[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to hook up on cruise ship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2579.jpg (163KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2579.jpg
163KB, 749x751px
So, gay sluts of /lgbt/, I'm going on a cruise soon and I want to lose my anal virgnity

How do I find a dude willing to do it?
>>
toilets
>>
Ask if anybody wants to fuck your butt.

Use a condom.
>>
You have a thing for 60 year old overweight men?
>>
>>7132104
>How do I find a dude willing to do it?
Find some hot guy and ask him if you can be his cumdumpster, and say you'll pay him for it.
>>
>>7132147
I wanted to go on a cruise to try to get lucky and find someone.

Are those the only kind of guys that go on them?
>>
>>7132104
>Are those the only kind of guys that go on them?
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
File: 1477750080793.jpg (136KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
1477750080793.jpg
136KB, 734x734px
>daily reminder that voting Trump is sexy
>>
>>7132873
Pretty much.
>>
>>7132873
It depends on the cruise line, really. I've heard that cruise lines like Carnival tend to lean younger. The only cruise I've ever been on was a Princess cruise with my parents, and pretty much the only demographic was old retired couples.
>>
>>7132873
cruises are literally old people holidays. Go to any european city and get an airbnb in the gay distrct if you want to get fugged by a qt
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.