[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are ftms so quick to call a other ftm a transtrender? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (201KB, 690x1155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 690x1155px
Why are ftms so quick to call a other ftm a transtrender? How can you immediately look at someone and say THAT is a cis female impersonator?
>>
>>7122984
Because women can never actually look like men, your skin is just two different and the facial bones give you away every time.. Honestly I can immediately tell who's playing dress up from the face and baggy clothes alone, these are the most obvious indicators.
>>
>>7123046
Lol
>>
>>7123046
All """"""""transitioning"""""""" ftms were pre-T at some point. Are they fake?
>>
>>7123485
The "transition" is all make believe, nothing is changed on a genetic level, it is 100% cosmetic and it is never convincing.
>>
I don't usually call others, especially pre-t ftms (since I'm one myself and know how hard it is to pass without t) transtrenders, but if one is posting about how they don't need dysphoria to be trans or posting plenty of selfies where they aren't making the slightest effort to look more masculine, it's sketchy as fuck
>>
>>7122984
This FtM you guys post all the time look exactly like a girl that went to uni with me, she was really good at drawing stuff.

Funnily enough the only times she didn't dress like a little hobo boy with her hoodie was when she was doing cosplay and boy she was really into it.

She made her own clothes, she had a really nice body too, I only managed to find out about it when we met in a con, she didn't look like a boy at all in there.
I think I missed my chance of cosplaying with her, maybe she could have helped me with some stuff too.

Anyways pretty cool girl also she wasn't trans or any tumblr gender, just a tomboy-ish girl really into sewing and cosplaying, thanks for reading my blogpost caused by my surge of good memories from my college years.
>>
>>7122984
marshallposter please go
>>7123607
>what are epigenetics
>>7123791
it's just one person who posts her, a crazy ephebophilic transbian trying to b8
everybody move along, nothing to see here
>>
>>7123870
The frequency and uniqueness of these threads is endlessly hilarious to me, because there's something about way that the person in OP's pics poses and their wardrobe that I always immediately know who it is even tho I'm a proso. (prosopagnosia, face blindness)
>>
>>7122984
FTMs can't be transtrender because FTMs are "real men".
>>
>>7122984
because girls pretend to be ftm all the time to gain victim status
>>
>>7124113
Men have victim status?
>>
>>7124431
no trannies do
>>
File: image.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>>7123974
>real men
Thanks for the laffs
>>
>>7124431
Men think they do, which is funny to me because MRAs are just as retarded as feminists.
>>
>>7124460
But ftms are invisible. They're either butch dyke mode or underage boy mode. Tranny mode is reserved for creepy hons.
>>
>>7122984
The only thing that ftms hate more than other ftms are themselves. Same thing with mtfs and calling each other hons and bullying each other into suicide.
>>
>>7123485

If you're not in the process of transitioning, there's no need for anyone but your friends, family, and doctors to know you don't identify as a woman. And it's entitled as fuck to expect the general public to take that on good faith when you're presenting entirely as female.
>>
>>7122984
That thing is hideous
>>
>>7122984
because women themselves are inherently bitchy and catty
>>
It probably stems from the fact that most sjw/feminist-types are born with female genitals. This includes FTMs.
>>
File: 1477601534907.png (101KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1477601534907.png
101KB, 422x750px
>>7122984
>How can you immediately look at someone and say THAT is a cis female impersonator?
Here's how.
(Grabbed from >>7124912)
>>
>>7122984
>>7125630
its just a girl with short hair, looks like she even still trims her brows in female fashion
FtM my ass
>>
>>7122984
>I'm wearing a flannel shirt
>that makes me a man now
Why is it that so many FTMs seem to believe this? Tbqh this is one of the big impersonator tells. Women seem to think this is some big masculine thing, but in fact we just see guys wearing these as numale tools.
>>
>>7126246
well at least he didn't get a bowtie
this is progress
>>
>>7126246
Honestly, as an FtM I stay away from flannel shirts/jackets. It makes me look more dyke-ish than I already do
>>
>>7122984
It's just females being cunty to each other like they always do.

I don't get why they hate each other so much.
>>
File: plz.png (934KB, 607x935px) Image search: [Google]
plz.png
934KB, 607x935px
>>7126464
implying men don't act aggressive towards each other
>>
>>7126476
ignore him, it's probably a nice guy or a numale or something
>>
Most tumblr feminists are afab. Lots of them want trans-brownie-points for their oppression olympics victim card. Next to nb (which they often choose when they think males are too icky or have cooties) they often choose to ID as ftm. Actual ftms get scared by their implication it was a choice, the dysphoria these cisgirls in denial will get through hrt, and these faglords dragging actual ftms through the mud.
T being a wonderdrug is no meme. Some years on it, and you'll lose that girlish charm and soft skin, get hairy and even some glorious facial fat redistribution that helps that awful jawline. The trenders stick out like sore thumbs, just like hons for mtfs. It's annoying have the non-passers always front and center and inform the public's opinion when it's far easier and more common for ftms to go stealth at some point.
>>
>>7126464
>Straight men reject feminine gay men from their circles and view them as fags
>Muh alpha males

>Ftms reject feminine straight women from their circles and view them as transtrenders
>hur cunty females
>>
>>7126684
>they often choose to ID as ftm

In my experience, as someone who has dealt with a lot of trenders and tumblr type people in my day, I've never actually met someone who identifies as binary FtM who has seemed like a trender.

I'm sure they exist, but 99% of trenders identify as some form of nonbinary.
>>
>>7128037
No they exist all right. Usually Jeffree Star or Frank Wolf wannabes who whore themselves in girl clothes and makeup, plus nudes pre-T.

>look at me!! I'm such a pretty boy (>*u*<)
>>
>>7132413
>tyler joseph wannabes calling themselves "smol"
>>
girls who dress andro and pretend to be MtFs are the worst
>>
>>7122984
Because I have yet to meet a FtM irl that isn't obsessed with yaoi/being big gay homo uwu and actually passes as a male. They look like and sound like girls.

Not to mention they usually like to let everyone know they were born with a vagina and get mad when people call them a girl. I've noticed a huge majority of "ftm's" are just girls who wanna fit in with the tranny trend.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>7128037
>>7132413
Tumblr is a goldmine of fake binary boys
>>
File: image.png (639KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
639KB, 500x702px
>>7135234
Not straight girl, gay boy :^)
>>
File: this is 20 year old man.jpg (112KB, 521x895px) Image search: [Google]
this is 20 year old man.jpg
112KB, 521x895px
>>7135234
what if its really a boy?
>>
>>7135480
It isn't. It has specifically mentioned it's trans.
>>
>>7135234
>>7135303
Ugh
>>
>>7135234
>#.jpg
>>
Because people who are actually transgender can sense the wrongness in someone who's just taking.
>>
>>7123870
>her
Looking through this kid's Tumblr and they really don't seem fake except for the lack of T, which could be attributed to being underage. I looked for any signs of tucute propaganda and didn't see anything. The clothing is male aside from one pair of overalls. Unrelated, but their blog is pretty cool too. Nice taste in photography.

I get being annoyed at marshallposter for spamming him all over the board but he seems legit to me. What's the problem here?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.