[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Narcissa (Cosmo) Wright

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Cosmo.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmo.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
What do you think of speedrunner formerly known as Cosmo?
>>
>>7148580
Arbitrary
>>
She attributes all her problems to her being trans where her stream quality is just shitty and no one follows her because no more speed running.
>>
>>7148656
That's my opinion as well and, I think, the majority of her fans or former fans.

Sure there would have been some fans that would have left because of "mental illness" no matter what but, if she had stayed the same and kept her stream the same and kept speed running I firmly believe she would have had kept ~95% of her fans.

But instead she went bonkers on everyone, stopped speed running (huge), started posting weird ass videos where she's creepily dancing to weird music and in general kept exhibiting all signs of a mental breakdown.

She has mental issues beyond just being transgender. For one thing it's her obvious depression, anxiety, polar disorder (?) and so on. I'm not sure how much was that because of possibly incorrect doses of her hormones, though. I'm pretty sure she's self medding and it's easy to fuck up.

Also she seems to have very unhealthy idea about what girls can and can't do. She seems to think she can't play video games or speed run because she's a girl "now".
>>
She's a transtrender.

https://youtu.be/_QL6QNZ_ZrA?t=18m31s
>>
>>7148691
>She's a transtrender.
Nah, she's taking it too far for it to be a fling. Also there were signs before - her nails, her overly feminine mannerisms (Cosmo wave) and so on.

I don't think she's faking it I think she has mental problems beyond just being trans.
>>
I think nothing at all of them.
>>
>>7148656
this, I didn't mind it when xhe was streaming sm4sh but xhe stopped and went on doing non gaming content so I just unsubbed
>>
>>7148704
But are the signs nothing more than an imitation of feminine stereotypes? She likes painting her nails, wearing skirts, etc (which is a fetish to her, as she mentioned before) but where is the psychical discomfort? She never talks about gender dysphoria, but she does mention what dildos she owns. Maybe because she doesn't experience any physical discomfort like a real trans person would?
>>
>>7148777
Considering it's always us (trans women) that complain about cis people going way too personal in their questions about our genitals and bodies it's weird to me to have a (supposedly) trans person that wants another trans person to air everything. In general transition is deeply personal but I would consider dysphoria even more personal than that.
>>
>>7148894
I dont give a fuck.
>>
>>7148911
okay? Who's asking you to?
>>
>>7148894
Narcissa seems to have no problem sharing every aspect of her life with people. She talks all the time about "uploading her life" to YouTube. Have you seen her streams, read the strange pastebins, or follow her on twitter?
>>
>>7148687
>She seems to think she can't play video games or speed run because she's a girl "now".
Did she ever actually say that? She plays video games all the time, and stopped speedrunning for other reasons which she has explained before (it being an endless unfulfilling grind, being burnt out, generally not finding it fun). I mean, look at her semi-regular Tweets about how her hands hurt because she spent all day playing Mario Maker or something.

>I'm not sure how much was that because of possibly incorrect doses of her hormones, though. I'm pretty sure she's self medding and it's easy to fuck up.
She says she has a prescription, though last I heard she was on 75mg of spiro and 6mg oestrogen, and was talking about increasing the spiro.

I'll give you the obvious issues though; that's pretty undeniable. You can only really speculate as to what exactly but there's clearly something going on.
>>
>>7148916
If you mean the dildo thing... yeah, that's pretty bad but it's also inline with modern feminism and "female empowerment". I don't really like it but it's pretty common now for girls and women to be super raunchy and to discuss sex and their dildo collection openly.

That's actually pretty normal nowadays, at least online.
>>
>>7148916
Reminder:

http://archive.is/eBdW9
>>
>>7148942
Narcissa never struck me as the feminist type of person.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (41KB, 602x803px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
41KB, 602x803px
>>7148957
>http://archive.is/eBdW9

>hahaha
>hahahahahahaha
>>
>>7148957
https://eroshare.com/ivdxz6by
>>
File: 1445797008496.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445797008496.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
I dont thinks hes transgender or a transtrender even.

Cosmo just needs some fucking help. He fucked up his hands so he cant really speedrun anymore or play melee. Got beat at NWC2015 and lost his gf. It doesn't help that after he fell he lost all of his fans and gained a new fanbase, which seems mostly happy to push the idea that he is trans and egg him to keep going.

I'm very worried he wont be around by the end of 2017 on the internet or on earth at all
>>
>>7149096
I fear she is living under the assumption that being a girl and taking hormones will fix her obvious mental problems. And when she realizes that being a girl isn't helping and only makes her life worse she will kill herself.
>>
>>7148580
She's spiraling downward. She needs help, and soon.
>>
>>7148580
Straight anon here

One time I talked shit in her channel about her using Zelda

I had no idea who she was before hand

We 1v1'd, she put it to 12 stocks and I got 10 stocked.

One of the worst days of my life
>>
>>7148936
>>7148687
>Had a serious girlfriend
>Had a child
>Super well known within the speedrunner community, and outside

>Comes out as trans
>Lose gf
>Lose child
>Get shit on by the community
>+ the general anxiety and depression from simply being trans (especailly unpassable one)
>>
He's not really trans, just autistic. He's admitted to having autism and agp, no signs of dysphoria at all and if his mental instability isn't obvious enough to you then you're probably just as mentally ill as he is.
>>
>>7150324
She really had a child?
>>
>>7150225
goddamn, nigga. shmacked
>>
>>7150395
This. Jesus you people trying to over explain. He's an autistic agp. There are many of these such people. And they are always cringe and never normal.
>>
>>7150324
woahwoahwoah a kid?
>>
>>7148656
>>7148687
Speedrunslive used to be fun when Jiano, Sicko, Siglemic, Cosmo and TRV would fuck around.

All that has been gone for a long time. I could care less about speedrunning but those guys were funny as fuck to watch. RIP
>>
did this nigger really name himself after a harry potter character
>>
>>7148580
Just an autist that autists like to poke fun at.
>>
>>7148691
that green guy is so cute
>>
I'm a YouTuber and trans and nobody even knows. Like its awful and ruins my life but I don't really talk about it. She acts like her life is awful. I would do anything for those hundred thousand subs and viewers. You could do anything. I think she wasted a really good opportunity to empower herself and should do this. I used half my money to buy my meds this two weeks to buy my friend a gift. How is her life bad? Fuck I wish 50k people got emailed when I uploaded something.
>>
>>7148957
That's pretty much how I feel when I smoke weed desu. I get completely lost. Almost like I had a real drug or something.
>>
>ywn get so utterly humiliated by an autist named John Numbers that it destroys your self-concept and sends you hurtling into a mental death spiral
>>
>>7163361
ultimate fetish scenario
>>
>>7148580
looks cute
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.