[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a faggot in every way!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Taylor Hill.jpg (130KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor Hill.jpg
130KB, 683x1024px
How do I help trans people? This is a random story and will upset you no doubt, but I laughed hard at a male wearing a pink dress when I was 7, he / she looked very annoyed but walked through it and tried to ignore me and my mother who mocked him / her. I see now he was cross dresser, it sucks how society treats them.

>Sorry i didn't tell the story in green text

Btw, I think I am cursed because I'm 20 now and have a really feminine personality and tone my voice like a female, I enjoy crossdressing but I'm 1 step below wanting to be a female (which I've only wanted a few times in my life, last night I pretended to be pic related all day and had pleasant dreams being a female). I would not mind being a dainty, bubbly female at all (maybe I wish I was), marry someone okay with mtf's and living life that way. But I have 1 foot in each field unlike a real trans person who wants to have a sex change very badly. And it's just a dream, not enough years in my life to do everything I wanted to do... If only someone would've pushed me to be a girl when I was still prepubescent, it fits me more than this... Makes me sad but it feels good to dream.

P.S. I had a girlfriend (last one) who would not do anything sexual with me because she and I were both submissive. And since then I'm not sexually interested in girls.
>>
I haven't posted here in 2 years. Last time I asked "Am I a faggot?" because I was at my buddys house playing videogames and watching youtube. Then I became comfortable pretending to be a girl with him, like roleplaying. Then his grandmother walked in and said "what are you doing? what are you doing?stop it anon, I don't like this" when we were under the covers.

He told me "now my parents think I'm gay!" and I never saw him again, he moved away and I'm the only one he never came back to visit... Maybe I was a bad influence because we used to be close friends.
>>
>>7125842
Her insanely too-wide collar is triggering me like a bitch. I couldn't even read your post because this fucking gigantic collar gap kept drawing my eye, she could fit an entire extra neck in there, GOD DAMN
>>
>>7125909
ah I never noticed that. sorry I wrote a lot. I am going to make a genuine question about transitioning some other time, but I think I'm fucked... I posted her because we have the exact same eyes and I want to go on HRT or something just for fun, because I don't have dysphoria but if one talks like a duck, walks like a duck, they're a duck.
>>
I was looking at this http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv

All of them looked better after.
>>
>>7125982
>tfw Ive only seen my timeline reposted a few times.
>>
File: 1436408603256.jpg (133KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1436408603256.jpg
133KB, 800x1143px
>>7125842
You sound kinda trans desu.
What are you doing pretending to be a guy?
>>
>>7125957
Anon,

We don't all fit neatly in existing social/biomedical categories

I recently found myself with a diagnosis as a "dual role transvestite," which I really didn't even know is a real thing. Apparently it means I'm okay being seen as male depending on the context. The "transvestite" bit triggered me a little, as I take HRT and consider myself a full-blown transexual. But what do you know?

The implications of diagnoses are minimal compared to just weighing how you'd actually like to live though. I'm in college and am now out to all my friends back home. Nobody here even knows, and I need to just jump out of the closet. I'm nervous, and I'm worried about dealing with a life of trans issues, but anon, I no longer feel so detached from the world, and looking down to see tiny boobs is surprisingly pleasant
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.