults again.
>>
>>7156387

men are stronger
women can live longer in icy water

men tend to have more spatially aware brains
women tend to have better language abilities and social skills
>>
>>7156568
>men tend to have more spatially aware brains
women tend to have better language abilities and social skills

I thought we were talking about biological differences?

>men are stronger
there are women who are stronger than men

>women can live longer in icy water
I'm sure this is a determining factor in deciding gender roles
>>
>>7156691
XX vs XY, you think just because you don't like the responses you asked for, doesn't mean they aren't correct.
>there are women who are stronger than men
Some men have bigger tits than women.

Im an mtf faggot and I'm not even as delusional as you.
>>
>>7156387
hormones are key biological factors
hormones have a critical role in the way people behave and act this affects typical male vs female behavior.
this is also where "gender roles" come from, and they are not a bad thing. they are innate and passive. You have the cognitive capability to do what ever you want in your respective gender.
>>
ITT OP shows off his sub 90 IQ
>>
>>7152853
Whoa there kiddo. Did somebody just hear their first transgender presentation in their freshman year liberal arts college class?

Kindly consider the following options
>lurk more
>fuck you, fuck off, and never come back
>McFucking Kill Yourself

Goodbye.
>>
>>7152853
Cool
>>
>>7152853
>given roles at birth without a choice

Nigga how the FUCK a baby gonna choose to be trans?
>>
>>7152853
Keep dick become sex slave
>>
>>7152853
You're assigned a gender at birth for a reason. You have a penis.

Want to be a boy/girl? Go right ahead, but oh HELL NAW it wasn't society's fuckup to initially call you a male/female.

I feel like if we just stop assigning genders at birth there's going to be a WHOLE LOTTA CONFUSED KIDDOS OUT THERE and not a real lotta cases where it helps.
>>
>>7159709
Saying its sexually male is not the issue. But imposing norms and expectations on it because of that - is the issue. Dresses aren't inherently feminine, x chromosomes dont have a disposition to wear them or to do housework. It's just bullshit societys rules
>>
>>7156276
Trans women are female though.
>>
>>7163223
Woman = Gender
Female = Sex

You can only be born a female, end of story.
>>
ITT: People who are scared that transfolk somehow invalidate their sexuality/gender just by existing.

Also enough samefagging to fill a small country.
>>
>>7163292
>I studied 9th grade biology so I know more than scientists
>>
File: 1478163903964.png (451KB, 1907x2074px) Image search: [Google]
1478163903964.png
451KB, 1907x2074px
>>7152853
>>
File: for_you_newfag.png (7KB, 188x56px) Image search: [Google]
for_you_newfag.png
7KB, 188x56px
>>7163321
lurk more newfag
>>
>>7152853
you sound salty
>>
>>7159771
You realize your talking about an antiquated system one that most of the West doesn't abide by now. I'm not saying nobody's gonna look at you weird for wearing a dress but you won't get killed for it anymore.
>>
>>7152853
>That may be all fine and dandy for those who grow up and decide they're cisgender
99.6% of the population.

gb2 Tumblr. Being assigned male or female and finding out that your brain doesn't quite fit that mould isn't the only thing that matters in life, and doctors determining one's sex isn't what caused any trans person's struggles. If their parents and peers didn't support their gender expression, didn't support their transition, etc, that's a whole other issue, in addition to the fact that their fucking brain is messed up and hostile towards their body in ways they have limited means to overcome. You can't blame that on a doctor, unless he pulled a David Reimer on you.
>>
>>7163830
Can someone explain the numbers to me?
>>
File: e.jpg (3KB, 91x91px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
3KB, 91x91px
>he thinks the normal people are suffering under the "burden" of gender roles and he is the only enlightened free thinker

>he doesn't realize that gender roles came about from the natural behavior and biological programming that 99% of the population follows purely by instinct, as is reflected in nearly every culture in the world

>he desperately doesn't want to come to terms with the fact he was born with a defective brain
>>
>>7152853
Your gender doesn't define who you are you stupid fucking retard.
>>
>>7163735
w e w l a d
e
w
l
a
d
>>
There are two physical genders, thats it. Mentally you could be anything. I don't care what you "identify" as, be whatever you want. Doesn't affect me anyways
>>
>>7156076
>1) sex will correlate directly with gender like 99.5% of the time.
Which is actually extremely low. If airplanes only got you to your destination safely 99.5% of the time, air travel would quickly be banned.

