[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any catholics here? Feels bad and sad after every time i suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_m3ok2vwuQG1rv1sl0o3_500.jpg (100KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3ok2vwuQG1rv1sl0o3_500.jpg
100KB, 500x667px
Any catholics here?

Feels bad and sad after every time i suck the willy of some gorgeous young twink

How to cope, how to make it up to god
>>
>>7138953
Become a degenerate protestant. As long as you accept Jesus and repent then you get a pass at everything. God’s grace or some theological stuff
>>
I wonder how she felt when he grabbed his junk while she's there
>>
>>7138953
>Any Catholics here?
I'm an apostate of that church, but I've got some books that might help.
https://mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
>>
>>7138953
Absolution through confession, my dude. It can be humiliating, but it needs to be done.

>>7139761
I get triggered whenever I see C.S. Lewis recommended on these things. He's the most overrated apologist of all time.

>Anscombe nowhere to be found on the list
>>
>>7139826
confession is the dumbest shit ever, the priest is a man just like you are. If you believe in a "god" what makes you think you can't just pray/confess to him directly?
>>
>>7138953
>gays
>Catholic
Hmmmm. Will consult my local priest about this
>>
>>7138953
I don't get people who can go against their religion's core values and still stay with that religion

Here are your options:
1) change religion to one that accepts gays
2) change branch of religion to one that accepts gays
3) drop religion altogether (my recommendation)
4) convince yourself that it's alright for you to be gay with the ole' "Jesus took back everything he said in the old testament in the new testament"
5) accept that it's a sin to be gay but that people are also sinning by eating pork, which much mean gay sex can't be that bad (OPTIONAL: and that certain sins are worse than others)
5.5) accept it's a sin to be gay but still do so because you know it's fine to gay but don't actually think about what your religion thinks about it
6) use southern baptist logic and accept that it's okay for you to drink and eat pork but not to be gay because [BLANK] said so
7) accept that you're committing a horrible sin but continue to do so and hope that god will still send you to heaven because you're such a good person (OR: god will send you to hell but you're fine with that because you really want gay sex)
8) be like milo and never make up your mind (least recommended)

I'd actually really want to know what your logic on being gay and Christian is. I don't get to hear Christian opinions often
>>
>>7139836
Because they need someone to convince them to stay in the cult
>>
>>7139836
Luther was also just a man. :^)

The priesthood bears the mantle of the apostles, whom Christ ordained to pass judgment on these matters. Any man can confess and seek atonement for sin, but he requires learned guidance to do so properly.

>The disciples rejoiced when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. Whose sins you forgive are forgiven them, and whose sins you retain are retained."
>John 20:20-23
>>
>>7139985
even tho the priesthood is filled with pedophiles who fuck little boys, what a crock of shit
>>
>>7139985
AKA: You need to talk with the priests because they need to control everything you think in order to keep the hivemind
>>
>>7138953
If god didn't want men having anal sex, he wouldn't have created the prostate orgasm.
>>
>>7139948
I'm not necessarily Christian, but I grew up in a Christian household, so I have many Christian influences, and on the off chance that I pray, I generally pray to my idea of a Christian God. That said, my views are generally very unorthodox. I consider myself religious bordering on agnostic. That said, I don't bind myself to one particular religion. My religious ideas greatly mirror the philosophies of Albert Camus regarding the meaning of life.

His philosophy was that life is meaningless, and so you have three options to cope with life. One way to cope is to continue you're daily grind towards meaning, another option is letting life's meaninglessness crush you and so you commit suicide, and option 3 is to rebel. Admit life is pointless. but enjoy it anyway, because screw those who say there's no point in finding happiness in life.

Now, going back to my views, I have since conceded that the idea of a higher power seems unlikely and absurd, and that most people likely cling to the idea of God for fear of death on earth being truly the end. That said, I do the same thing. I admit that my religious actions most likely derive from fear, but I don't care. Most people would say that I can't be religious, but I disregard what they say, and so I practice religion anyway.

The way I see my spirituality is that most if not all religions stem from a few core tenants: that nobody is perfect, that (insert deity here) is kind and merciful, that (insert deity here) knows all, and that if you're a good person who leads by good actions, you should probably be alright by (insert deity here)'s book (sometimes a literal book). Based on that, I try to live my life in a way that assumes that, if someone is watching, they would find me good, and that they are kind. If they would cast me to hell because I am gay, or because of any number or arbitrary reasons, then they are not kind.
(1/2)
>>
>>7139948
Catholicism is not as flexible
>change religion
Then you'd be doing it for convenience. Not because you belief in it
>>
>>7140009
If you needed a piece of art restored, would you consult an expert or would you just try to do it yourself with no experience or instruction? Refusing to admit that there are people who know more than you on certain subjects and that you could benefit from their advice is not the sign of an open mind. It's actually the opposite.

Prods praise the decentralized structure of their "churches" but they are much more of a hivemind than Catholics are. They march in lockstep on practically every issue, whereas we have far greater diversity of opinion - just check out the record of Southern "value voters". It turns out that rejecting all authority actually makes you more easily led.
>>
>>7140052 >>7139948
(2/2) While morality is largely subjective, with many gray areas, there seem to be a few core tenants that most all of humanity agree are good and bad. If you wrong someone, harass somebody, make someone elses life harder for malicious reasons, then those things are almost universally considered bad behavior. I strive to not do bad things, and try to genuinely do good for the world in any way that I can, not just because I fear holy retribution, but because I want to do good as well. Doing good helps me feel like I'm contributing to humanity, in whatever small way that I can.

