[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help real bad I have an abusive boyfriend, who I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1571.jpg (204KB, 1600x1030px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1571.jpg
204KB, 1600x1030px
I need help real bad
I have an abusive boyfriend, who I can't escape. He threatens to tell my parents and everyone I know that I'm gay, and they're all conservative Christians. I can't move out, so if I let him tell them or take his shit it's going to be hell. I'm thinking of offing myself, somebody help give me better ideas, because I don't have any.
(A meme to brighten the mood)
>>
>>7145979
Go to a support center or something. There's even a national hotline for it
>>
>>7145979
There are starving children in 3rd world countries who go through more shit than what you describe as your "scary situation." Man the fuck up, be your own person, dump him, and take the consequences.
>>
Just break up with him, report him to the police, and tell your family like a man and don't be pussy if they're true Christians they'll accept you for who you are and love you
>>
Shouldn't have gone after Chad hm? :)
>>
>>7146151
Exactly, don't christians live by the value "love the sinner hate the sin"? They'll love you no matter what. Don't let emotions get in the way of what's right for you and you only. Dump that Chad.
>>
>>7146151
>>7146365
lol
what delusions are you under? it's not "we luv u and accept u 4 who u r XD" its "we love you so we need to purge you of the demons inside you causing you to act out in sin"
>>
Just deny it if he tells your family. Kiss a girl or some shit
>>
>>7145979
Looks like one way or the other you're gonna have to bite the bullet.

Whatever happens you can't make him not tell anyone, unless you have something else to blackmail him with. Otherwise the only way out is him outing you.

And in the future use better judgement when choosing partners. You can generally see crazy from a mile away, unless you're desperate.
>>
>>7146563
No under any delusions. People who cannot see the direct way out of their problems are delusional and allow their emotions to interfere.
>>
>>7146563
And stop acting as if every Christian acts the same way you faggot. There are many people of the Christian faith who are loving, accepting, and accommodating. Not everyone acts like your bigoted extended family members.
>>
>>7146643
>they're all conservative Christians
the fact that OP is making it a big deal that they're christian means it's a fucking big deal. nobody mentions "bbut if my conservative christian family might find out!" if their family is just meme christian
>>
>>7146659
Thanks for ctr faggot
>>
>>7146671
where's my fucking money bitch?? i don't shill for free
>>
File: IMG_7968.png (42KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7968.png
42KB, 375x281px
>>7146764
>>
just act like a depressed mess for a while. Act sad and stop taking showers. Become as miserable to be around as possible. He will fuck off quick enough
>>
>>7145979

You need to get out, blackmailing somebody into a relationship is borderline rape.

Does he know your parents? You could set up fake FB of them. Befriend the fake accounts and erase your real parents Facebook contacts.
Or something alike where he just talks to a fake person. You'll obviously will have to play along and act anxious and sad.
>>
Get him to break up with you. Be boring around him. Act bad in bed.
>>
>>7151473
just dont get fat
>>
File: 1274775678801.jpg (68KB, 535x843px) Image search: [Google]
1274775678801.jpg
68KB, 535x843px
>>7146081
Fucking this. Thousand of times.
>>7145979
I know this is hard for you to overcome. BUT FUCK YOU ARE PUSSY. GO and fucking tell him that you don't care. Let him slap you liek a bitch you are, let him tells your parents and face their "wrath" and understand HOW SHITTY they are for rejecting their son for being what he cannot change. Look at the world form a side that it's really is. And man up. Only by going out from your comfort zone you are growing and developing yourself.
>>
>>7146589
This. Go enlist a female friend to act as your beard for a little while on the side. Then tell your parents this faggot queer you know is threatening to tell everyone you're gay if you don't be in a relationship with him. If you know he has screenshots of texts or whatever then tell your parents (depending on how computer illterate they are) he's a hacker and has photoshopped/faked/whatever fake text messages to black mail you. Demonize the fuck out if him, throw in a few "this fucking FAGGOT won't leave me alone" and they will hopefully ignore the evidence and won't even give him the time of day.

If he has actual proof like a video of you getting railed then yeah, you're fucked. Move the fuck out already so you don't have to deal with this shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.