>4) gender roles exist because men and women are inherently different, this is neither good or bad, its just biology.
Gender roles are NOT biology. Sexual dimorphism is biology, but gender roles takes it a step further and expects men to be masculine and women to be feminine, even though biologically there are outliers.

>5) society does not force you to live your life a certain way. you are free to make your own decisions and live how you want to live.
Sure, but none of us live in a vacuum, we have to take the reactions of others into accout, unless we live literally in the middle of nowhere.

>>7156864
>XX vs XY,
Is an oversimplified version aimed at high schoolers. It's equivalent to saying "aircraft are airplanes or helicopters".

>>7157053
>You have the cognitive capability to do what ever you want in your respective gender.
If society allows you to do this, with no restrictions or discouragement of any kind, then that society does not have gender roles.

>>7159709
Assigning sex at birth isn't wrong, it makes sense for medical purposes, but deciding to encourage certain behaviors, clothing etc based on your sex is unnecessary, and just causes confusion.
>>
>>7167021
>muh feelings know better than biology
>28 sexes
>bigot!!!
>>
File: 345268357835768.png (42KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
345268357835768.png
42KB, 500x501px
>>7167035
>>
>>7165290

lurk more newfag
>>
File: CskGXrCUMAAUpqA.jpg (111KB, 597x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CskGXrCUMAAUpqA.jpg
111KB, 597x2048px
>>7167021
>It's equivalent to saying "aircraft are airplanes or helicopters".
>>
>>7152853
congratulations, you understand how life works?
except for the but where you're expected to live by society's standards. people are bending over backwards fighting for transgender rights, and you fuckers aren't even a significant portion of the population, if i remember rightly it's 0.3% for america at a blind guess.
>>
>>7167021
>Which is actually extremely low. If airplanes only got you to your destination safely 99.5% of the time, air travel would quickly be banned.
apples and oranges argument there. nobodies gonna die from being assigned a sex at birth.

>Gender roles are NOT biology.
biological differences between male and female lead to different behaviors. these classic male and female behaviors gave rise to what we call "gender roles" (i.e. women are more likely to be care takers and mothers because they are biologically predisposed for it, and men are biologically predisposed to be the hunter or provider)
these classic roles may be saturated by pop culture but they still would exist regardless.
and it is true that any individual can accept/reject the roles of their sex/gender.

>If society allows you to do this, with no restrictions or discouragement of any kind, then that society does not have gender roles.
society (at least 1st world societies) does allow you to live how you want to live.
>>
>>7152853
https://hessianwithteeth.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/no.jpg?w=490
kys pls, you are fck piece of shit
>>
File: no.jpg (16KB, 403x369px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
16KB, 403x369px
>>7170223
ekhem..
But yeah, this is true.
>>
>>7152853
fur faggotry is against the rules
not your blog
>>>/tumblr/
You should see an actual therapist not self-med you delusional fuck.
>>
>>7170140
Except when you get beaten for being a faggot and forced to cut your hair to go to school or have a job
>>
>>7167021
You should have your tongue cut out for such a shit analogy.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>a doctor looks at your 'baby genitals' for a few seconds and then tells you who you're going to be for the rest of your life
In 96% cases he's not wrong you know.
>>
>>7156171
best satire post ever
>>7156275
>being THIS autistic to be unable to detect sarcasm
kys my man
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.