[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tranny relationship advice plx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Wondering if any trans girls have been in a similar situation or wanna tell me what to do..
>be in early 20s and in a serious monogamous relationship with cis girl
>been together since near the beginning of my transition two years ago
>she's helped me out enormously lending money, pushing me to keep going before I was passing, bailing me out of jail when I got in trouble, looking after me when I was sick/depressed etc
>love her and have more in common with her personality-wise than anyone else I've known
>share all the same weird kinks/fetishes and worldview
>be way more attracted to guys than girls from the start but only confident with guys now that I pass 100% and look hot (thanks to FFS)
>already slept with two guys since we've been together (she knows and didn't break up with me)
>this is her first relationship since she was seriously sexually abused throughout childhood
>I mean more to her than anything else ever has and she would probably be destroyed if we broke up (she already has issues with self-harm)
>I honestly want to be with her but still can't stop thinking about guys and sleeping around

Wat do?

Pic unrelated :3
>>
Why can't you stop sleeping around? Were you looking for serious relationships with those guys at all?

Would she be receptive to an open relationship, or a polyamorous one?
>>
>>7144620
Here name wouldn't happen to be Alana would it? I know something really similar
>>
>>7144620

I can't say I've ever been in that relationship and hope I never will be. Who was your surgeon and what did you get done?
>>
Polyamory or an open relationship might be a viable option, depending on if either of you would be OK with it. If you DO go that route, communication and honesty are incredibly important.

Otherwise, you need to really look at yourself and ask if you can be fair to her in this relationship as it is, or if the only way to preserve your relationship is to transfer it to a friendship instead of a romantic one.
>>
>>7144918
>>7145079
I could see myself in a relationship with either those guys, for sure - being in a straight relationship is actually really appealing...
I think at least part of the problem is that I never had a phase in my life where I slept around - I've mostly only had sex with cis girls while in LTRs and a few one night things with guys. I have asked my gf if she'd be willing to try being poly but she reached badly at the time - that was a year ago but she's said things recently that make me think she wouldn't be open to the idea now either. She's carrying a lot of emotional baggage because of the sexual/physical abuse in her past and I think that contributes to her feel insecure when considering non-monogamy - I will bring the idea of some sort of poly arrangement up again though, since that's starting to seem necessary if we're gonna stay together - thanks for the advice :)

>>7145032
Nope, neither of us have that name

>>7145034
I'd rather not say exactly where I went in case it helped someone work out who I am, but I got full FFS (forehead, hairline, nose, lip lift, jaw and chin) and not in the US or Mexico.
>>
>>7144620
do her a favor and break it off before you hurt her even more, she doesn't deserve what you're doing to her. this seems like a falseflag though
>>
>>7144620
You're a horrible human being and don't deserve to be in a relationship.
>>
File: honest mel.jpg (41KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
honest mel.jpg
41KB, 876x493px
>>7149468
This tbqh familia

I hope OP gets raped by a pack of disgruntled niggers.
>>
>>7144620
Answer one question. Do you care more about sleeping around or this soulmate you've found?

P.S., if you chose sleeping around, you are a scum of a person, and deserve a painful death, but it's your choice.
>>
>>7145032
I think I know Alana but heard her 'bf' abused her lol
>>
>>7149468
This : )
>>
>>7144620
You are a shit person please off yourself to prevent this girl from being harmed any longer by your egocentric behavior, you dont deserve her.
>>
>>7149468
>>7150383
Both these senpai.

You clearly value cock over companionship.
>>
You were unfaithful and want to keep doing it. Just break up with her already and stop dragging her along.
>>
>>7144620
Don't cheat on her damn it. Break up or suggest pegging if sex with dudes is that big of an issue for you.
>>
>>7144620
You could always go poly? What is your gfs sexuality? My bf and I are both bi and we understand that we both sometimes have needs that can't be fulfilled by each other.

Also, transition is a time when most people undergo a lot of changes. Personally, I feel like a totally different person now than I did before. On the one hand, this is good because you become closer to your true self, but on the other hand you might lose interest in people and things that were important to you before. It sucks, but sometimes you just need to realize that things have changed and you need to move on.
>>
>>7144620
>>7153520
This anon is correct.
>>
>>7145351

So how much did it cost?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.