[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I gay if I like women with defined upper bodies!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (25KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 490x360px
A woman who swims, lifts and/or has broad, defined shoulders, huge lats is a massive turn on for me.

Does this mean I'm gay, since upper body musculature is typically a masculine trait?
>>
>>7127745
Nope
>>
>>7127745
>Am I gay if I like women
literally what
>>
>>7127781
Friends and people I know tease about being gay cause I'm attracted to tomboy/"manly" women either in build or personality.

I just personally think overtly feminine, cutesy girls are annoying, so I'm wondering if there's some underlying mental thing going on.
>>
>>7127781
>Being attracted to Buck Angel means you're straight
>>
File: 1464397289549.jpg (97KB, 788x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1464397289549.jpg
97KB, 788x1056px
>>7127793
no, maybe you just want to be with women you can relate with easier

OR

you're a tranny like me and think you're attracted to women when in reality that's just the person you want to be.

I say this because before i came out as trans i thought i was attracted to strong women, when in reality it's just how i wanted to be.
>>
>>7127865
Buck Angel is a fully transitioned FtM, while OP is attracted to tomboys.
It's be like saying that fucking a passable, fully transitioned MtF is exactly as gay as sleeping with a twink.
>>
File: 1466821828843.jpg (81KB, 736x930px) Image search: [Google]
1466821828843.jpg
81KB, 736x930px
>>7127793

Same here 2bh.

I'm attracted to women who are more driven, no-nonsense and have dominant personalities, but also have a "guy sense of humour".

And like you, I find women with a muscular/athletic build to be irresistable.

20 y.o in a couple of months and never done anything with a girl, I'll probably settle for a "normal" girl eventually.
>>
I'm so glad you guys exist. I'm built like this girl. Lacking definition but proportions are the same. So my body is not androgynous, it's clearly feminine but I'm not delicate at all. Also I'm really straightforward in nature and domineering in bed but I'm not a bitch and I have no trouble with discussing things.
My only problem is that I like boyish, light-boned male bodies. I'm into twinks. And while gay twinks and femboys apparently like being dominated, straight guys are more likely to freak out. At first they praise my physical strength and attitude but quickly they become frustrated. They complain about me being not feminine enough, about feeling less of a man next to me. In their opinion I'm too independent and that's unappealing because all my boyfriends claimed they want a girly girl to protect her. It looks like they are overcompensating. I'd like to know if a guy is insecure about his masculinity and not waste my time with such types but I can't tell a guy is like that at a glance. I wish I'd been more perceptive.
>>
>>7129504
>My only problem is that I like boyish, light-boned male bodies.

Do you like short, pale boys with quite a slim build? What sort of hair lengths do you like on boys and what personality traits do it for you?

>>7129504
>Also I'm really straightforward in nature and domineering in bed

Goodness, do you know how attractive that is to a lot of submissive guys out there? A girl who speaks her mind and is comfortable in both her physical and emotional dominance is just awesome, a lot of guys would be insecure with having a gf who could overpower them but they're just too focused on having a traditional weak, fragile snowflake girl. I'm happy girls like you exist.
>>
No, just a little weird.
>>
>>7129504
Im a bi twink who would give anything for a fit girl
>>
>>7129504
>>7129590
>amazon lusts for shota
Thats my fetish
>>
File: ^3.jpg (33KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
^3.jpg
33KB, 398x500px
>>7129504
Just find a nice bisexual twink
>>
File: original_1312204707.jpg (145KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
original_1312204707.jpg
145KB, 1200x675px
>>7129590
Yeah, I'm 5'8" myself and I don't see guys who are significantly taller than me as attractive. I tend to look for some feminine traits like thin wrists, narrow shoulders, slim waist, thick eyelashes - and fetishize them. I like different hairstyles, just not too short. Shoulder-length hair is beautiful, long fringe is fine too. I can see the appeal in dark haired, brown eyed guys but since I'm like that myself I'm more attracted to opposites.
As for personality, I think complete submissiveness is boring. If a partner is too meek he ceases to be desirable for me. I appreciate some assertiveness and proactivity. So if a guy can be a needy slut and next time a demanding power bottom - it's so exciting. Unfortunately, I'd never met guys willing to switch, they all were... reluctant subs at best. Like, they really enjoyed it but were afraid to admit it. In truth I don't mind being slapped, bitten, scratched, pulled by hair and so on, but my partners were too vanilla to do it for real. They weren't willing to endure pain themselves, though I like to inflict pain too, not only take it. If we're pretty equal in the sense of strength then why not use all the opportunities?
>>
I mean, if you yourself are a woman, then yes, otherwise no. It's actually pretty straightforward I don't see why you straight boys always have so much difficulty with this
>>
>>7130104
Sorry for the long reply, I fell asleep last night as I posted quite late in my country. I'm also 5'8" but it's likely you have more muscle mass than I have (I'm 55kg), do you like it when guys have long fingers? I've always been told I have them, and a couple years back, a girl told me I have "woman legs" as well as skinny wrists.

