[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are bisexuals typically the biggest Uncle Toms of the LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 345345.png (438KB, 595x593px) Image search: [Google]
345345.png
438KB, 595x593px
Why are bisexuals typically the biggest Uncle Toms of the LGBT 'community'?
>>
>>7132340
Why is the LGBT community so biphobic and hypocritical?
What makes them think discrimination against them is wrong, but discrimination against bisexuals is okay?
>>
>>7132355
because LGT are insecure AF.
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 1080x1350px
>>7132340
Most femboys are bi. Does that mean you hate them now?
>>
Because they're usually cis and half straight, and thus half trouble.

But really stop bitching on lgbt people when it's allies that are the real cancer shitting up the lgbt community.
Every single problem, LITERALLY every single problem in this community is because of straight allies spreading their straight propaganda of straight ideals like "diversity is our strength" and pushing their straight friends in positions of power within the lgbt community and movement.

And if it weren't for you bitches keeping these cancerous shits here instead of kicking them out like the filth they are, the LGBT community would be a lot better.
But nooooooooo, you gotta keep them thanks to a severe case of Stockholm's syndrome.
"Oh please doctor don't remove this tumor because it fights for my rights and is accepting of my sexuality/gender identity."

You are literally cancer enablers and you should be ashamed of yourself.
All of you.
>>
>>7132355
You can't discriminate against the privileged.
>>
>>7132616
Wew lad, spoken like a true sjw feminist retard
>>
Don't you ever get bored of coming up with shitposts, caraposter?
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 1280x960px
>>7132500
Bisexuals are "uncle toms" BC we don't follow the gay narrative,so we are "breeders", traitors, uncle toms, etc.

I have more in common with the "straight community" AND "queer SJW" (who usually are Bisexuals) than with the mainstream gay community, before we form a Bi community better for all.
>>
>grafting words onto human sexuality

this is just hubris. the dick wants what it wants. fucking girls for reproduction and boys for dominance. both are functions of evolution
>>
>>7135674
romance came later, in an evolutionary sense

romance is a construct abstracted from the sex drive

do animals have romance? They're pretty social with everyone in the tribe
>>
>>7135695
we're all animals. some people just have a sturdier box they built and put themselves in.
>>
>>7135695
underrated best post on this board this week
congratulations
>>
>>7132340
>Uncle Toms

Fuck off nigger, don't you culturally appropriate me
>>
>>7133014
>Having anything to do with SJWs
I don't have anything against bisexuals, but I fucking detest you, in particular.
>>
>>7132340
Cuz we can switch back whenever we want and you can't :D
>>
>>7132510
>But really stop bitching on lgbt people when it's allies that are the real cancer shitting up the lgbt community.
Every single problem, LITERALLY every single problem in this community is because of straight allies spreading their straight propaganda of straight ideals like "diversity is our strength" and pushing their straight friends in positions of power within the lgbt community and movement.
So much this
>>
>>7133014
Who's this, he looks incredibly cute, do you know his tumblr, insta or anything?
>>
>>7138429
Who?
>>
>>7132340
Okay. What the fuck is an "uncle Tom"? Why you guys have so many weirdo esoteric terms? Why not just use plain English?
>>
>>7138424
Poster of the image here, sorry but i don't have any info or the source about the girl/guy.
>>
>>7138624
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Uncle%20Tom
>>
>>7132340
Because the Lesbians/Gays hate us all the time, and straight people confuse us being polite as hitting on them. So we kinda just have to pass as one or the other depending on the group we're in.

