[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passing reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0398.jpg (2MB, 2988x3874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
2MB, 2988x3874px
Regarding hair: it is logical that when it'/ hot outside, a woman pulls her hair up because there is nothing more annoying than hair glued to your face when it's super hot and you are sweating. However, trannies don't get it and rely heavily on hair to camouflage their masculine skulls. FFS is a real scam. How many times do we have to say that head cirmcumference does NOT matter and that it is irrelevant? Forensic anthropologists never measure the head circumference but they do measure other hundreds of landmarks. Head circumference says nothing about the size and configuration of a skull. A man can have a very small head circumference and yet a huge skull with a very tall cranial vault, expanded facial planes. We states this several times but you simply don't get it. Regarding standard deviations: there *might* be real women who *might* have even 3 standard deviations, but in a single parameter whereas men skulls deviate from the female range in several points (landmarks)
>>
>>7134141
Oh look it's you again. I'm glad to see your drawings are getting more sophisticated. You're leveling up. I'm proud of you.
>>
>>7134201
I am educating you oblivious trannies
>>
>>7134141
Hair sticks to your face? Do I just live in a place where it doesn't get this hot or what? Yeah I'll put my hair up if I'm doing yoga or something but...

You really do seem autistic to some degree. I think you're a bdd tranny who is obsessing over your face and head. Get help.
>>
>>7134229
But i don't rely on my hair to pass
And i put it up when it's hot (well, sometimes)
So what happens now ?
>>
>>7134229
Educate this *unzips shenis*
>>
>>7134251
I an not autistic and do not suffer from BDD. Take your pseudo-psychological BS on another forum. I am very logical and very grounded in reality, unlike the majority of trannies who look like gladiators and think they pass. You are the delusional one here, not me. In fact, I do not harbor any of the absurd expectations that trannies have, that HrT, for example, will magically turn them into women
>>
>>7134263
Is your face unmistakenly female when you put your hair up and you use no artifice?
>>
>>7134381
tranny in denial detected
>>
>>7134390
well, i still pass with my hair up so ... probably ?
>>
>>7134381
Honestly, you seem to have traits of some other mental illness. Possibly a personality disorder?
>>
>>7134391
Denial me? The opposite. It is impossible to have a constructive and intelligent conversation with people of your ilk because you do not have the cognitive tools to understand. If you are one of the 0.01% of trannies who really Pass, power to you. You guys should actually thank us for educating you. Do you have any idea of how many people are miserable after FFS? And they went into debt?
>>
>>7134141
You always post white people bit the rules don't necessarily apply based on phenotypical ranges of all human populations, as such the likelihood to be clocked varies based on proximity to in this case whiteness. Passing increases with divergence from the viewers background and familiarity with those they are around.
>>
File: IMG_0534.jpg (190KB, 1006x1006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0534.jpg
190KB, 1006x1006px
>>7134418
The only issue I have is anxiety, and understandably so. Now, look at this picture. Tell me if a real woman would glue her hair to the face like this. This is a retarded autistic hairstyle. In addition to that, this "woman" was one of the best FFS examples Ousterhout was proud about... and she even has a golfball chin
>>
>>7134432
Actually all transgirls i know irl totally pass
but they don't hang out on 4chan afaik
They just live their normal life and noone could tell they're trans
Not passing seems to be more of a 4chan thing with exceptions of course

But you seem so ... passionate in this topic like it really really affects you a lot
I mean i'm a tranny but i don't care that much if others pass or not 2bh
>>
>that dadaic ugly pic
edgy /pol/ shitlord
>>
>>7134463
If you can't realize your single minded obsession with "FFS NOT WORK, TRANNY STUPID" is evident of further mental illness, than there is little possibility of you achieving even a slight amount of self awareness.
>>
>>7134452
Not true. This is one of the many urban myths among trannies (women have big eyes, women have wide cheekbones, there are women with strong jaws, there are women with scrotum). In fact, black people are notorius for clocking white trannies and DRUMROLL, there are so many asian trannies who do not pass. The fact that asian trannies pass is stupid. Reddit moderator on asktransgender, Ianna Drew, is an autogynephilic tranny who is manly as fack
>>
>>7134381
>>7134432
>I am very logical and very grounded in reality,
>It is impossible to have a constructive and intelligent conversation with people of your ilk because you do not have the cognitive tools to understand.

Holy shit I changed my mind, you're definitely autistic. Asperger's at least

>>7134463
You post a hon and expect us to take you seriously? And her hair isn't even "glued" to her ugly mug. Get a life
>>
>>7134229
My whole life is a life
Thanks to you I realised that

However my dysphoria is not going away. In fact, it is only getting worse.

