[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no bf/gf thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 3bc43f9af972f3e082379638ee6cff81.jpg (709KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3bc43f9af972f3e082379638ee6cff81.jpg
709KB, 800x1000px
You, I saw you two weeks ago! On Broad Street, in Philadelphia. I'm not sure if you're a femboy or just beginning transition but you're cute regardless and I want to cuddle with you! I know you're in here, so show yourself, or else!
>>
Just got rejected by a friend
He doesn't like boys but he's the cutest thing alive
Why live
>>
>>7126136
Probably not me, but what was he wearing?
>>
>>7126136
Isn't this sort of.... desperate?
>>
>>7128110
I don't remember. I feel like it was kind of cool and he was wearing something too light for the weather. Maybe some kind of yellow/orange top?

>>7128134
Nope!
>>
>>7128374
It really does seem desperate. Convince me it isnt, please.
>>
>>7128397
Was Hitler desperate for claiming Austria?
>>
>>7128402
I am not following you... You saw a random cutie somewhere, two weeks ago, and think they might see you on here. The odds of that are abysmally low, and even if they find out, things actually happening....

How is that relevant to Hitler or Austria?
>>
>>7126136
You do realize that Philly is infested with trannies right? There are probably MtFs from Philly here right now, but it's unlikely that any of them are your girl. You'd have much more luck returning to the scene of the crime, or going to likely places where they would be.
>>
File: 1477080469219.jpg (52KB, 645x617px) Image search: [Google]
1477080469219.jpg
52KB, 645x617px
no qtpi military twink bf to cuddle and watch star trek with.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.