[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your crush like, /lgbt/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13

File: 1477706947914.png (293KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477706947914.png
293KB, 1024x768px
What's your crush like, /lgbt/ ?
>>
File: 363463421.png (364KB, 370x414px) Image search: [Google]
363463421.png
364KB, 370x414px
I had a crush once, when I was 7.

I once brought her some flowers, roses, because I thought she'd enjoy the notion. Instead, she just got creeped out, though her friends were envious (as they should've been... right?).

One day, she tried to return the favor by offering to paint my nails. I was curious, so I let her do so, and it was quite the pleasant experience; she painted my nails a glittery bluish color, and I got tons of asmr too (before I knew what that was). My teachers probably thought I was some kind of fag for the rest of the day though, and I had to explain what was going on before my bewildered mom would help me remove the polish. The next day, she claimed I stole a bottle of nail-polish remover from her, and was upset because she said her mom yelled at her for it. Naturally, I didn't know wtf she was talking about, so I just told her I didn't take anything, and avoided her all recess. She stopped talking to me after that. Her name was Madeline.

Kind of funny how much I crushed on her then, but if I were to die tonight, she'd probably never get the news.
>>
File: 1475084446345.gif (164KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
1475084446345.gif
164KB, 494x332px
Perfect honestly. But moving away, soon I think.

Feels sad man. I miss her already. Not gonna bother with anyone else I feel like.
>>
He's a fucking adorable twinky Italian boy who is gay but I'm pretty sure isn't that into me because I turn into a complete retard when I'm around him.
>>
>shy
>cute
>pretty eyes
>pretty hair
>great personality
>caring
>grateful
>gets really shy from compliments
i can't stop thinking about him, but i don't think it could ever work
>>
He was originally just someone I talked to, to get closer to some other person. Well, I accidentally fell in love with him and we talked every night for at least 20 minutes for a year and a half. He was the quirkiest person I knew. Always had these odd little stories and I'd constantly reference back to them because they were hilarious. Best year of my life. We sort of drifted apart after university began to consume our lives.
>>
>tfw you will never be crushed on only the crushee
>>
i had a crush but he broke my heart, lied to me, and outed me to work as a tranny faggot. fuck you scott, i hope you get kicked in the dick
>>
File: Cara-Delevingne-1.jpg (29KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Cara-Delevingne-1.jpg
29KB, 615x409px
finally fell out of having a year+ long crush without talking to them and realizing how much time i spent devoted to nothing really in particular
>>
>skinny
>tall
>funny
>light brown hair
>partially shaved it off
>loves to read
>wears cute glasses
to bad I'm too much of a pussy to ask.
>>
>>7130546
She is cute, adorable, perfect in every way...everything I want in a girl...but she doesn't know I'm ftm and that's alright because she is scared of sex anyways...still though, when that fear is conquered (assuming we'll be together that long in the first place loool), I don't know how I'm going to tell her.

She's had trans partners in the past so I really don't see an issue at all, but still...dat lingering paranoia.
>>
>>7131224
Btw she has admitted to having a crush on me too and we're going to let pur relationship develop and grow over time before hopping into anything serious. We've seen each other's faces.
>>
gay people are fucking disturbing you guys are going niggers to hell
>>
>>7130546
She criticized me and made fun of me constantly. She didn't want to kiss or cuddle, so it made me want it that much more.

Unfortunately she had a flat ass and I wasn't into her sexually. Who knew you could have feels for someone you can't really get it up for?
>>
>>7130866
>i hope you get kicked in the dick
If he still has one
>>
>>7131231
I know that you are a female, which is probably how you are able to deal with this, but I have no idea how you manage it. If I like someone, I pursue them, and it either works out or it doesn't. How do you spend your time around someone you like, knowing they like you back, and just...not do anything about it?
>>
>>7131269
I have a beard tho, idk senpai. Did you even read my post? We've both admitted our crushes to one another and we are going to try and get to know each other better before immediately hopping into dating like desperate middle schoolers.

