[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else voting for him just out of curiosity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (143KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 640x1136px
I have my doubts that he's truly a homosexual, honestly..
>>
>>7123069
I already early voted for Trump because I don't want to be stabbed to death by a Syrian Islamist or raped by an illegal immigrant. Who cares if he's rude or whatever shit, he's our guy. I want to live in safety and be able to make a living, MAGA.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Be me
>Voted for Trump
>Didn't tell my boyfriend though
>He comes home and tells me he voted for Trump
>>
>/pol/tards not realizing that most of us our already voting for Trump

Newsflash, we're not the mindless liberal drones the media paints us out to be. And yet they continue shitting on us here, it's a shame.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 249x214px
Uneducated imbeciles will always vote against their own interests. Not surprised to see this trend alive and well even in here.
>>
>>7123407
I agree, when Trump was talking in the last debate about Islamist nations throwing homosexual men off rooftops and Killary started laughing, my jaw dropped, my bf didn't even believe me until I showed him the replay. How any lgbt could vote for that opportunist bitch against their own self-preservation is beyond me.. She will bring in millions of islamic refugees and homophobic hate crimes will skyrocket if she is elected.

As a fairly tiny femboy it's absolutely terrifying..
>>
Neither will do anything for your self interest. You are more likely to be assaulted and killed by a white person or a nigger if you are a black tranny than you are any immigrant. home grown is way bigger.

Trump isnt going to do shit. He either has no plan or is going to do the republican establishment plan which is basically to enact christian sharia law. There is also a major possibility of Russian connections considering its the fact those are the only banks he can use and he is already spouting off information ONLY on Russian goverment propaganda newpapers

With Hilary you are getting a shitty republican establishment with different social values. There isnt going to be some flood of immgrants, there isnt going to be sharia law in ameria it didnt happen on obama and its not going to with hilary. she is going to take money from foreigners and corporations just like trump, she is going to sell out and shes going to be a lizard person, just like every polition, trump included
>>
>>7123465
what evidence do you have of this? have you looked at the people brought into america already? do you not realize most gay hate crimes are by american whites and blacks?
Not only that but the republican party wants to hide this by making it illegal to investigate right wing extremist crimes as a category.

>implying Terrorism only happens because of Muslims
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 549x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 549x682px
>>7123493
I'm sorry but I've seen what's happening in Europe, I don't trust her on immigration -- she WILL bring in as many potential democratic voters from overseas as she needs in order to take Congress in 2018. This is far more likely than your archaic "sharia Christians" boogeyman, it's not a threat. I voted for Trump because I love this country and it's people and culture that has made me what I am and allowed me to live comfortably. Hillary represents a clear existential threat to us.
>>
>>7123501
In my 28 years of life I have NEVER once been discriminated against by American-born whites or blacks, this isn't HBO.
>>
>>7123505
Europe has almost no vetting, america has 2 years of vetting. You believe the vetting is shit because your party has told you its bad and we need to stop until "we can figure out whats going on"

Religious muslims are only democratic because you war monger against them. Both muslims and latinos would be more likely to vote republican because of politics if it wasnt for the racism against them
>>
>>7123509
and i have yet the most accepting people in my family are muslims, We all have our stories.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 824x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 824x1000px
>>7123524
Honestly it's as asthetic thing too, muslim men aren't kawaii. As cringey as it sounds, I agree with /pol/ on the white thing..
>>
I seriously do not need to see a sex tape of guy in his 30s who still thinks he's 19
>>
File: 1450512814937.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450512814937.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
>>7123591
>muslim men aren't kawaii
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
but milo already released his sex tape

it's called "poor little white boy 5"
>>
>>7123069
I'm very tempted to vote for Trump, and if I was more suicidal I probably would.

1. All of the markets have priced a Hillary victory in, due to the polls and news coverage. A Trump would would be a huge shock to the markets and probably crash the economy, merely because it was a black swan that no one expected. Hell, they might crash the economy just to spite him and make him a 1 term president - who knows?

2. Trump would irreversibly damage US hegemony and accelerate the movement towards multipolar geopolitics. NATO would be restructured and many non-paying members kicked out, Russia would be allowed to expand its power into Eastern Europe and Asia, nuclear weapons would proliferate to our vassal states and make them too uppity to control, and the economic warfare of "free trade" would come to an end.