Overall, I try to live in a way that would appease most any God or Gods, based solely on the core tenants that make up a religion. I follow the idea that it's better to believe and be wrong, then to not believe and be wrong, since the latter has some bad consequences. If I were to die right now, I want to die knowing that, if whoever is above is indeed merciful, that they would find me to be a good spirit. If I were to die, I wouldn't mind if I was at the pearly gates, if I were to witness Muhammad on his flying horse, if I were to see Amaterasu, Xenu, Vishnu, or if I were to wake up in an alien aircraft as part of a thought experiment made by other beings. I just live my life and hope that if somethings up there, they would be proud of me.

Unpopular opinion, and a damn strange one, I know. But it's how I live, and it really doesn't seize my life in the way that many other regions do. I hope you were able to get some unique insight from this.
>>
>>7140054
Hate to tell you but changing your religious views in any way because you want to have a gay life would be for convenience.

So I can dumb it down for you even more...
1) admit your sinning and keep being gay (ALTERNATIVELY: keep being gay even though you're sinning)
2) change religious views
>>
>>7140107
That's what I said you condescending twat

Or you could just stop being gay ffs, take a life of celibacy
>>
>>7140094
It hurts my soul when I'm talking to a Christian and they start bringing up metaphors.

You're not a broken artwork, you don't need fixing. And I wouldn't consult one, I'd give it to him to fix, which is what God is supposed to do, not a priest
>>
>>7140122
sry bb wasnt trying to b condescending :*
>>
>>7139948
Unlike certain Protestant sects, the Catholic Church is actually accepting of homosexuals. Sodomy is just another form of adultery - it's no worse a sin than heterosexual sex outside of marriage. I seek absolution as much as the dumb sorority slut who still has frat semen in her hair from the night before and we both feel the same amount of guilt for it. The Church is so much more chill about this kind of thing than you've been led to believe.
>>
>>7140196
Congratz, you chose OPTION NUMBER FIVE!
>>
>>7140134
We do need correction. That's kind of the entire point.

It's all very well to want to appeal directly to God, but first you need to know why and how. Your priest is only there to help you.
>>
>>7140245
=
help you stay in the cult =^)
=
>>
>>7140225
So much for you being interested in Christian opinion.
>>
>>7138953
>How to cope, how to make it up to god
you just stop doing it, no one is making you suck dick.

Except Satan of course.
>>
>>7138953
If it feels bad then stop being a fucking catholic. Why do you need a religion that condemns you for things you enjoy and that aren't harmful to others?
>>
>>7141838
Masochism and cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>7138953
i was raised roman catholic, luckily i learned enough about it that by 14 i knew it was total horseshit and i basically gave up that crap. later i started dating men but the shame u grow up with really kept me in the closet for way too long.

>1) god made u gay
>2) live your life and love god
>3) the bible says a lot of things are abominations, like tattoo's, eating shrip, wearing jeans(mixed cloths) and a bunch of other crap. if someone tries to give u the 'gays r abomination' speel just a) call him a sinnger and b) tell him only god is your judge also remind him that being judgemental is a sin and that HE is in fact the one going to hell
>>
>>7141907
>4) god ain't real
grow up
>>
>>7141928
>>4) god ain't real
>grow up
>>7141907
>by 14 i knew it was total horseshit and i basically gave up that crap.

I beat u too it

simply giving advice to gay catholics
>>
Please keep your cishet circlejerk to your own board.
>>
>>7138953
Just become one of those "cultural Christians" who doesn't actually follow any of the shit in the Bible.
>>
Number 3 the whole way.
>>
File: IMG_7400.jpg (47KB, 396x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7400.jpg
47KB, 396x360px
Truly, Christfags are the scourge of both the Christian world and the LGBT community. Kys.
>>
>>7140196
>the Catholic Church is actually accepting of homosexuals

No it's not and if you believe that then probably your priest is one of those phony ass shits who's probably fucking some widow slut or is a closeted fag.
>>
File: image.png (80KB, 255x217px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80KB, 255x217px
I mean get a boyfriend and don't have sex with him and then both deticate your life to screaming at people getting abortions
Or just relise you can get the sacraments before you die and are like one of the 19393937748393 catholic youths that do lewd things before they become a nice catholic adult
>>
Sex is grossly overrated. And gross anyway. Why not remain celibate and channel your urges into living a good life?
>>
>>7141838
Are there no aspects of your personality that you're not particularly proud of but that you still wouldn't throw out your entire moral code for having? I'm sure you'll readily admit to having lied before and that you'll almost certainly lie again in future - does this mean that you accept lying as something that isn't to be discouraged? Lying is as mortal a sin as sodomy in the Catholic faith and warrants just as much contrition. We all have our vices and it's healthier to acknowledge them rather than pretend they're not actually vices.

Alcoholism in itself isn't harmful to others, yet it's something the Church is against because it cares about the individual. It's the same with any other addiction - admitting you have a problem and need help doesn't mean you also need to hate yourself.

>>7142186
You don't seem to understand that no one is without sin. Rejecting a sinner who seeks God is antithetical to Christianity.
>>
>>7138953
> how to make it up to god
suck his dick
>>
The lord gifted me this life.. whatever it is
>>
>>7144812
> gifted
fuck off, I'd rather be unborn again
>>
>>7143085
>comparing lying and alcoholism to 'sodomy'
So please explain how is sodomy harmful.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.