[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All Gendered Bathrooms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: RCP6140WHI.jpg (6KB, 238x238px) Image search: [Google]
RCP6140WHI.jpg
6KB, 238x238px
If All gendered bathrooms are for all genders why do they have
>
and not urinals?
Serious question
>>
men can pee sitting down
>>
>>7152468
Well one is for pissing.

And the other is for secreted vaginal lining mixed with blood and mucus and wasted potential.
>>
>>7152475
what
>>7152476
If its for all genders why do they only accommodate women and transmen?

Do you guys not see anything wrong with that?
>>
>>7152482
Because "all genders" really means "Women, SJWs, and their head canon genders".
>>
>>7152486
>>7152482
>4 replies, 3 ips

>>>/r/mensrights
>>
>>7152486
this desu 98% of genderspecials are women so they're just placating them with a renamed women's room
>>
>>7152488
How do trans rights have anything to do with mens rights?
>>
>>7152488
how do you know that either its not like im trying to pretend
>>
>>7152468
You don't have a urinal at home either yet everyone seems to piss just fine
>>
>>7152509
Ok so why does there need to be a tampon box?
>>
>>7152468
People with penises can pee sitting down without hurting anything. If people bleeding out of their vagina try to flush their blood soaked cotton swabs, it can back up the system, clog toilets, and cause a huge mess. It's not about SJW pandering it's about property damage.
>>
>>7152515
There are trashcans...
Why do women and transmen need something specifically for them but transwomen don't?
>>
>>7152524
you know exactly why but you want to shitpost
>>
>>7152514
You're not supposed to flush tampons unless your plumbing is designed to deal with it.
Certain places even use garburator style plumbing where all the shit and toilet paper gets grinded up and pumped through smaller lines. A tampon would clog it up.
Older houses and businesses also used smaller diameter piping so tampons can get stuck.
>>
>>7152524

Do you WANT a hoard of bloody vag rags stinking up the place in plain sight?
>>
>>7152524
Blood and vaginal fluid is more of a biohazard than normal trash.
>>
>>7152524
>transmen
no blood and can often pee standing up. Only women need the box.
>>
Urinals are fucking weird. They're just gross troughs designed to get men in and out faster at the cost of any sense if dignity or privacy.
>>
>>7152795
Seconding
>>
>>7152514
Why do you care? 90% of the time they have fucking lids so you don't have to even see it. It literally does not matter and in no significant way affects you.
>>
>>7152514
Quite often I just see regular small trashcans in the corner of the stall, still with the label from whatever store they got it from.
The only difference with 'tampon boxes' is that they're attached to the wall to free up floor space, and can't be tipped over without trying.
>>
>All gendered bathroom

>Not both gendered bathroom

Found the problem, OP.
>>
>>7153871
Just like a urinal for people who sit when pee
>>
This is frustrating as shit.
I'm gonna guess it's bait, but I also will accept that there are genuinely some men who believe it.

You are literally asking:
>why do we have ramps in public places if stairs already suffice?
>some buildings have ramps but not stairs --this is against my rights as a person with functioning legs
Just because *you* don't need it, doesn't mean that someone else doesn't need it. And when that someone else is nearly half the population, you really don't need to think hard about why it exists.
>>
>>7154005
Then why are there no urinals?
>>
>>7154005
Sometimes people just want to take a piss. Why not have urinals? What about transmen who want the experience? What about transwomen that don't need to do ciswoman RP and need to take a quick leak?

Why not just have subtitles without sound for all TV shows from now on? You don't NEED sound, but deaf people NEED subtitles.
>>
>>7154011
>>7154020
Because women can't dispose of sanitary materials without a specific place to dispose of it.
Men can urinate without urinals.

And why would you not have urinals when a standard toilet will suffice?
It likely comes down to cost.
It's not that uncommon to have segregated bathrooms without urinals anyway.
I'm sure if you go to your local facilities manager with the money required to construct a urinal cubicle, I'm sure they'll put one in for you.
>>
>>7154003
Except that urinals take up significantly more space and plumbing than does a trash can screwed to a door.
>>
>>7154051
>urinal cubicle
That's not how it works

And it's because stalls take much more time. In a place like a stadium or any busy area, urinals are a must to keep lines down. Mall bathrooms. Nearest bathrooms to the campus quad. Always busy, and people who can use urinals can and do because it's much quicker.

