[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the term "faggot" still exists today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: feggit.jpg (84KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
feggit.jpg
84KB, 540x960px
Okay, /lgbt/, I have a little story for you all today, and I'd like to know your opinions on the subject.

>am a memer on iFunny, the lazy-ass's place to meme
>have 2,300 subs
>I dance around being an absolute idiot in a gold morph suit for my followers
>completebetafag.jpg
>been doing this for years now
>began to live with a gay man that was my best friend
>told me he was genderfluid recently, ah how things change
>he gets offended by everything and believes he's the baddest bitch around
>he also had only two friends: me and one other guy
>recently hit rough waters over cleanliness issues and whatnot; common roommate issues
>takes everything wayyy too seriously
>chillthefuckoutdude.jpg
>background is out of the way now. recently I rebooted my IG, possibly to use instead of iF
>didn't know anyone I currently knew followed it
>i made it 4 years ago
>roommate was following my IG
>saw that I changed my bio to "I'm a feggit-ass memer"
>TRIGGERED.jpg
>he begins to contact everyone he can telling them that I bullied him passive-aggressively and that he doesn't feel safe around me
>lolwut
>he moved out tonight
>all of this happened today
>still to this moment don't know how tf someone takes changing a bio in a 4 year old IG account causes someone to freak out that much

Is this guy a faggot, /lgbt/? Pic related (is him)
>>
>>7147530
He sounds like a basic bitch
Only patricians appreciate high memeing
>>
>>7147530
Shut. Up.
>>
>>7147530
He's cute.
Some people are sensitive, get over it anon.
>>
>>7147530
He looks like suicide fodder.
>>
Sounds mentally ill, he's clearly been drinking the tumblr liberal retard koolaid for way too long and it's affected his brain. It was probably a good idea he left

>>7148108
Consider suicide
>>
File: ougi spoop.gif (3MB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
ougi spoop.gif
3MB, 500x364px
>>7148108
Sensitive is a MASSIVE understatement with this guy. He hates people in general because he thinks all humans are absolutely disgusting creatures.
>>
>>7148572
Well, remind him that he himself is human.
Also because, in comparison to all the shit other animals do, humans are actually pretty good.
>>
File: thegoldenfaggot.jpg (521KB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
thegoldenfaggot.jpg
521KB, 1494x2656px
>>7148591
Well, I would, except he's blocked me on all social media and kind of gone. I feel like it would be kind of idiotic if he didn't have knowledge that he, too, was human. I don't think I've ever needed a reminder of what I was. I kinda wish but kinda don't wish that I had the chance to talk to him about it. The bs had slowly been getting worse. He'd call me out on things he'd turn around and do himself. It was pretty ridiculous and petty. This was just the icing on the cake.
>>
>posting other people's faces on 4chan without their consent
You're an asshole as well in this situation.
>>
>>7147530
Because 'meatballs with liver in, covered in onion gravy' doesn't fit on the goddamn packet.
>>
>>7148854
I won't deny that. However, I have no ill-intent with this post. I'm simply trying to get opinions here.
>>
>>7148660
Well, I suppose there's nothing left to do but move on then, and also comfort yourself to the thought you'll never see him again.
Oh, and make note that "non-binary" people are either insane, or attention whores.
>>
>>7154209
Post more pictures
>>
>>7147530
>he begins to contact everyone he can telling them that I bullied him passive-aggressively and that he doesn't feel safe around me
>>
>>7147530
Is this the entire story, OP? Are you sure you're not leaving stuff out?
It's kinda sad you came from being best friends to this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.