[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any trans or intersex folks around here who consider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (417KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
417KB, 500x375px
Are there any trans or intersex folks around here who consider themselves pro-life?
>>
hmm, really makes u think
>>
>>7134085
About what?
>>
Well it doesn't really matter what I think when somebody nuts inside a bitch the shit pops out dont it
>>
I'm only pro-life when it comes to sentient, sapient life. Most animals and fetuses or very young babies do not qualify.
>>
>>7134170
I was specifically talking about fetuses.
>>
>>7134064
No. We have enough humans.
>>
>>7134064
nah we all want to die
pro-death 4 lyfe
or death I guess
>>
>>7134181
They're not among the types of life I do value then, no.
>>
I'm mtf and pro-life
>>
>>7134559
Neato
>>
>>7134064
FtM and partially pro-life. I don't think it should be used as means of birth control when there are plenty of (free, easily accessible) birth contraception. I also think abortion should only be legal if the mother is in danger, was raped, incest, etc...

Everything else just seems really fucked up.
>>
>>7134064
I'm pro choice, but only if the arbortion is being had for non-eugenic (selective) reasons. The only exception to this would be if the fetus was so deformed it would almost certainly die shortly after birth (or put the mothers life in danger). I think the whole tendency for most down syndrome fetuses to get aborted is really fucked up.
>>
>>7135101
So if you got raped and impregnated by a homeless man, you wouldn't abort?

Tumblr "trans" like you sure are deluded.
>>
>>7135101
>I also think abortion SHOULD ONLY BE LEGAL IF the mother is in danger, WAS RAPED, incest, etc...
>>7135396
>So IF YOU GOT RAPED and impregnated by a homeless man, YOU WOULDN'T ABORT?

Did you even read
>>
>>7134064
>Who here views women as baby incubators and nothing more
>>
I love kids would love to be able to have at least 3 and I would never abort.

If someone want to abort it's their problem I wont stop them.

So that put me in the middle I guess.
>>
I'm all for abortion before the third trimester cutoff. Considering after that point they can be born and survive in intensive care that's "alive" as far as I'm concerned. That or let parents "abort" babies under say... three years old? One or the other.
>>
I personally have reservations about abortion, but I'm a libertarian when it comes to social issues and think people should have the option. I'm not against it and I think it has its place, but it does leave a bit of a bad taste in my mouth considering that I'm MtF and can never have children. It should be an option, but I think it's kind of gross to think of it as anything other than an emergency backup.
>>
>As someone who cannot reproduce here are my opinions on what people who can should do...
>>
>>7134064
nope, and i think infanticide should be legal too
and that "pro-life" and "pro-choice" are both shitty weasel words
>>
>>7136435
>Op asks trans/intersex people about something
>Op got responses

hurr durr why people are responsive?!
>>
File: example.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
It's never too late to abort!
>>
>>7135101
what if birth control was used, but it failed?
>>
>>7134170
What about if they're sentient but they're braindead drooling retards?
>>
>>7134064
Forced abortions on all inferior races (anything that's not white or superior honorary aryan)
Sterilize the mongrels, enslave them
>>
>>7136405
99% of third trimester abortions are because of circumstances that will lead to death of the mother and/or fetus if they attempt to continue to term. There pretty much aren't any people who already went 7-8 months carrying and preparing to have this baby suddenly changing their mind, and telling the doctors to scoop the baby out. They're already prepared to carry their fetus to term at that point, whether they want it or now. Getting rid of third trimester abortions only increases the chance of death for people who already wanted that child, as well as, making them have a child who is most likely going to be stillborn, or have severe birth defects that will kill them shortly after birth.
>>
>>7137311
this is a good questions. Seems like a complicated issue. Maybe we should just let each mother assess their situation individually and then give them the freedom to make their own choice?
>>
>>7134064
>being pro-life
No, I'm not a religious nutjob
>>
>>7134190
Nah just to many niggers
>>
>>7136405
Most abortions at that point happen because either the fetus or the mother's life is in danger
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.