>As for personality, I think complete submissiveness is boring.

Aye, if I was a more domineering person, having a girl obey and nod her head after everything I say would be pretty tedious. Would you want to work out together? I enjoy doing sit-ups, stretches and running on the treadmill, but I imagine you'd enjoy some additional weight training, wouldn't hurt to have a feminine guy as your spotter I suppose.
I used to talk to a girl and we switched around all the time, but she was very short and had virtually zero strength, so when I was submissive to her, it didn't feel that "right", but being showing submissive tendencies to a girl of a more dominant personality and equal/superior strength would definitely feel

>If we're pretty equal in the sense of strength then why not use all the opportunities?

It would be nice to "test" eachother in terms of strengths, I'm talking wrestling, arm wrestling, stuff like that, being with a competitive girl and watching her gloat when she beats me is so attractive, but don't think I'd just let you win.

Pic related is what my physique and hair look like, but I have a less prominent nose, paler skin and blue eyes.
>>
>>7132219
*definitely feel natural.
>>
>>7129803
Welcome to straight shota,also known as /ss/.
Every other board has this fetish, it's nothing new.
>>
>>7127745
Are you sexually attracted to men?
Do you at least like dicks?
If you answered "no" to any of those questions, you aren't gay, just lack self-confidence regarding your heterosexuality.
>>
>>7127745
Sounds like you are a transbian with a butch fetish.
>>
>>7132219
I'm 68 kg (150 lb) and I don't want to lose weight, just to redistribute fat a little and replace it with some muscle mass. I have broad shoulders and big ass so I'm not going to be small even if I become completely emaciated. I wonder if I'll be able to fuck a guy holding him suspended against the wall someday...

>do you like it when guys have long fingers? I've always been told I have them, and a couple years back, a girl told me I have "woman legs" as well as skinny wrists.
Yes please! I like dainty hands and I'd gladly worship them kissing each finger in turn. Sometimes I dream of dressing my partner as a cute doll and handling him as one lifting and caressing his stocking clad legs. After that I'd throw him on the bed, lift his skirt up and lick his hole hungrily.

>I enjoy doing sit-ups, stretches and running on the treadmill, but I imagine you'd enjoy some additional weight training, wouldn't hurt to have a feminine guy as your spotter I suppose.
All my money go into renovating my apartment now so I don't hit the gym often, just exercise at home with hand weights and go for a stroll. I really like walking alone, it's a calming experience bit I think I wouldn't mind some company.
Wrestling in bed is sexy as hell especially when it's more close to a real thing, bruising rather than playful.

>Pic related is what my physique and hair look like, but I have a less prominent nose, paler skin and blue eyes.
I'd say this guy is not too skinny, he actually has a nice amount of fat and muscle mass. Yeah, that's a good-looking twink.
I like small straight noses and soft facial features in men. For instance Christopher Walken was really pretty back then.
>>
>>7132400
>I wonder if I'll be able to fuck a guy holding him suspended against the wall someday...

Well if it's a guy my size then I'm sure you'd be able to.. But a bed is always comfier, right?

>After that I'd throw him on the bed, lift his skirt up and lick his hole hungrily.

Goodness, the thought of a stronger girl lusting over my boyish body and having her way with me is such a turn-on.. I always had a fantasy of being a girl's maid and one moment as I've just made her some tea, she just snaps and lusts over me in a predatory way, groping me in all the right places.

>I really like walking alone, it's a calming experience bit I think I wouldn't mind some company.

I know what you mean, there's a coastal path right by my house and it's really nice walking down there.
Oh yeah, I'd love for us to put eachother in some proper submission moves and close tests of strength, and the winner gets the loser's ass for the night.

>>7132400
>Yeah, that's a good-looking twink.

Ah nice, I also have some freckles on my nose and nice nails, Christopher Walken was really good in Catch Me If You Can.
What sort of hobbies do you have? Actually, I can give you my email and we can get to know eachother a bit more, if you're up for that?
>>
File: 1449587614068.png (941KB, 895x893px) Image search: [Google]
1449587614068.png
941KB, 895x893px
>>7127745
>Does this mean I'm gay, since upper body musculature is typically a masculine trait?
No, you are gay for using swimmers as a good example of muscular females; weightlifting and track & field athletes have much better, more balanced, bodies. Female swimmers are top heavy and known for being ugly as fuck and not having any titties anon, step your game up my faM.

