[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other trannies feel like killing themselves when reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

File: Rem.(Re-Zero).600.2046837.jpg (40KB, 386x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rem.(Re-Zero).600.2046837.jpg
40KB, 386x600px
Any other trannies feel like killing themselves when reading about or seeing a young transitioner?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them and the progress that we're making as a whole. It just feels me with such horrible envy and self-hatred for not coming out sooner.
>>
>>7121300
You always will, sadly.. Turn back if you can, because whatever anyone says t you, you will never ever feel that you truly are the sex you are trying to imitate.. Genes, babe, we can't change them. They catch up with us.
>>
>>7121315
100% this. Revert immediately.
>>
>>7121300
>>7121315
yes please, less of these "I wanna be a trap" trans people.

Maybe in the future, the only trans people will be those who really can't live any other way. Fuck this 2010s hysteria.
>>
>>7121315
Not OP, been considering asking for anti-androgens to reduce testosteron to female levels without taking estrogen, would that work, or would it have such a negative of an effect on my brain that I shouldnt; despite hating the testosteron effect?
>>
>>7121361
Hormones have such a dynamic and intimate effect in so many aspects of your body.. The benefits will be slight but the negatives will be profound and possibly effect you on a mental level.. No anon I would not reckoned messing even with anti-androgens, the hormones your body produces are meant to keep you alive, not to spite or hurt you. Don't do things to yourself that you'll regret in the long run just for a brief period of shaky gratification -- my advice, for what it's worth -- NOT worth it.
>>
>>7121356
OP here. Sorry if I gave off the wrong impression, but I'm referring to transgender people, not "I wanna be a trap" transtrenders.

I just feel like I transitioned too late, and seeing all these young trans people only serves to rub it in.
>>
The worse part was is that I had an idea my whole life.
Knew for sure around 9-10, and then proceeded to not transition out of fear of family rejection until I was 19.
I got to watch my body go through the wrong puberty knowing something(everything) was wrong and felt helpless.
Kids nowadays.....if I had access to all the internet in my pocket, easily accessible, in the climate we have today, where there are other early and/or sucess transitioners I would have been way better off.

Instead, the only examples I had of transition were fucking hons and Jerry Springer- type shows.

People irl tell me im cute and transitioned well, but still I want to kill myself almost everyday.
>>
There's always going to be someone with a better life than you in some way or another. Stop being so dramatic.

t. disgusting hon who got over it
>>
>>7121361
Depends on how old you are. If you're still young do what you can to stop further masculinzing while you can.
If you decide it's not for you testosterone is a hell of a drug and you'll bounce back to being at male levels somewhat quickly.
>>
>>7121472
25 years old...... fuck I really hate myself for not trying to get anti-androgens the first time I thought about it... like 11 years ago.... but it just keep comming back regularely.. each time im filled with more regret, because each time I realised that it actually wasnt to late the last time I thought about it..
>>
>>7121449
Maybe people being an intolerant fuckface like you right now is wht you couldnt transition earlier? There have been young eunuchs in ancient times, this modern era is an anomaly.
>>
File: 1474948890235.png (130KB, 423x367px) Image search: [Google]
1474948890235.png
130KB, 423x367px
get some therapy you fuckheads
>>
>>7121517
I'm not being intolerant, though. I even said I was happy for them and the progress trans rights have made.

All I'm saying is that it makes me hate myself for not transitioning earlier. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>7121562
I meant intolerant of femboy traps
>>
>>7121561
>screencap of social media
subtle bait
>>
>>7121567
Apologies if that came off the wrong way. I meant it in the sense that the thread was created with transgenders, not femboys, in mind. That said, I can see how a femboy might feel the same way. Honestly, though, I didn't mean to offend :/
>>
i feel jealous sure, but i don't feel like killing myself 'cos honestly what's the fucking point.

Being sad because other people have it better than you is just as selfish as being happy because other people have it worse.
>>
>>7121568
>xhey posted on anonymous social media
>>
>>7121300
No, but I get sad that I wasn't allowed to finish my transition when young.
>>
File: 0011.png (186KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
0011.png
186KB, 900x300px
>>
>>7121300
Transitioning young is literally child abuse and all of those kids will regret it and kill themselves because David Reimer did. Trannies can only transitition when they're adults and cannot pass because of their natural biology making them a fully grown adult of the sex that their chromosomes intended. This makes it easier for us sane people to spot the tranny and cull them from our society. Of course, transition all has to be paid for out of pocket because it is cosmetic in nature and therefore not a valid treatment for gender identity disorder. It may be officially recognized by medical doctors as a valid treatment but it really isn't. Pimozide is the real answer, just look at that single case study on a retarded person.