People don't need extra lanes on the highway either but it gets people where they're going faster. Why does everything have to be inefficient and kowtow to cis women for you?
>>
Because the whole point of all gender bathrooms is that you don't need to segregate them by gender because everything happens in stalls, so it shouldn't matter what gender the person in the stall is. If there were urinals in them, it would mean men could pee outside of a stall, and women and children have to be exposed to that when they might not be comfortable with that.
>>
>>7154082
I'm not talking about busy bathrooms that would gather a queue. In a place like a stadium, the installation of a multi-gendered bathroom would likely be in addition to standard segregated facilities.

But even then, I question the difference a urinal makes for speed.
It's not like the kind of men who would use a urinal would suddenly sit down to use the bathroom at a toilet.

>People don't need extra lanes on the highway either but it gets people where they're going faster
And highways are very commonly thought of as poor infrastructure spending when it comes to transporting people.

>Why does everything have to be inefficient and kowtow to cis women for you?
Why would you assume that I am a woman?
>>
>>7154074
Sometimes I pee in the trash cans
>>
>>7152795
>>7153210
>ablooabloo i don't get my own little room to piss in
Man up
>>
>>7154127
>Why would you assume that I am a woman?
I didn't, I said you're kowtowing to cis women.

If you're arguing that highways should be single-lane or something I guess there's no more point in writing on the matter.
>>
>>7154113
Male children use bathrooms where men use urinals. If we lived in a world without social stigma, transwomen could use a urinal as well.
>>
>>7154158
Yeah, dude. I forgot that when we build shit, everything is free and we have infinite money.
Who cares if only one sort of people can use a urinal and everyone can use a toilet. Def not a case of money and certainly a case of trying to keep men down.
>>
>>7154182
Again, at a stadium or other busy area where urinals are a MUST, this only makes sense. There are also gendered bathrooms that are literal rooms with a single toilet. No one is saying "put a urinal in every bathroom that exists", but people are talking about putting urinals in places where it's sensible for efficiency.

It seems like you're being dense on purpose and appealing to vague financial troubles in order to eschew the fact that you find something inherently wrong about people using urinals in shared bathroom spaces.
>>
>>7154158
>If you're arguing that highways should be single-lane or something
No.
But if you were going to extend a highway at the expense of other transport infrastructure, you are very likely wasting money.
Highways themselves are not good transport spending.
>>
>>7154201
>literally not reading posts in the thread
>>
>>7154206
Depends where you are. Americans don't seem to use the trains they have, and the trains they have are utter shit. Unless you're going from a big city to another one, you're fucked. Buses for long distance suck, too. Planes are just too expensive.

Driving really is the most effective way to get across the United States for the lowest cost, again, unless you're going between very large cities.

So, in that case, spending more money on public transit no one uses (interstate trains) would be a waste of money. It's very disappointing, honestly.
>>
Just keep these fucking bathrooms seperate.
I don't want to wait 45 minutes too pee.
>>
>>7154020
>What about transwomen that don't need to do ciswoman RP
>implying standing to pee doesn't make me dysphoric as fuck
>>
>>7154226
Amerifag here living in the UK. In the dozens of times I've used the tube system in London, I can honestly say that it's utter shit compared to the trains we have in the states (which are more reliable, travel *much* faster, cover a larger distance, and have WAY fewer delays).

>>7154206
Correct, which is why we transport things more quickly by train.
>>
File: 1476148097225.jpg (100KB, 760x523px) Image search: [Google]
1476148097225.jpg
100KB, 760x523px
>>7152468
>men's restroom
>women's restroom
>all-gender restroom
>aka tranny freak restroom STAY OF OF MYMYN'S SPACES, MEN!

Thanks genderspecial snowflake kin! So progressive!
>>
>>7152468
well obviously you just piss on the floor...duh
>>
To be fair, the old dorm I used to live in had one urinal and either 2 or 3 toilets in the bathrooms. The urinal was in a closed stall like the toilets. Didn't ever seem to be much of a problem except for the drunken night when I'd accidentally wander into the urinal stall rather than the toilet.

I think I prefer gender neutral bathrooms this way; makes it so careless college boys don't piss all over the toilet seats.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.