3. Between the collapsing economy and the collapse of US hegemony and the collapse of globalist capitalism, the US would probably enter into a revolutionary state. Add in the competing establishment interests angry at the population and Trump for humiliating them, and you have a recipe for a civil war.

It all sounds very exciting! I also don't want to die THAT badly, though, so I'm voting for Hilary.

I think she can keep the US from tearing itself apart for at least another four years. At least, until she loses reelection like Carter did to someone even MORE extreme than Trump due to how shitty her presidency was.
>>
>>7124832
>NATO would be restructured and many non-paying members kicked out
You don't seem to know how NATO works. The president doesn't own it. It's a treaty between the member countries, Trump alone can't decide such thing and he too knows it(not to mention Estonia Republicans were talking about actually do pay their share, unlike e.g. Canada).
>>
>>7124832
Hillary is the one that wants to provoke Russia with a no-fly-zone. Russia is actively building up their nuclear arsenal
>>
>>7124832
>I think she can keep the US from tearing itself apart for at least another four years.

Agree 100%.

Unless they learn from the current mistakes, there will be another Trump in the next elections.
>>
>>7124919
Also the only time Article 5 was invoked was when non-US NATO countries went to Afghanistan to fight America's war. The only way USA can affect these things is to withdraw from NATO by itself and that won't happen because USA benefits immersely from NATO.
>>
>>7124919
Not alone, but in case you haven't noticed there is a trend of global disintegration going on right now. Especially when you consider the aforementioned economic melt down, which would probably cause another Eurozone banking crisis. It would be far worse than 2010, because it would take out Deutche Bank, and with it the rest of Europe. With Euro-skepticism at all time highs, the PIIGS imploding, Germany collapsing, Russia and Trump cooperating to speed things along - it would all lead to more Trumps getting elected and more Brexit referendums being passed, and eventually, NATO skepticism allowing for Trump to form a coalition and restructure the entire treaty.
>>
>>7124926
lol what is Russia going to do, commit suicide and trigger MAD?

At worst, a new Cold War will start up and we'll escalate the proxy war in Syria. It might turn out like Korea or Vietnam, but it won't end in nuclear war. Plus, considering the way the last Cold War ended and considering the fact that Russia is significantly weaker than the USSR... I'm not worried. Let the US and Russia flex their dicks at each other; neither side has the guts to kill themselves.

>>7124931
Liberals never learn anything, so don't hold your breath. I expect them to be even more smug and insufferable when Trump loses
>>
>>7124990
>I expect them to be even more smug and insufferable when Trump loses
That'll pale to their horribly sour and bitter expressions when there's someone far worse than Trump in the oval office.
>>
>>7123145
Based, MAGA
>>
>>7123145
You two should get married
>>
>>7123591
>>7124695
like every race, the whiter they look, the more attractive they are. why do you think black girls despise half black girls? asians love their plastic surgery to look as white as possible, indians are literally classified by how light their skin is.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 800x700px
>>7123145
Write a story in this plx
>>
>>7123493
>Neither will do anything for your self interest.
I don't see why more people can't understand this.

Neither candidate really gives a shit about LGBT people. Hillary works with the muzzies who want us dead and Trump works with the Christians who want us dead.

Both wouldn't hesitate to throw us directly under a bus if it benefited them.

Vote for whoever's views you align with more, don't single issue vote based on who you think would protect LGBT people more, because the plain answer to that is "neither gives a fuck unless it boosts their votes"
>>
File: IMG_0160.jpg (12KB, 170x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
12KB, 170x255px
allum is cuter than (((milo)))
>>7125854
queers are only a fraction of the population, not even large enough to really be considered a voting bloc.
why anyone believes a politician would give us anything more than lip service & not throw us under the bus when convenient is beyond me.
>>
>>7125923

Who is Allum?
>>
File: truly our greatest ally.jpg (115KB, 794x455px) Image search: [Google]
truly our greatest ally.jpg
115KB, 794x455px
>>7125854
I vote based on whats best for my country. The government isn't going to make being a homo any harder or easier, thats up to myself and culture. I happen to live in a nation with a very nice accepting culture and I want it to continue being successful so I vote in it's interest.
>>
>>7123105
You done goofed
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.