So what do I do now? Kill myself?
>>
ITT: a repressed BPD tranny who's having a dysphoria attack and wants to spread her sadness onto everyone else
>>
You spelt autogynephile wrong.
>>
>>7134500
No, you get a life faggot. Who is "us"? Speak for yourself, idiot. Hon or not, this person had FFS by Ousterhout. More than one round. Her pics are used to showcase how good ffs works. Idiot. Age is irrelevant. There are ugly trannies who are 18 and started hrt at 12. You worthless piece od shit
>>
>>7134494
You don't even know the difference between your and you're. I am repetitive because you don'5 get it. For instance, we said thousands of times that head circumference is a useless parameter, and you idiots still debate about your head circumference
>>
>>7134479
We are not saying that trannies who pass do not exist, we are just saying it is extremely rare and the ones who are convinced they are stealth, do not pass. Plus, passing to bystanderds on the street is one thing, passing in interactions is a different thing
>>
>>7134141
The archives say you were banned while posting this.

Probably for evading a previous ban.

So you're s shitposter and likely they kiddy munching greasy pedophile.

Have a good excuse why everyone shouldn't report you for evasion?
>>
>>7134598
We are different people, you dumbass
>>
>>7134548
It's not super rare imo
I pass in interactions and i'm pretty sure the ones i know do too
I only know they're trans because they're in a trans youth group
Also if your numbers were real it would be like:
In my country are 80000000 Peope
If we say 0,3% are trans
And then 0,01% pass
Und there'd be 24 passing transpeople in my country
So i'd already know more than half of them
>>
>>7134251
Most girls out their hair up 80% of the time. Look around some time.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1136x640px
>>7134141
>>7134610
Bullshit

The archives are a smoking gun. You posted that while you got banned over evading a CP ban.

You know that and you tried to evade by putting your image sideways this time.

You're getting better at dodging banns but the evidence doesn't lie. You can't stay here after having posted criminal stuff with kids.

Everyone needs to report you so they can catch you and throw you out of the site good.
>>
>>7134721
Oh I know, I wear a ponytail pretty much all of the time, with some hair still hanging down like tendrils. What I was saying is that I hardly ever put my hair up BECAUSE it's hot.
>>
>>7134721
Idk where you live but girls here have their hair down 90% of the time except for sports
>>
>>7134744
You repulsive piece of shit I never posted stuff about kids you freak what you are doing is defamation
>>
Don't forget to sage this thread when you're posting anything there. You only feed the troll.
>>
>>7134816
Yep, just report him.
>>7134806
Ban records never lie, don't bother with the desperate denial. Good bye.
>>
>>7134827
This is a serious crime. You are making a declaration that I posted pedophilic content which I never did
>>
Im in a ponytail 99% of the time so go fuck yourself op
>>
>>7134851
Yep, and I bet you look like Dean Martin
>>
>knows the name and appearance of a specific mod on a trans subreddit
>obsesses over her to the point of bringing her up out of hand

You are an autistic bdd tranny for sure dude
>>
>>7134903
Actually i get told i look like uma thurman
>>
>>7134935
Stop talking to him and just report. He's already been banne for shit and shouldn't be here.
>>
>>7134942
Everyone has a right to talk, even if their an asshole
>>
>>7134942
Idiot I am simply spreading the truth. This is like Middle Age. Galileo and Giordano Bruno were burnt at the stake. The former claimed that the Earth was not flat and he was demonized. Shame on you, bastard
>>
>>7135031
>comparing yourself to Galileo
Jesus dude
>>
>>7134965
Not when they've posted snuff with kids. Idk what your standards are but site rules are that one you do that, you're never coming back.

And don't bother trying to defend pedophiles, they're maggots regardless of the reason or what they've done.
>>
>>7135125
I didn't know that creep did that, how horrible.
>>
>>7135191
This is absolutely false and constitutes defamation. We have never, ever, ever posted anything remotely pedophilic
>>
>>7135125
Faggot, post proof that I have anything to do with pedophilic content. I hope you agonize
>>
>>7135250
shut up pedo
you're gonna burn in hell
>>
>>7134851
>>7134851
you don't pass for shit kayla you fucking man.. You sit inside all day and shitpost on chans live in your internet reality bubble of a fake life.

You would never pass if you haad a real life
>>
also stop trolling with the dumb pedo shit you stupud fags. OP is not a chaner and doesn't understand this kind of stupid bs
>>
>>7134757
your a fucking moron. I am outside right now and 7/10 female shave their hair tied up. Look around some time retard.
>>
File: 400px-Issue_0_Cover.jpg (114KB, 400x520px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Issue_0_Cover.jpg
114KB, 400x520px
Op by any chance... are you autistic?
>>
>>7135320
>you're gonna burn in hell

Hell doesn't exist, retard
>>
>>7137825
You just get more Leddit by the day, now you're an atheist too.
>>
>>7134141
My 3 year old nephew churns out better drawings tan you.
>>
File: (You).png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
377KB, 594x422px
>>7137825
*tips my Matrix trenchcoat*
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.