[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Hons of /lgbt/, how does one actually deal with being unpassable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 1477625032806.jpg (140KB, 800x1379px) Image search: [Google]
1477625032806.jpg
140KB, 800x1379px
So, Hons of /lgbt/, how does one actually deal with being unpassable?
Do I just not socially transition?
Im curious how other transpeople cope as Ive never met any others in real life.
>>
Surgery, suicide, isolation, repression then suicide, delusion, or learn to never give another damn.
>>
You don't. You either become a drug addict. Asocial nonperson that doesn't leave their residence accept for groceries. Or you become delusional and convince yourself that you do pass (but you don't ).

This is what I have seen in real life. I pretty much never met a tranny that doesnt fit one of these
>>
Well surgery is rather exspensive. I cant really repress since I'm already at the point of taking hormones. I guess delusion? I'll try looking into self hypnosis.
>>
>>7133717
>Asocial nonperson that doesn't leave their residence accept for groceries
This is me tbqh familia.
>>
>>7133717
Honestly, the asocial non person thing kinda sounds nice and seems to present the least problems.
>>
File: ndital.jpg (47KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
ndital.jpg
47KB, 657x527px
>>7133717
>You either become a drug addict
>tfw you haven't been sober for more than a day in months
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 596x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 596x594px
>walk down the street
>black dude says to come over here
>ask why
>he walks over and asks if those are my real ears
>say yea
>asks if thats my hair
>say yea
>says some smoth stuff and something about a partying
>stare at each other for an awkward moment
>say 'okay' and 'take care now'

Was he making fun of me? Could he tell I was a trany?

T. Tranny that passes sometimes
>>
I don't have the temperament to be a druggie. I kinda wish I did sometimes.
>>
>>7133674
Hmm, maybe try it, a lot of passing comes with time, especially when you're fulltime
Other than that almost all Transpeople i met irl pass better than anyone here
>>
I don't pass at all but I'm complimented on my beauty daily.

I've been out as non-binary for 10 years now, since I was 14. I've gone on hormones off and on over the years but quite frankly my gynecomastia is such that I have more breast growth than the girls on mones for years.

I'm less unambiguous gender and more beautiful and feminine young man with small fully formed breasts.

I've been teaching and speaking with young trans people about the need to both come to terms with our bodies, learn to cherish them inspite of our disphoria because hormones can only do so much and surgery isn't perfect or accessible. Of course I'm working with subpopulations so poor they get vials of low quality hormones that are tainted and pump liquid silicone in their faces and asses so body acceptance is a need here.

Its been really important for me to show living a fully engaged and interwoven life in the trans community and out in public can be had without physical changes but again people see me as beautiful and other than my shoulders I'd probably just pass off as an athletic Ethiopian Oromo woman.

If I looked like an ugly man in a sarong or people werent calling me pretty in skinny jeans my view points would probs be different
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 214x189px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 214x189px
>>7133933
>"you'll pass one day, hon!"
>>
>>7133933
I'm about nine none consecutive months in but I started off from shit so im sure hormones aren't going to do much. Ill probably stick with just not socially transitioning and going full hermit mode.
>>
>>7133958
>Ill probably stick with just not socially transitioning and going full hermit mode.
same
i'm currently at 19 months and i still don't pass even though i get pity-mam'd from time to time
>>
>>7133958
Idk, i think looked pretty bad until a year on e and afterwards things suddenly became super easy and i wasn't even clocked once

>>7133956
Not directly
But maybe you have the potential to pass lookwise but you're still behaving in a wrong way
Being fulltime for some time actually makes you feel less nervous and easier in the new social role so you out yourself less
>>
>>7133742
Ya maybe a chaser or desperate or both. You cant read into interactions like that. You really really cant. They are meaningless.

Maybe he wanted to fuck you at first but changed his mind. A bunch of different things could be at play. Maybe he just saw a weird guy and wanted to talk cause you were odd. You can't read much into it. Unless you flirted but you were too autistic so shrug
>>
>>7133911
kinda sucks tbhon, it's all "maybe if I put in more effort instead of getting fucked up I'd be okay"
>>
>>7133674
I deal with it (and all my life problems really) by being a shut-in. I was a recluse way before I even knew I was trans, but having no social life has made transitioning so much easier. On the rare occasions that I do venture outside my house however, I tend to get looks of confusion or people who avoid gendering me. I don't pass as a girl (not fully, at least), but I do look really ambiguous.
>>
File: liz.gif (1MB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
liz.gif
1MB, 245x240px
>>
File: picasso feels.jpg (67KB, 360x534px) Image search: [Google]
picasso feels.jpg
67KB, 360x534px
>>7133717
>Asocial nonperson that doesn't leave their residence accept for groceries.

at the depth of depression I would run completely out of food and starve before I could gather myself to go out, and it was just scary, the disorders pile up
wonder why do I keep on living if I have no life what so ever
>>
>>7133742
You don't pass. Just saying.
>>
>>7142074
>tfw repressed trans
>tfw turned into vampire
>tfw can no longer age, but already reached male middle-age status
>tfw no hormones
>eternal hon
>>
File: FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg (10KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg
10KB, 300x391px
i were not able to pass i would have most likely kms tbqh senpai
>>
>>7133742
>>he walks over and asks if those are my real ears
uhh what.
>>
>>7133956

>You've only been on HRT for two years! You need to have been on them for at least five before you can see the full effects.
>>
>>7133674
How about you just stop centering your entire life around what other people think of you or how well you pass among your mentally ill group of e-friends? Your disorder isn't so much sexual identity as it is being so concerned with how others perceive you. No one gives a shit. Do your best and continue on with your life.

You think this guy gives a shit?

https://youtu.be/CjrMKF-_SGc?t=21
>>
>>7133742
woll smoth
>>
>>7142996
>people only care about passing to impress their e-friends
Really gets the ol noggin joggin
>>
>>7133717
>Asocial nonperson that doesn't leave their residence accept for groceries.
its like im reading a novel about myself
>>
>>7133717
>You either become a drug addict

Fuck

well, I smoke weed pretty much every day

but I'm not asocial at least! I almost have a good degree and a job and a partner and even a few friends now
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.