[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161027-162656.jpg (132KB, 1440x442px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161027-162656.jpg
132KB, 1440x442px
What did they mean by this?
>>
They're bullshitting, but it's to prevent you from overdosing, which you really shouldn't do. Taking more won't make things go faster unless you're under levels.
>>
you only have so many receptors. taking too much stresses your liver/kidneys for no reason, and then you just piss it all away.
>>
>>7125046
Who wrote this?
>>7125070
Spiro is shit and won't work unless it reaches saturation kinetics. I bet these guys are pushing it.
>>
>>7125057
>>7125070
^ These.
Get blood work done frequently in the first phase. If you have a doctor, then consult with her/him to set the appropriate dosage with you, and stick with it. Taking more moans than your system can process is very harmful to you! So don't.
>>
>>7125347
Tfw I'm not actually an early transitioner after all
>>
>>7125046
I think I read somewhere that taking too much estrogen will actually stunt breast growth and leave you with conical breasts.
>>
>>7125347
the greatest source of information
http://www.wikihow.com/Transition-from-Male-to-Female-(Transgender)
>>
Well in FtM transition, if you take too much testosterone, the body converts the remainder back to estrogen, which is literally the opposite of what you fucking want.
So yeah, for guys that shit holds true.
>>
To get your body to through second puberty shouldn't you get Your estrogen levels to female puberty levels rather than post menopausal woman levels?
I'm but it seems like such a flaw that doctors put you trannys throgh a shitter version of puberty.
>>
Maybe they mean phytoestrogens. Is that from a herbal site?
Cause phytoestrogens have equivalent, if not better, binding affinity for e-alpha and e-beta receptors but about 1/100th the transcriptase performance (this is somewhat dose dependent and dependent upon surrounding environment steroids)
>>
>>7125384
Anything related to conical breasts is a trans myth. Boob shape is all genetics, age, and a roll of the die.
>>
>>7125535
Why not just take an AI aswell then?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.