[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The state of the LGBT community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Why do sjws and radfems have to fucking ruin our reputation by being white knight cunts and acting like little children when someone disagrees with them
>>
>straight people take control
>everything goes to shits
>>
File: 1473699711153.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473699711153.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>7149660
Because that's what SJWs do.

They can do this for all sorts of targets. They may shit up life for queers with their "guidance and values". They may shit up things relating to technology and rip apart desperate attempts of nerds to actually gather together with their "values and guidance".

It's a side effect of this bullshit society. You're not allowed to attack anything. You're totally allowed to "stand for" anything you chose. If you point out that someone's "standing for" something in a bullshit nonsensical saboteuresque way, that makes you "the hater", and YOU will be the one to get rolled over.

Half decent attention span is accepted as way too much to expect of people. Activism is allowed to be a hobby, an orgy of "self fulfilling" conscience masturbation.
>>
Why is it called the lgbt community when every member hates every other member?

>L hates G and male Bs because REEEEE MEN
>L hates mTf because REEEEE DICKS
>L&G hate B because REEEE CHEATERS
>G hates fTm because REEEE PUSSY
>B hates everyone because REEEE IM THE MOST OPRESSED
>T hates everyone because REEEE CIS SCUM
>>
File: no_u.jpg (111KB, 491x398px) Image search: [Google]
no_u.jpg
111KB, 491x398px
>>7152528
Cary out the very basic courtesy of ceasing to squander other people's oxygen, space and energy.

Whatever avant garde off-brand of SJWs you happen to support.
>>
>>7149660
SJWs and radical feminists are the only reason you have any rights at all you ingrate
>>
>>7152528
while i agree with yr point, u kind of do the same thing sometimes sis

>>7152565
yr dumb

>>7152545
i imagine it had something to do with hiv

>>7152575
i think you're confusing the phrase radical feminist for feminists who are radicals
>>
>>7152583
Dumb enough to experience enlightening things. Dumb enough not to run away to the furthest side of the state away from any SJWs, which just happens to be what this thread is about.
>>
>>7152633
?
what
>>
>>7152648
Just look right at the fucking start of the thread
>Why do sjws and radfems
Clearly this lets us know we should look into comparing other highly similar but less obvious things that SJWs (and radfems) do. Like, asking if there may be such a thing as anti-smoking SJWs, who presumably would support the prohibition of steam cured dipping tobacco, even though it effectively evades the big problem of people blowing their smoke in others' faces as so on.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.