Saves a lot of time and drama.
>>
>>7131277
When you date someone, are you not "getting to know them better"?
I know that some people think like this, so I'm trying to understand it, because I can come on real strong and I should probably learn to control myself.
>>
>>7131280
How can you date somebody if you don't know much about them, or who they even are? I mean unless it's a hookup or whatever, which is technically not dating I guess.
I suppose I just wanna know what I'm getting myself into before I just throw myself into it and expect it to be k
>>
>>7131287
on one hand, i prefer someone who is cautious and wants to take things slow, because i would rather that than someone who is going to rush into things...on the other hand i just want to get to the fucking point and claim them already...but i guess if you like someone enough you have to deal with it or cut loose
>>
>>7131294
Can't have the best of both worlds without patience, anon. Trust me, it's super worth it fucking a girl who you know loves you down to your very core rather than some bitch you picked up on Tindr 2 weeks ago.
Either way wat should i do? Her bday is in december and i might ask her if she wants to date then.
>>
>>7131305
i'm gay cis male actually...there is a boy who i like very much but i came on very strong and i kind of scared him off. he still likes me he told me he wants to talk in the future nd all that, so i know that i haven't lost him completely yet. but i think about him a lot and what i should or shouldn't do in this situation.
>>
Cute tall boy who I work, always asks me to do things for him cuz he thinks I'm dependable and one of the smarter workers here. We jokingly fight over food every time customers leave some but he always leaves a bit of food for me if a customer leaves some and we work separate shifts. Sadly due to schedule changes we don't really interact with each other anymore, I never had a chance anyways though, he's probably not into trannies and I already have a girlfriend, but something about him just gives me the fuzzys
>>
>>7131321
Shit my bad lol, should've assumed better. But anyways, there's nothin wrong with taking it slow for bit, maybe a few months to see who they really are, etc...besides, when you meet the right one i'd like to think that your desire to fuck them is less and your desire to just be happy together with them is more idk
>>
so cute. like, the cutest girl. really smart and opinionated and not afraid of confrontation even though so many girls are. three years younger than me but knows what she wants from life and is passionate about getting it. dresses in this really unique, like, professional and grown up but also slightly emo style. likes cool bands and movies.

we go to coffee and dinner and shit, just the two of us, but it's never explicitly a date and i'm too much of a baby to ask what's going on. i flirt with her and she seemingly flirts back but maybe she's just being nice. whenever she messages me with love heart emojis i wanna vomit from the intense feeling of butterflies in my stomach like i'm a giggling sixteen year old virgin or some shit.

tldr help what if she's straight i'm in too fucking deep
>>
>>7131337
i don't do hookups at all, i just don't want to feel like a fool chasing someone around if it's not gonna work out like that.
honestly. on one hand i don't want to settle for just being his friend, but i don't know him like that to demand a relationship from him, plus that's kind of childish to do right off the bat. should i just get to know him as a friend first and kind of see where things go from there?
>>
>>7130546
>reality:
A depressed autistic loner who honestly isn't the most attractive
>my mind
A smart, funny and attractive fellow, and it hurts knowing he has a girlfriend.
>>
>>7130546
Non-existent. Everyone in my town is an ugly hick and I don't really like people anyway.
>>
Not into me.
>>
>>7130812
FUCKING THIS. except he's not italian. I'm a manly man too
>>
>Beautiful
>athlete
>straight
>sweet
Different somehow to the rest of the straight guys, which was what initially made me thought there was hope. I talked to him once and asked for his facebook (even though I had been looking at his profile for months lol) It's complicated, although he knows about the crush I have on him I've seen no common interest other than the looks he gives at me sometimes in school but most of the time he acts like I don't exist which puts me down everytime I stare at his beauty while he's not noticing. I wish I could do something, but he seems to have no interest.
>>
>>7130546
A heterosexual with a girlfriend. He was a qt in one of my classes. I straight up asked him out the other day when I ran into him near campus. I thought he may have been gay before then.