>>7135674
I look at male partners for romance, and females for sex. It's the complete opposite for me.
>>
>>7132340
Bisexuals are the biggest uncle toms because when they decide to get in touch with their "queer side" they try and speak for gay and trans people because they think they can relate more to hetero / cis people than we can. But instead of being likeable and making more of the normies see our points of view they just make our 'lifestyles' out to be a choice (i.e. why can't we just choose to be "normal" like them?) , throw anyone under the bus that's gayer than them or transgender, then leave the community in 4-5 years and marry a straight cis person. Basically they come join our shit when being gay is cool, wreck our shit up, leave and preach about how crazy gay people are and why we should just "choose" not to be gay like they did.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 372x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 372x562px
>>7139469
Wasn't Andrej bi, at least as a boy he was?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 535x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 535x301px
>>7139665
He was, at least was as a boy. Why do you hate someone for being bi?
>>
>>7132510
Pretty sure every single problem is because we're all big fucking attention seeking faga desu w/u famalam.
>>
>Uncle Tom
Sorry, OP, but there's no such thing. Everyone is entitled to believe what they wish, even if it runs contrary to how you would like people to think.
>>
>>7139753
What? Erika called him a girl back when he was Andrej. I Didn't mean that, he's bisexual and had said stuff to that extent when still a boy.

Idk if he stopped mentioning that after going full mtf or something but I don't think there would be any change in orientation.
>>
Bisexuals need to be holocausted desu. I am not even talking ironically, I despise them.
>>
>>7139583

Uh huh. You keep thinking that. Nobody in my not-hetero community acts like that. The biscum are literally the quietest group I know. They don't mess with the fags, lesbo or tranz politics.
>>
>>7144487
because they benefit from their silence
they wont stand up for anyone else because they will literally watch straights kill the rest of us and then try and act like their bffls

its pretty sad how twofaced all biscum are
>>
>>7140234
Gays and trannies need to be holocausted desu. I am not even talking ironically, I despise them.
>>
File: rally1.jpg (24KB, 317x284px) Image search: [Google]
rally1.jpg
24KB, 317x284px
>>7144487
Because I don't care, and I don't agree with the majority of the issues you faggots whine about. Just because I enjoy fucking feminine guys on the weekends doesn't mean they should be allowed to marry or adopt, that's my earned privilege as a real man who will reproduce naturally. Deal with it you bunch of queers.
>>
>>7144541
>real man
>has to resort to being sexually pleased by mtfs
LMAO
>>
>>7144553
>Fembois are trannies when it suits your argument
Shows how toxic LGT is Tbh
>>
File: 9pyw49.png (246KB, 358x455px) Image search: [Google]
9pyw49.png
246KB, 358x455px
>tfw bi master race
>>
>>7144570
fembois are always trannies
idk what kind of tulpas you've been arguing with 2bh
>>
>>7144553
Triggered political lesbian detected. Despite all their talk of equality and other such nonsense they're the first ones to attack the masculinity of any man they don't like, thus enforcing the gender stereotypes of male aggression they say they're fighting against.
>>
You can't have it both ways. They're either messing with politics or they aren't. Which is it? Most bi people I know, keep to themselves and aren't out because they don't want to be isolated by the straight AND queer community, which is what usually happens when they're out.

I don't happen to agree with it, but it is what it is.
>>
>>7144596
I'm actually a presbyterian thank you very much.
>>
>>7152198
you never get what you want, cara-kun
you didn't get nicole
you didn't get cal
you don't get to 'change the world' by shitposting on a kyrgyzstani parents of special needs children mailing list
>>
>>7132340
Because cunts like yourself troll for the maximum lulz without posting evidence.

But I like seeing these threads. The rage.

>Bisexual AF.
>>
>>7139715
>we're all big fucking attention seeking
Literally every problem came after we let cishet people run shit, and coincidentally every problem happens because of the actions of cishet people, and all of them coincidentally require cishet people on various high positions in the community/movement before they can be solved.
We're literally cannon fodder to them.
>>
>>7155234
Now this, I agree with. They get to feel better about having kicked us around for years by trying to advocate for us louder than we do.

As an example, Chic-Fil-A hate. Most straight folks I know can't stand them and like to get loud about it while I've picked up a number in line from another guy.
>>
>>7135663
>boys for dominance

fuck off with your lizard brains plz
>>
>>7132340
The most homophobic things ive ever read in my life have come from this page

LARPing /pol/ aside its very clear that outside of religious fundamentalist the people most vocally against gay people are other gay people.

The biggest Uncle Toms arent bisexuals, they are self hating homos. As homos somehow continue to get more melodramatic i can only see this homophobia within the community grow.
>>
>>7132340
>Uncle Toms
Wow. What an incredibly racist, shitty thing to say.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.