[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender wishlist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Prioritize your wishes, or pick one.

Male/female skeleton, height included
Large natural breasts/nice pectoralis major
Fully functioning genitals, reproduction included
Beautiful face
Enough money for all current procedures, but nothing natural

Srs, ftms get convincing and erectable penis and fake testes, but no ejaculation
Ffs/mfs
Implants/mastectomy
>>
Or perfect voice as you want it.
>>
>>7147013
My voice first and foremost. I talk a lot and I'm really scared that my voice will be cracking all over the place when I go full time. Following that, what little androgenic hair I can grow I'd want gone.
>>
Probably natural genitalia, but i was very close to picking skeleton.

Voice can be trained, if you pick that over things you cant have otherwise then you kinda fugged up im afraid desu.
>>
>>7147013
>Male/female skeleton, height included
The one thing surgery can't fix at all, would be silly to opt for anything else just cause right now you're poor.
>>
>>7147013
male skeleton
when i was 14 i bound my hips with a belt so they would stop growing, this is and always has been top priority
second priority would be genitalia
>>
>>7147013

>Tall, well-proportioned female skeleton.

This is the best one. Everything else can be approximated faked apart from functioning genitals, but we're all too broken to be good parents anyway.
>>
Skelton then face then genitals then voice
>>
Yeah, I got to go with skeleton, reproduction, face, breasts.
>>
>>7147013
genitals but skeleton is the extremely close second
>>
>>7147013

genitals with reproduction top priority, I fucking want to have my dick already

skeleton definite second but much higher priority than the others

T fixes shit well enough
>>
>>7147078
Did it work?
>>
Skellington without any doubt.
>>
File: 1282669638024.jpg (158KB, 464x600px) Image search: [Google]
1282669638024.jpg
158KB, 464x600px
>>7147013
no physical changes, just rid me of dysphoria, is that too much to ask?
>>
>female skeleton
Already have except for my hips but I'm 18 so they can still grow a bit.
>large natural breasts
I mean, I have a small band size so they don't have to be big, just as long as they turn out looking normal.
>fully functional genitals
If I had a womb and all that I'd be happy, I really want to get pregnant
>beautiful face
All I want is to get rid of my Jew nose and I'd pass 100%

Tbh I'm in a pretty good spot. Highest on the list is functioning genitals followed by fave then body
>my mom smoked while I was in the womb and I starved myself through puberty so I'm really small and girly already
>>
>>7147078
Oh gods, when I was about 12 I tried he same but on my waist. It didn't work ;_;
>>
>>7154118
>>my mom smoked while I was in the womb and I starved myself through puberty so I'm really small and girly already

i know both those feels, except i'm a cis male

will probably an hero unless i just have a late bloomer puberty when i'm 19+
>>
>>7147013
The genitals and skeleton are really the only things you can't achieve well with current treatments, so I'd prioritize those two. Probably skeleton before genitals since being 5'11" with wide shoulders kinda blows.
>>
>>7154369
Voice after that
>>
>>7147013
Anyone who doesn't pick "fully functioning genitals, reproduction included" as first choice is AGP and not trutrans.
>>
>>7147013
functioning genitals
then you will pass to everyone because you have a vagina that works even if you look like a man :^)
not that i look like a man
>>
>>7147013
If you're going to talk about wishes for trans people how about to NOT be trans? WOW, amazing idea.
>>
>Male/female skeleton, height included
though it's close between this and decent srs
>>
>>7154089
only correct answer
the smallest change, the biggest fix
>>
Not trans, but I wouldn't mind a more defined waist/ more feminine shape so that I look better in dresses.
>>
>>7154643
but then you'd be out of luck with male trousers and wear everything on hips or have to tie the belt to the max
t. 26" waist
>>
>>7147013
Probably working vag and assorted lady bits.
I guess I could always claim that while I am a woman, my less than ideal body shape is just genetic. (Which it kinda is)

But man, having a female skelly is a very close second. It makes passing way easier and as a result the shitty parts of being trans are minimized. As long as the female skeleton is a good one(petite and attractive) , not getting screwed over in the deal by getting some 6ft corn fed, beefy female skeleton.
>>
>>7154873
My measurements are ~31/28/30, if I could make that 31/26/30 I'd be happy, it's annoying to find pants as is so whatever
Thinking about it I do actually wear my pants on my hips/ belt it up
Shoulders are 16.5" wide too, forgot about that in my op, it'd be nice if they were narrower
>>
Honestly at this point I'd be very happy with a stable job that has insurance that covers my transition and also lets me kind of live with enough to spend a little for fun.

Is that a viable wish?
It's more realistic than asking for fully functional reproduction included genitals, which would be great if it meant that my past is retconned and I have my personal documents fixed.
But if it's magical and I suddenly have a vagina but still a male in official documents, it would lessen my dysphoria greatly but I'd still live a troublesome life.

There's no winning with this, not even by making wishes come true.
>>
>>7147013
Skeleton
Voice
Genitals
Face
Boobs

I don't mind not being a pretty woman. I do mind not being a woman at all. My shoulders are outside of the female average.
>>
File: image.jpg (332KB, 1400x914px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332KB, 1400x914px
I want immortality so I can murder trannies for all eternity
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.