[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay here, how do I stop being associated with LGBT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I just want nothing to do with any of your freaks.

I can't stop liking dick but I am going to explode if anyone associates me with this crap.

Vote Republican? Move to Saudi Arabia?

Suggestions please.
>>
kill self
>>
tranny here id like to know how too
>>
>>7144649
Consider yourself as an individual, and evaluate your beliefs based on their own merits and not as cogs in flawed ideological systems.
>>
>>7144649

>Move to Saudi Arabia?

You getting yourself beheaded? Yes, PLEASSEEE!
>>
>>7145058

It's not my beliefs, it's how others believe I must have something to do with a perverted totalitarian ideology.
>>
>>7145278
Lol
>>
>>7145278
Wow you really are a faggot.
>>
My mama told me that it ain't none of my business what other people think of me. People will judge you based on their own personal experiences with the world. All you can do is strive to be the type of person you want to be and maybe some folk will count you as the exception to the rule.

But I think she was speaking about racial shit more than lgbt shit, but it works either way.
>>
It's hard but you have to try to stop giving a shit about what other people think

Be the glorious redpilled white nationalist homosexual you have always dreamed of being and if someone objects or tries to label you just say fuck off and die

You can't stop retards from being retarded, but you can stop their retardation from having an effect on your personal happiness
>>
>>7144649
Yeah you should move to russa. Promise you won't have to be gay there.
>>
>>7145278
Yeah good luck.
people do not get to chose their own nicknames, nor who people associate you with.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.