If they do transition into freaks that look NOTHING like the opposite sex, as intended, they'll all have mental problems because of it then kill themselves. This statistically proves without a doubt that transition is ethically wrong and trans is a mental disorder while also culling the trannies from our society.
>>
File: low quality b8.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
low quality b8.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>7121770
>David Reimer chose to transition to female as a kid and wasn't forced into it because of a botched circumcision
Okay hon interesting facts
>>
File: 57266248.jpg (1MB, 2659x2100px) Image search: [Google]
57266248.jpg
1MB, 2659x2100px
>>7121300
Most if not all young transitioners are evil or have evil intentions but ultimately you have to forgive them. I know it in my heart that I will someday....
>>
>>7121300
Yeah...
26 now, been "transitioning" for 6-7 years, still not done, because I have to go through so many extra procedures.

Wouldn't have fucking mattered if I needed 10 years to transition if I started at 10, I'd still have many good years ahead of me.
>>
>>7121419
t. dyke
>>
>tfw transitioned young but am still ugly
>>
And I thought my issues were bad because I crossdress.

Don't even wana be fem, just like the clothing. Thought there was something wrong with me but hell, I like my body and I work out and look manly. I'm glad I have that much, I can't imagine what it's like to have that level of self doubt that you actually want to change your body so badly that you would kill yourself. Then again depression is kinda like anorexia so I do almost get it with having experienced the former.

I just hope that those of you who haven't yet irreversibly changed your bodies can find some form of help or catharsis that doesn't irrevocably force you into a life you can't live.

God speed anons, god speed.
>>
>>7121770
>>7121781
And also then sexually abused by his doctor under the guise of therapy.
>>
>>7121300
I feel like killing myself even when I browse other boards and I see MtF bragging about being pretty and stuff.

I haven't had the chance to transition and I'm old as fuck now.
>>
>>7122507
But ugly != unpassing

I'd rather be ugly and look cis than be a hon
>>
File: conrad.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
conrad.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>7121300
>>7122507
>tfw you see your face
>>
>>7122507
Fuck off
>>
>>7121300
no but as a cis female i feel the exact same when i see an attractive woman as i was born with a very unfortunate face.
>>
>>7121300
I'm not rich so I 'll never trans either
Best case sceneario I will kill myself before 30
>>
>>7125613
skull transplant when
>>
>>7121467
Respect

Hons are the my heroes
>>
>>7121458
holy shit are u me?
also pls dont kys
>>
>>7121419
t. So You Wanna Be A T-Girl
>>
I know people who started at 12 and still don't pass
>>
I feel like this when I see someone start posting on /lgbt/ with no hormones and then seeing them several months later.

It's been like this since /lgbt/ was created, and I did it on /cd/ too.

Watching people transition and become happier while I don't transition and become more suicidal-er.
>>
>>7126411
maybe they are just naturally ugly or did something wrong, like not taking AAs for a while
>>
>>7121300
I often regret not transitioning when I was younger because I lost so much because of it, but I've decided to do anything I can to revert as many of the changes puberty did to my body as possible. I know I can't revert everything but I'm getting permanent hair removal and am considering facial surgery and potentially vocal surgery after looking into that more and making sure I have the money for it. I probably don't really need the latter but it's kind of just out of principle; I'm just really pissed off at what puberty did to my voice (it especially limits me when I'm singing) and I found a type of surgery that can potentially restore some of my range so I'm seriously considering it just so I can sound like the kawaii anime girl I would've been if I transitioned before puberty.
>>
File: 004.jpg (184KB, 1280x1838px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
184KB, 1280x1838px
>>7121449
but i like being a qt chubby trap
>>
>>7126425
Why not transition?
>>
>>7127164
I'm very scared of it, basically.

And that sort of compounds with no self-esteem/confidence so I know I probably couldn't do it well.
>>
>>7127149
Can you help me be chubby? I'm trap tier and everyone is jealous of my figure but I don't want it
>>
>>7127206
so are you trying to get more trappy? you will if you gain chub
>>
File: 046.jpg (111KB, 1280x1838px) Image search: [Google]
046.jpg
111KB, 1280x1838px
>>7127177
you don't have to jump headfirst into it, you can get on hormones and just see how they affect your body and mind, how the changes make you feel
>>
>>7127223
Yes I want to gain that soft layer of chub that most girls seem to have. Are there any supplements that could help?
>>
>>7127226
I keep thinking about that. I'm really disgusted at myself for wanting to be a girl so I'm disgusted at ordering hormones even though I want to.
>>
>>7121790
sorry about nicole, cara-kun
>>
File: paint3.jpg (168KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
paint3.jpg
168KB, 683x1024px
>>7125644
>>7125644
ATTENTION OP!!!! THIS! 1000X with the fiery passion of a billion burning suns!

People have been being envious of other people either having it better or being born better for AGES!

Unfortunately we all do what we did when we did it. Crying about the past is worse than pointless!