Goddamn this is gonna be a bitch to get over it.
>>
>>7132330
sounds like mine>>7132862

it sucks

w-w-w-we're all g-gonna be ok, f-senpai ;_;
>>
>>7130546
> cute gay guy attending my uni
> italian, so a mediterranean touch
> caramel/slightly brown skin
> long haired undercut
> bretty small, maybe goes up to my chest (considering my height this isn't really uncommon though)
> slim, slightly muscular
> brown hair, brown eyes
> only hangs around with grills
I'm a fat nerd though, so he is way out of my league. Basically on the looks scale I am in the "the only thing he could ever fuck is the hole in his wall" range.
>>
File: my feel when far apart.jpg (19KB, 425x323px) Image search: [Google]
my feel when far apart.jpg
19KB, 425x323px
>>7130546
He's smart and talkative, although a bit of an autist but we get along perfectly. Talking to him is the thing i look forward the most each day. He thinks he's not attractive but i think he's cute, a chubster but cute. We're both trannies too so there's mutual understanding in that sense and no weird situations. Hurts like fuck to know we live so far away from each other.
>>
>>7131386
That's usually what I do, just to make sure they aren't full or shit or crazy as hell. That way if by chance, things don't work out, it doesn't turn into some giant clusterfuck of emotions and unneeded drama.
>>
>>7135114
full of shit*
>>
File: 20161016_211724.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_211724.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>7130546
I used to have a crush on a friend of mine that I met when I was still in college. She eventually moved out to yellowstone to work and I followed (it was that or be homeless). Jokes on me, she got fired 2 months in and I was essentially by myself. Not like it was a big adjustment. When she was still there she would only hang out with me every once in a while, the rest of the time she would be looking to get drunk or high. Now she lives in a town near yellowstone and she's pretty much doing the same thing. I went to visit here on my way back across the country and any moment she wasn't working she was looking to get drunk or high. It sucked. That weekend with her killed my crush on her dead. It sucks because I'm so used to having a romantic feeling towards her, even if it was one sided. Now I just feel alone.
To be fair, I'm always going to be alone, but it was nice to have that connection at least. Oh well.
>>
File: L_111.jpg (87KB, 866x866px) Image search: [Google]
L_111.jpg
87KB, 866x866px
>>7130546
Was intelligent, composed, kind, and such.

Helped me through a lot, was really patient with me as well. He was straight though, just wasn't meant to be.

Never really encountered another man like him, most people I've met in the gay community are just MTF 15 year olds or just lonely men looking to get their dicks wet.
>>
>>7132868
>w-w-w-we're all g-gonna be ok, f-senpai ;_;
I hope so.
>>
>>7130546
A cute guy I met at the local comic book store 3 years ago and never talked to. The other one is a straight autist weeb.
>>
Famous-ish singer, first and celebrity crush. She died, 9 years ago.
Loved her voice, her eyes, her songs, their messages. She was the songwritter too!
Only 'real' artist of the group, because the instrumentist changed almost every song.
Wanted to see what new songs the band had, only to discover she had died in fucking 2007.
At 40, she was still pretty, and single. And appareantly her death was 'accidental'.
>>
>about the same height as me
>long dark brown hair
>nice face
>really nice face
>smells like heaven
>definitely listens to metal

Im too much of a pussy to actually talk to him and the one time he talked to me I was so flustered I think I scared him away. I don't even know if he's gay or not so I don't know why I'm still trying.
>>
>chubby
>slightly hairy
>the most cute, friendly, inocent face ever
>nicest guy in the world
>cute beard
>sometimes wears a dorky vest
>extremely cute
>reads, makes music, plays the guitar

we met once on a party, I didnt know anyone
I got drunk and we hit it offl, we hold hands a lot
we kissed for a while and we even cuddled for a bit
we messaged each other for like a week and then he said he was sorry but he didnt want to be with me anymore

it hurted so bad, I cant and will never find anyone like him
>>
>>7130546
straight

fuck my life
>>
File: moi.jpg (175KB, 1241x1217px) Image search: [Google]
moi.jpg
175KB, 1241x1217px
>is les
>drunk kissed crush at party
>she's into guys
>>
early 30s
croatian
bi i think
dark features and neckbeard
kinda want to run away from the US and meet him but i lied to him about some stuff (we met when i was 16-17 and i lied to him about my age and college) so it'll never happen
we've never done anything sexual over skype, i don't even know if he's interested in such things (with me) although he thinks i'm cute

:(
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.