[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get BF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: bf1.jpg (131KB, 1218x812px) Image search: [Google]
bf1.jpg
131KB, 1218x812px
How do you get a BF if you are autistic and fat?
>>
>>7147804
1. Take estrogen
2. Find autistic weeb
3. Seduce him with your conetits
>>
>>7147840
I'm not trans, tho.
>>
>>7147899
Do it anyway, what could go wrong?
>>
>>7147958
body dismorphia
>>
>>7147899

Then do the opposite. Take testosterone, hit the gym, get a 10/10 body, find boyfriend.
>>
File: demastro.png (2MB, 1088x717px) Image search: [Google]
demastro.png
2MB, 1088x717px
>>7147964
The idea that cis people would end up dysphoric if they transitioned is a meme invented by trannies to increase the perceived symmetry between cis and trans people. In reality gender dysphoria is a mental illness that ONLY hits trans people, and not cis people, even if they transition.

There are plenty of examples of cis people who had to transition for whatever reason and didn't get dysphoric. See e.g. pic related, reddit user demastro who had to transition because it would cure his multiple sclerosis.
>>
>>7148002
>In reality gender dysphoria is a mental illness that ONLY hits trans people, and not cis people, even if they transition
>what are detransitioners
the existence of people who could make it as either does not negate the existence of those who couldn't
>>
File: biid.png (80KB, 722x734px) Image search: [Google]
biid.png
80KB, 722x734px
>>7148013
Think of it this way: gender dysphoria is super similar to body integrity identity disorder. Not only do both have dysphoria about how their body functions, but as you can see in pic, people with BIID also have the equivalent of social dysphoria.

Do you seriously think that if you were born with, say, an extra fully-functional limb, you'd find it hugely distressing? That even if you couldn't have it amputated, you'd feel better by pretending it isn't there? That's absurd!
>>
>>7148002
>>7148013
>>7148033
i dont want to transition.
>>
>>7148040
Sure, you do you, see if you can find an easier way of getting a bf than taking a few pills.
>>
>>7148046
i was hoping that you could point to an app/website for autistic gays
>>
>How do you get a BF if you are autistic and fat?

You don't and you die alone.
I'm not even kidding.
Welcome to the world.
>>
>>7148067
w-what?
>>
>>7148067
Lies. I used this >>7147840 strat and quickly found bf.
>>
>>7148054
See >>7140525
>>
>>7148078
I don't want to be feminine
What if I lose the weight? How do I get a bf if you are autistic?
No transitioning, please.
>>
>>7148040
Stop listening to these delusional trannies.They are just trying to drag you down to their level.
>>
>>7148121
/lgbt/ is so toxic, geez.
>>
>>7148040
i'm not suggesting you transition, it would probably suck
i'm just pointing out to the other anon that cis people who falsely transition often do experience dysphoria, as we can clearly see from the experiences of regret many have
>>7148033
...yeah, biid is a lot like sex discordance. anyone who's researched biid knows that, they're practically direct parallels. what's your point?
i probably would feel pretty distressed if i had an extra limb that didn't psychologically feel like part of my body.
>>
>>7148126
Can we focus on giving me a bf?
>>
File: autisticfacemap.jpg (45KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
autisticfacemap.jpg
45KB, 620x465px
>>7148130
sure
lose fat
ideally, gain muscle
this is the most important aspect by far in you getting a bf
if you're actually autistic (as opposed to memeing) some research implies you might not be too bad looking under the fat, autistic children seem to have benemorphic (that is, aesthetically appealing) facies as opposed to the dysmorphic facies of most congenital disorders (pic related) though research on how that applies to adults doesn't exist
as for dealing with the autism part, idk, i'm autistic and don't struggle too much with relationships but i also seem to have some surreal kind of charisma and also no standards, so maybe don't have standards
maybe date a trans guy? a disproportionate number of ftms (at least 20%) are autistic according to the research on this topic so you'll have someone to relate to
>>
>if you're actually autistic (as opposed to memeing)

I'm just socially inept. I'm not interesting, I can't keep a conversation for too long, I don't like to go out to parties, nightclubs, bars or whatever.
I'm going to die alone and virgin :(
>>
>>7148163
Well, that just makes it easier.
Develop social skills.
Have any hobbies? Can you meet people through those hobbies?
The easiest way around it is to go to the gym, lose some weight, and when you look less obese, start playing Pokemon GO! Suddenly you'll be forced to interact with people.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.