[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't find a qt trans girl to date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 141881-full.jpg (73KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
141881-full.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
Be 5'6 but muscular Latino 7/10 but cant get a cutie transgirl gf. Do they all go for tall white guys?? ;^;
>>
You probably make them insecure being short and having qt latino genes.
>>
>>7119518
I don't mean to do that :/ I just want to have one that I would cuddle with and take out on badass adventures
>>
>>7119507
>Do they all go for tall white guys?? ;^;
yep take it from another brown manlet(Haitian Mulatto)

you will have better luck in Latin american counties where there are more short men and even tall trans girls date short guys

Every trans girl i have been with liked mixed or black men so i was just lucky they were all taller than me and even though they thought i was cute or attractive they all expressed they wished i were taller Q_Q
>>
>>7119660
Well I live in the US. I am a white metizo with green hazel eyes but its my fucking height that turns so many girls away :(
>>
I also have a baby face but other than that, I am very masculine.
>>
>>7119507
Dude im cute.. and a tranny so date me loser
>>
>>7120028
Aight cool. Lol let me get your contact info :D
>>
>>7120055
I have a kik! @dani.valdo
>>
>>7119690
yeah but if you are cute you can still get some mate but you will never be the first choice
>>
>>7119507
>Do they all go for tall white guys?? ;^;

I get the feeling you only try and get with white/azn trans girls.
>>
>>7119507
damn dude you are tiny my man. Think you're that FtM chaser
>>
>>7120916
cal i believe is shorter also i'm a cis male who's shorter
It's amazing how retarded you all act on this board about height like you never knew people could be under average height
He's tall if he's Bolivian or Peruvian the male average there is 5'3 and 5'4 1⁄2 in respectively
if Mexican he's just above average height (5'51⁄2 in)
>>
you'll never be a real man
>>
>>7119507
Just transition and be my gf.
>>
They dont only go for tall white guys I think they just dont like chasers like you
>>
>>7119507
No, you don't have to be white but 5'10 is the lowest I would go. You probably aren't going to get any good looking trans girls at that height, as we have a bunch of options over 6 feet
>>
>>7119507
post pics. At 5'6" and latino, if you're already somewhat feminine looking, it would probably be for the best to become a transsexual yourself.
>>
Tfw kinda tall white guy but am fat so no qt trans girls want to cuddle
>>
>tfw no one wants a 6'1 puerto rican mtf
JUST
>>
>>7124789
Tfw I kinda want a 6'1 Puerto Rican mtf
>>
>>7119507
personally i prefer dominant, masculine guys over guys of a particular race? like each race is a different flavor, visually. mixed race is great too, desu. just gotta be good actual husband material. i aint into that awkward schoolyard trash. guys are usually too insecure or anxious to just walk up and be forward. at the very WORST ill be flattered and at the best you get a tranny wife and i can roleplay being normal for once.
>>
>>7124789
I do, I'm taller than that
>>
>>7119507
i'm sure you can easily get a black trans girl.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.