[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do qt twinks only want chads? Or can any guy get one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0466.jpg (19KB, 312x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0466.jpg
19KB, 312x471px
Do qt twinks only want chads? Or can any guy get one
>>
>>7135326
that boy is preeeettttyyyyy!!

most twinks want a leader-type. chads are not like that. think calm-assertive, not dick-waving narcissist.
>>
>tfw you'll never be chad and dominate some boipucci
>>
I'm a twink, I don't want a chad. I want a relaxed dude that's just down to read some books and cuddle. Also Disagreeing with the anon above, I don't want someone that is naturally assertive or dominant at all. Doesn't appeal to me.
>>
>>7135662
do you consider yourself submissive?
>>
>>7135668
No, that's not how I would identify myself. There are definitely times when I wanna get tied up or thrown onto a bed, but it's not what usually gets me going.
>>
>>7135688
I guess this stems from a semantic problem. asking what twinks want is ascribing a mindset to a body type which is not absolute
>>
>>7135662
Sound like you want a person
>>
>>7135706
Yup. I have quite a feminine body, but it doesn't mean I always want to be dominated. Sure I do quite a bit, but I also like to take control and be sassy yet commanding.
>>7135719
That's true
>>
>>7135740
I'm a big hairy man and this doesn't jive with me for some reason. like cute feminine boys should be submissive. I mean a twink trying to control me probably isn't going to happen. nothing against you of course, just a feeling I got and decided to share. I've been single for a while so there's that.
>>
>>7135326
Idk, I'm really tall and still a twink, I'm attracted to other twinks. Not really into chad/jock types of guys.
>>
>>7135787
>>7135668
>>7135706
I feel I should clarify. I'm still an exclusive bottom, and I'm gonna get my ass fucked no matter what. However, I don't consider that on its own to be submissive. Sometimes I want to push you onto the bed and tease you before jumping on the dick, or I'll get in position and order you to fuck me, etc etc. Some tops need some guiding.

>>7135787
Reasonable. It's just important to remember that even though that's the way you want it, not every twink or femboy is gonna be submissive (Case in point, me). Just always ask :)
>>
>>7135870
hmmm. you've made some good points. I would love a twink that teases me. He might get fucked with fury though. I do have a submissive side but I have a hard time reconciling that with my role as a manly top. some insecurity I guess. trying to separate the two feelings.
>>
>>7135787
>tfw no big hairy bf who'd put me in my place
>>
>>7135326
>mfw no 6' hottie to wrestle me to the ground and force himself on me with his 6" dick
>>
>>7135945
That's fine, that's the reward after me teasing you :P I think most Twinks either have really good confidence or terrible, cuz we've been called girly fags our whole lives. You either buck the fuck up or give the fuck up. My $0.02 on the topic of insecurities.
>>
>>7135326
I like to put men that are attracted with me into insecure positions and test them. If they're dominant and can control the situation they can have the booty hole.
>>
>>7135969
interesting. this has been informative. there is a twink at school I have been interested in but pursuing badly. it has become awkward between us. I'm very dominant and it appears unyielding so I think he's unwilling to share his feelings/thoughts. Not surprisingly given my behaviour, even though I want him to share his feelings. Between that and his prettiness it's making me act like an animal in heat--all crazy and impulsive
>>
>>7136011
High school twink here,do your best to initiate conversation and let it be known that you're gay to him. Get his snapchat or phone number
>>
>>7135991
please elaborate

>>7135951
I would rough you up if I could. You know, for your sake.
>>
>>7136023
Yes sir
>>
>>7136023

Comparisons of them with other men in front of other people, putting them in positions where they will seem weak if they don't go "alpha", pretending I'm hiding something on the phone (circumstantial). With a guy who is top notch pack leader, he pretty much forced me into fucking him but that's what I wanted. A guy who takes control.