I like athletic women, women that do Greco-Roman weighlifting routines, track and field athletes, and Dancers are the best. Volleyball, Soccer, and Softball are on the next tier, Swimmers and Basketball players are on bottom tier.

Its so hard to find hot athletic girls that are DTF tho, most college age elite tier athletes are cloistered deep in exclusive social circles and have busy af schedules. Even at my gym I have seen such a tiny amount of women that actually are doing full body routines, it really is sad. "Im just trying to work my butt and my abs xDDDD" translation --> "im a retard and gonna perma look like shit Tbh"

K Y S B I T C H

Fucking disgusting normies, I guess I cant blame them. Most guys do retarded ass routines as well that completely focus on upper body and nothing else. How fucking hard is it to understand that your legs are supposed to be bigger than your arms, and you should give equal attention to all of your major muscle groups? hhhhhhh just fucking end me Tbh faM.

At least I have a hot trans girl in my life, her upper is p nice for a girl.... lower is shit tho.
>>
>>7132453
>But a bed is always comfier, right?
Yeah but it never hurts to try something new. ;)

>one moment as I've just made her some tea, she just snaps and lusts over me in a predatory way, groping me in all the right places.
That was hot! I also like it when a guy sits on my lap. I can feel his weight and if he's facing me I have an easy access to his neck, chest and ears.

>there's a coastal path right by my house and it's really nice walking down there.
I'd be delighted to walk around with you there but it's not likely... Hate to say it but I live in Russia. I thought it was evident that English is not my first language, eh? Also I guess it explains why men around me are so obsessed with being manly.

>What sort of hobbies do you have? Actually, I can give you my email and we can get to know eachother a bit more, if you're up for that?
I was fond of outdoor activities in the past but now it's more working, reading and watching all sorts of war films, sci-fi and thrillers. I'm not into gaming much.
I guess it's a good opportunity to practice my English and have a nice chat so if you're still interested you can leave your email. ))
>>
>>7133450
>Yeah but it never hurts to try something new. ;)
Hell yeah, experimenting and exploring different stuff together is always fun. (':

>I can feel his weight and if he's facing me I have an easy access to his neck, chest and ears.
Aw that's nice! I'd love to be in that position and have a girl smooch my young-looking face, then pull my head towards her chest so my face is all warm inside her breast.

>Hate to say it but I live in Russia.
Ah it's okay, I'm from Wales and there's a similar "manly thing" here too, particularly with binge drinking and guys fighting to show off their "bravado", but you speak pretty good English, I've spoke to a fair few Russians before on Interpals.

>working, reading and watching all sorts of war films, sci-fi and thrillers
What sort of job do you have? I work part-time in a retail store, but it's just a temp job until I graduate from university this upcoming summer. Also I'm really into sci-fi's and war/historical movies too, "Gods and Generals" is a really good epic regarding the American Civil War, also the Alien franchise is amazing, but as a sci-fi fan you've probably seen them all))

>I guess it's a good opportunity to practice my English and have a nice chat so if you're still interested you can leave your email.
Sure, I'll give you my non-personal email address as you know, 4chan isn't the best place for exchanging contact info. It's [email protected]

Also, I noticed your "))" at the end of your sentence, I guess you really are Russian :D
>>
>>7127745

Prolly not. I'm into muscly and semi-muscly women, not specifically in the arms but just in general, and I do find thick, solid upper arms quite sexy on a woman (if she is attractive to me otherwise). It is just one way to be attracted to women.

Some people are into BBWs or even feeding; are they death fetishists the likes of bug chasers? Some probably are, really--and even a man who prefers a thin woman but resigns himself to accepting his fat wife's obesity is a bit sick I think. Obesity is a terrible sickness, and muscular fitness is a good and beautiful thing. The fact that people poke fun at a guy for liking it in women while they say nothing about how normal it is to be a fatty who marries a fatty is not our concern, at least not while we are deciding whether our preferences are good or bad.
>>
>>7133688
Check your mail then. ;)
>>
>>7127745
If anything you are bi.
Like, half a percent.
If you would like, seriously build, burly girls, then you would be pretty bi.

Sexuality is fluid, it has a lot of nuance.
The more typical male or female aspects you are attracted to, the more you move on the scale between straight and faggot.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.