Make the most of the life you have instead of wasting your life wishing it was a different one.

Shit sucks. I am trans too and didn't transition till 25 but I am fucking making a go of it!

We transition because we need to. Because we would rather live a close approximation to a girls life than never experience it at all! Never forget it!
>>7121300
>>
>>7127253
HRT will do it for sure... Your whole body softens.

I am 1 year in and the changes are drastic. Just take your meds subliminally or else you will get shit results.

Remember good girls never swallow.
>>
>>7121361
You can't take just AA without estrogen, your bones will rip in peace from osteoporosis.
You have to have some hormones, either it's estradiol or testosterone.
>>
>>7121458
>The worse part was is that I had an idea my whole life.
>Knew for sure around 9-10, and then proceeded to not transition out of fear of family rejection until I was 19.
>I got to watch my body go through the wrong puberty knowing something(everything) was wrong and felt helpless.
>Kids nowadays.....if I had access to all the internet in my pocket, easily accessible, in the climate we have today, where there are other early and/or sucess transitioners I would have been way better off.
>People irl tell me im cute and transitioned well, but still I want to kill myself almost everyday.
This is me. Knew and cried for years, but started only at 19.
I want to punch myself for waiting and suffering for so long.
>>
>>7127513
A positive post on 4chan. Unbelievable.
>>
File: 1477318256696.png (19KB, 1159x794px) Image search: [Google]
1477318256696.png
19KB, 1159x794px
>>7127535
>>
>>7127516
I've been on HRT for way longer than that, and it never really happened for me....

Then again, I got switched to the oral pills a while ago, I can't remember exactly how long it's been since then, so that might have been fucking things up for me. Don't worry, I switched back to taking them sublingually.

Btw, if your mouth is full of saliva after the pill has dissolved, is it a good idea to swallow that? Or are you swallowing a lot of the E?
>>
>>7127589
What's retarded in my post except for tripcode?
Do explain anon
>>
>>7126442
Nope. Bone development doesn't stop just because you switch up your hormones. A lot of it is genetically predetermined by sex from birth
>>
>>7127543
It sounds a lot like me, except I'm 19 and still have never taken pills or anything.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>7127708
Then why are trans girls who start at 12 or 13 so much tinier than the ones who start at 18 or 19?
>>
>>7127708
Estrogen speeds up the bone solidification, so you don't become as large.

Teen mtfs usually end up tiny, but with narrow hips.

I believe pelvis stricture has already been decided in the womb.
>>
>>7127543
>only at 19
Pal you did okay, that's a p early transition in the grand scheme of things. Is it 12 year old good? No but few things in this are.
>>
>>7128297
If anon started within the year, starting at 19 is pretty late.
Easily could've started at 15, the information was there at that age.
>>
>>7128297
I know it's not that bad, but I was so scared of self medding (and f- up my endocrine) and couldn't make it officially atm. I pass right now but I know the results would be much better if I started 1-2-3 years earlier.
>>7128461
If you're talking about me then it's literally 1 year ago I started - October 30th.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 564x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 564x548px
>repress for years
>diagnosed with brain tumour
>mfw

I have never felt so free
>>
>>7128864
Your tombstone will always say you were a man
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 660x600px
>>7128866
What part of repress don't you understand?
>>
>>7128866

Anon can at least get her name changed. It will stay say things like, "Son, brother, nephew, etc." though.
>>
>>7128878
That's what I want though.

No one must know my shameful secret.

It's better to die young with your normality intact than live a life of shameful freakish humiliation
>>
File: Ew.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ew.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>7128896
Gross.
>>
>>7128918
Your opinion doesn't matter.

What matters is societies opinion
>>
>>7127654
I usually wait several minutes just to be safe. But generally, the E gets absorbed very quickly (before saliva builds up)
>>
>>7125460
I look like an ugly cis hon. I somehow manage to pass and look like a hon it's great.

Kill me.
>>
>>7129878
Okay good. I hope there were no ill effects from swallowing for so long. I mean, permanent effects.
>>
>>7128864
you're lucky

every day I wish I would die randomly so it's not suicide

why did I have to be a tranny

i hate it
>>
>>7129929
Probably not. Swallowing E can damage the liver, but it's pretty good at recovering. As long as you're not swallowing it anymore, you should be fine.
>>
>>7128864
Wish I could die too
>>
>>7129963
I meant more like effects on my transition, but yeah good to know...

Speaking of which, I thought E was supposed to fuse your bones faster? Shouldn't my bones have fused by now since I've been on 6mg for so long? I hate having anxiety about this.
>>
>>7128864
thats really sad but so relatable
I'll have to pull the plug myself, being born too early
>>
>>7127764
>>7127767
Look at jazz. She has brow bossing and big masculine nose despite starting at 10 or whatever
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.