Weeded out a lot of pussies that way.
>>
>>7136022
he knows I'm at least fleetingly interested. I'm gonna ask him out, I think either to a bar or an activity, like a concert or something. probably an event would be better for easing this tension that exists. a bar is pretty confrontational--just two people staring at each other. better for a second date I think
>>
>>7136041
okay this stuff I am unfazed by. It's weird, I'm very confident in myself in those ways but I'm really nervous about validating someone else for some reason. attachment disorder I think

>>7136036
Good boy.
>>
>>7136063
You'd do great with guys who aren't women (top or bottom).
>>
>>7136063
>an anon calling me a good boy gave me a boner
shit
>>
>>7136083
I appreciate that. Not women, as in, not trans? See I don't think that strength comes from a healthy place. It's like I have no interest in being validated by other peoples' opinions. a defense mechanism. on attachment disorder--
Attachment Disorder is defined as the condition in which individuals have difficulty forming lasting relationships. They often show nearly a complete lack of ability to be genuinely affectionate with others. They typically fail to develop a conscience and do not learn to trust. They do not allow people to be in control of them due to this trust issue.

It hurts to confront that. Bad childhood. But it is what it is, whatever it is. I know better than to define myself by a textbook diagnosis but I definitely have some of those qualities. That's where my insecurity comes from. I don't feel or empathize the way I should.
I have another good chance with this boy this week so I'll make it productive. The only way forward is through.

>>7136063
That's hot.
>>
>>7136085
linked the wrong post--this is hot
>>
>>7136166
What else is hot?
>>
Im a twink but im transitioning into something im not sure of... i still have a twink body and look, but now im only attracted to younger twinks to which i dominate
>>
>>7136234
At this point I would undress you for a thorough inspection. I would take my time, checking every inch of you, running my hands along your body wherever I saw fit. Then I would tie your hands behind your back, put you on your knees, and force you to service my cock. When I am satisfied with your performance, I would pick you up and bend you over the back of my sofa. Then I would spank you until I reached a satisfactory understanding of your submission. This is apparent when you capitulate--that is when you stop fighting and begin to relax into the pain I am applying. Then I would briefly rim you--because you have been spanked thoroughly your ass would be somewhat desensitized and the endorphins would have caused your hole to relax. I would rub lube on your hole and my fingers, and insert one finger, teasing your prostate, and then a second. Slowly, steadily, and on my terms. Finally I will stand and press my throbbing fat cock against your hole. Your willing hole will yield to my cock, and you'll feel it open you up, push against your prostate and then begin to slide further in. I will push it all the way in, opening you up like you've never felt and satiating your submissive need. You'll let out a deep breath and your body will relax.
>>
>>7136341
contd
Now I have you entirely, and I will withdraw, almost the whole way, and steadily fuck you with deep, persistent strokes. slowly increasing speed, your moans get more vocal and less controlled, my pace increases and so does my aggression, feeling your tight hole wrapped around my cock. harder and harder, until I'm pounding you balls deep with a wet slap at every thrust. The experience is entirely animal at this point, and I pound you for several minutes until I feel your ass contracting around my cock, spilling your seed from your flaccid dick, and I lose control, let out a groan and fill your ass up with my big load, stuffing my cock all the way in, and finally staying there, with you completely fulfilled and me completely exhausted, withdrawing eventually to watch my cum spill from your glistening, pink swollen asshole, and we collapse in a sweaty heap, breathing heavily and speechless.
>>
>>7136345
Why does this make my girldick hard?
>>
>>7136349
you can be my bitch too
>>
Im so sick of twinks.Sure,they usedto be hot,bt now I just don't have the patience. They are all vapid abd supid, no question,
>>
>>7136345
pls be in florida
>>
>>7136438
nah, canada, sorry
>>
>>7136451
>tfw no dominant lumberjack bf
>>
>>7136345
This made me hard 10/10
>>
>>7136416
What if I said no?
>>
>>7135326
I want a bottom muscle daddy
>>
File: tumblr_lt665aVdJo1qe987po1_500.jpg (23KB, 470x352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lt665aVdJo1qe987po1_500.jpg
23KB, 470x352px
>>7136475
then I would gag you, tie your arms and legs to the bedpost, cane you, then skip to the rough fucking. it would also take me a lot longer to get off. your hole would be worked raw by the time I was done with you
>>
>>7136503
and then you'll spend half of your life in prison for rape and you'll be daily fucked by your nigger inmates like all rapists do
>>
>>7136503
how big is your dick
>>
>>7135326
I don't even know if I'm a twink but I get hit on by guys into twinks and they're all weirdos. I just want normal sex/relationships.
I wanna cuddle, play video games, etc. but everyone into twinks is like a 50 year old masochist with extreme fetishes.
>>
>>7135326
>tfw a twink but only into domineering, strong girls

I'm fucked in chances 2bh
>>
>>7136997
Being a domineering strong girl who's into twinks I have difficulties finding one who's not opposed to pegging. Straight twinks are so insecure. Managed to fuck one but he returned to his hometown afterwards.
>>
>>7137039
>I have difficulties finding one who's not opposed to pegging.

