[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homosexuality in Video Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (39KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 630x630px
I bought the Sims 4 and was playing with my best friend yesterday. We made Sims of each other which we made into roommates

Just now I was trying to make our Sims become friends, but suddenly my friend's Sim got "flirty" and started making moves on my Sim. Ultimately, they both fucked because I didn't know the "woohoo" option meant sex. There was no option to make them gay or straight, it's automatic and you hardly have control over it.

I'm not really into gaming but I Googled it and apparently homosexuality is a fairly common theme in video games. Should this be allowed? I mean there are 8 y/o kids who play these games.

Now I have to make my Sims hate each other before my friend finds out.
>>
File: red-flag-right.jpg (1MB, 2493x2004px) Image search: [Google]
red-flag-right.jpg
1MB, 2493x2004px
>I didn't know the "woohoo" option meant sex.
>>
>>7144627
>Now I have to make my Sims hate each other before my friend finds out.
Sims have their own memory, your friend will still know. You must kill him.
>>
>>7144627
There was a character from world of warcraft called "Slim", who is a lv 63 shady dealer and he bears a huge staff. When you talk to him, he says:
>"I'm neither slim nor shady. As a matter of fact, I find both references insulting. Now, get out of my sight before I plant my staff up your backside."
There are many refferences to homosexuality in video games in general.
>>
>>7144627
You'd get a lot more replies on /v/ or /pol/ with this b8.
>>
>>7144627
Why is gay sex any worse for kids than straight sex?
>>
File: dont look ricky.jpg (225KB, 942x1441px) Image search: [Google]
dont look ricky.jpg
225KB, 942x1441px
>op thinks things work like this meme

im sure the kiddos will be ok , plus desu who even plays the sims now a days
>>
>>7144933
Jesus said so.
>>
What you just did is like playing New Vegas as a guy, picking "Confirmed Bachelor", then getting butthurt when gay dialogue options pop up.
>>
>>7146792
>I th-thought it'd be a useful damage increase!
>>
When the Sims 3 came out I created a situation where my next door neighbor was Daniel Craig and his wife and then I seduced him and we started hooking up then she got pissed off and he moved into my place.

It was such fun
>>
>>7144627
My sister bought the Sims and we both played and each of us had a family. We got our Sims to be neighbors.

I decided to invite my sister's husband Sim over to my house because I wanted to party with him, but suddenly I got an idea and made a square room with fireplaces everywhere. Ultimately, I got them to light the fireplaces and placed stuffed teddy bears on the floor as well, then everything caught on fire and my sister's Sim died and I didn't know that the "save" option meant save the game. There was no option to revive the husband after what I did and I hardly had control over the game anymore.

I'm not really into gaming anymore but I Googled it and apparently killing is a fairly common theme in video games. Should this be allowed? I mean there are 8 y/o kids who play these games.

Now I have to make my Sims hate others before I invite them to "party" again.
>>
>>7144933
0/10
Apply yourself
>>
>>7144627
>fairly common theme
Other than the Sims I can't think of another game where homosexuality is a "theme"
>>
>>7147115
This. Generally it's "look at us being progressive woooh"
>>
>>7144933
>why is it worse for a kid to grow up and not be able to procreate with his partner?
gee I don't know, because it would be better to be able to?
>>
>>7144792
The friend or the sim?
>>
>>7145517
Um, I do.
>>
>>7147372
Yes.
>>
>>7147115
Some of the older 2hu games had pretty blatant yuri vibes, even way back in 1997 where Raymoo starts flirting with one of the bosses
I don't really think having gay characters really qualifies as having homosexuality as a "theme", though. There's a pretty huge difference between something like the Sims and stuff like BL otome games.
>>7147256
How does having gay characters in media prevent anyone from having straight relationships exactly?
>>
>Play sims together with gf
>we have our character representations of ourself get married
>I cheat on her and knock up the other chick right before she dies and the other girl moves in and raises our preexisting children

This game is evil
>>
>>7147490
what are you doing here mr straight
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 500x273px
>>7148786
There are "custom gender settings" on the Sims now. You can make men get pregnant and women can be the ones to knock them or each other up.

That anon could be a transbian or something.
>>
>>7145517
I do, fag.
>>
>>7147490
>Women's favorite game
>evil
no shit
>>
File: 1362846665849.jpg (157KB, 1494x500px) Image search: [Google]
1362846665849.jpg
157KB, 1494x500px
>>7144627
Fuck all this shit!

Kill all gamers, they are the scum of the earth! The whole reason they get so touchy about stuff like homosexuals or just WOMEN in video games, whether it's in the game, as a part of the development crowd. as mere consumers of their holy product, or just if they have to work distributing it, is because they have no fucking lives, because they have nothing likeable or any redeeming features, so they just fucking drop out of society and wallow in their sick, comical, clunky bullshit games!

It's absolutely fucking outrageous, a mudslime murders 50 in florida, but we never get to see an arcade or anything like that culled!
>>
>>7148786
>>7149678
yeah I'm a tranny.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.