Well my back passage is rather tight but I would be open to that.

Do you like physically dominating twinks too? Like smothering, licking them etc.
>>
>>7136434
What type are you?
What are you attracted to?
>>
>>7137067
I like giving oral and go at it like crazy and it doesn't matter where I stick my tongue. I like to suck dicks and to lick buttholes and vaginas (I'm bisexual). I'm really into manhandling guys, slapping them, pulling their hair and massaging their asscheeks roughly. Maybe some choking or headscissors but I've never done that. I like sloppy kisses and wish I'd met a guy who'd be into snowballing (cum swapping).
>>
>>7137845
I'm an otter/oldtwink. Sexy blond guy with a nice body and cute face. I have been fucking twinks for like 8 years now but it has lost its appeal. I am thinking of just settling down with a doctor and doing research for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1476019915135.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476019915135.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
You like categorizing guys with all these terms, so what do you call a bear tier hairy guy with a twink's body? I'm like that and have a twink bf, so I suppose their range is not just chads.
>>
>>7138671
Good luck.
>>
>tfw no sweet pea twink bf to bake cookies with

D:
>>
>>7139845
holy shit where are you in my life
>>
Can all the chads in this thread just take a moment and thank twinks for existing?
>thanks twinks
>>
>>7147323
Do you bottom for twinks, chad?
>>
>>7135787
It's probably because twinks being sassy, controlling and dominant just act like catty, cunty bitches.
>>
>>7149807
Yeah seems to be that way. I'm interested in this twink at school but he won't meet me half way. I could dominate him in the bedroom but he needs to show me some submission outside of it. And he won't. Lucky for me there's no shortage of twinks to plow
>>
Fat straight guy here

how is it hard for you guys to get twinks
im not that attractive and i get hit on by twinks a decent amount
>>
File: 1477023903709.jpg (85KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1477023903709.jpg
85KB, 680x418px
>>7150282
Fat gay guy here, I have no idea because I'm staying at home all day drowling in depression.
>>
>>7150297
you'll do fine anon

go out there and fuck some twink ass
>>
File: 1476310415713.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1476310415713.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>>7150320
Lol, even if I wanted to, my social skills are literally non existent and I wouldn't know where to find other fags anyways. Also I don't want a hookup, I just want someone to cuddle with.
>>
>>7150340
i cant give you any advice for how to get guys, ive never tried man but

that being said, social skills will get better over time and being comftorable and most of the people you're going to be talking to anyways are fucking idiots too

no one knows what there doing and making mistakes is a good thing
>>
>>7136041
you sound like a stacy
>>
>>7150282
Lots of twinks like thicc beefy guys, but not morbidly obese ones.
>>
>>7150421
are u hitting on me anon
>>
>>7150450
No.
>>
>>7135326
Nope, I only find myself attracted to other twinks or bara guys, though all of the big guys I've met are way too aggressive and scary.
>>
>>7150528
Most bara guys I've met so far were either complete chads or shy and reserved. I'm attracted to the last type, you won't find them in clubs though.
>>
>>7150560
>shy and reserved bara
This sounds really cute.
>>
File: baltic finn master race.jpg (86KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
baltic finn master race.jpg
86KB, 750x1125px
>>7135326
>ywn get an Estonian bf
>>
>>7148585
Fuck no
>>
File: 1466395815647.jpg (97KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
1466395815647.jpg
97KB, 500x634px
>>7135799
So you're lazy, boring and coasting on your youth to have anything worthwhile about you at all.
Pass.

No idea why people are attracted to twinks. They're bland, incompetent, flimsy, and age like milk.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.