[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaygen keanu edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 70

File: keanugaykiss23.jpg (394KB, 1000x718px) Image search: [Google]
keanugaykiss23.jpg
394KB, 1000x718px
>Gay General

Keanu Reeves edition.
Do you prefer twinky 80s Keanu, or modern daddy Keanu?
>>
>>7119334
80's all the way
>>
sample 80s keanu
>>
and sample daddy keanu
>>
>>7119339
Looks like Ferris Bueller
>>
>>7119339
>Tfw you'll never see him and axel winter bang
>>7119350
Now that you say it, I'm seeing it
>>
File: alex winters.jpg (72KB, 564x715px) Image search: [Google]
alex winters.jpg
72KB, 564x715px
>>7119624

alex winters in Lost Boys was god tier cute

his jacket in that film was nice too(it reminds me of the kind of jacket that modern Saint Laurent would copy and sell in one of their lame 'retro' themed summer collections for $3k)
>>
>>7119653
Hey speedball, how's things been going, what about your little group thing you've been attending?
>>
>>7119683

I still go but not every week because of the distance and hassle of travelling etc

I'm awkward and its the case where everyone else knows each other but the people are nice and I have fun when I go
>>
File: crying sad frog 1.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
crying sad frog 1.png
74KB, 412x351px
>>7119334
>tfw I've been mistaking his signals the whole time and he wasn't actually into me, or gay for that matter
that's it
there's no one left for me here
>>
>>7119238

thanks for reminding me, i still need to get a hitachi magic wand and some assorted butt plugs

>tfw with new job i can finally afford to get them

>>7119653

that fucking earing though
>>
File: IMG_7958.jpg (69KB, 736x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7958.jpg
69KB, 736x557px
90s Keanu
>>
File: t3_59itda.png (199KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
t3_59itda.png
199KB, 265x370px
First homo MtG card is out!

whoop!
>>
>>7120031
Naw. They had one before in khans I think about two homo kings.
>>
File: vampire ear-ring.png (996KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
vampire ear-ring.png
996KB, 1920x800px
>>7119977

every vampire in the film seems to wear a single earring in their left ear for some reason
>>
>>7120101

I can't watch any movie like that just because something about vampires makes me naseous. vamprisim is a huge turn off for me in general
>>
File: Guardians of Meletis.jpg (46KB, 300x430px) Image search: [Google]
Guardians of Meletis.jpg
46KB, 300x430px
>>7120031

>Hey, lookie here
>A card describing a pair of lovers, and depicting a pair of statues that are clearly dudes
>Yeah, we just wanted to put a nod to homosexuality in a setting based on anci...
>What? No, that's not a woman. Look at the full-sized art.
>Yeah, he's slightly smaller than the other guy, but...
>No, we didn't "accidentally" make them both look "sorta" male. We specifically requested the artis...
>You know what?
>BAM
>Legendary Homo Kings. Coming to an EDH table near you
>Also, one of them's a nigger now
>Because fuck you
>>
File: JTT.jpg (51KB, 612x763px) Image search: [Google]
JTT.jpg
51KB, 612x763px
Post your embarrassing crushes you had when you were a child.
>>
File: glory hole.jpg (45KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
glory hole.jpg
45KB, 600x347px
>>7120165

Same show, but in my teens I use to think Wilson was a pedo and had glory hole blowjobs with Tim and his sons through their backyard fence.
>>
File: guardians of meletis.jpg (288KB, 1280x936px) Image search: [Google]
guardians of meletis.jpg
288KB, 1280x936px
>>7120149
How can any one argue they aren't both dudes.
>>
>installed girndr just to see what type of gays there are around me
>some attractive ones a lot without any pics or detials

>didnt post a picture or set up a name yet even and people with pictures message me

is it normal to look for a relationship on grindr and not just a quick fuck
>>
>>7120149
I liked the guardians. Sort of a subtle nod.

The transgender guy from khans and the new card seem a bit over the top sjw pandering.
>>
>>7120319
There are some people on grindr looking for relationships.
I'm talking with one now.
>>
I'm kinda sick of called pretentious by this guy whenever I tell him about a book I'm reading or an independent/art-house film I've seen.
Like, today I told him I've been reading Foucault and he went "oh you're such an erudite, aren't you?" I was just trying to make conversation and he made me feel shitty. He tells me about the books he likes and I never do that to him. I always listen to him, even when he's being an actual pretentious idiot.

It sucks being constantly invalidated like this. I should probably stop talking to him. He seems to have a very negative view of me in general.
>>
>>7120344
he's tsundere for you
>>
File: 364534654564.png (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
364534654564.png
250KB, 600x600px
>mfw barachan is down

Just kill me
>>
>>7119334
can I get an invite to the discord???
>>
>>7120445
https://discord.gg/sdNrPaM
>>
>>7120323
There's not much a company can do to have LGBTBBQ characters, without looking like they're pandering. And if they just don't include those characters, then they're just limiting themselves so that people on the internet won't think they're being fake. Which is also pandering.

>>7120294
I've personally seen people arguing about it IRL. Thankfully, I didn't try and join the discussion, because that would have just made the whole thing even more embarrassing to remember.
>>
boobs are such beautiful and delicate things

i wish i had boobs

inb4 "tranny"
>>
>>7120671
On some real tho, you guys like boobs too right?

I told my friend that I liked boobs and that they looked fun and I wanted to grab them and stuff and she asked me if I was sure I was gay cause that wasn't very gay of me.

My other friend got her nipples pierced and she showed me and she said I acted like a straight guy when I saw them. Are guys just attracted to boobs regardless of sexulity? Cause as far back as I can remember I've always had a thing for boobs, but I'm certain I'm 100% gay.
>>
>>7120387

is a life without bara even worth living??
>>
>>7120757
I'm not really a boob guy. If I were to date a chick I'd want it to be someone like Eugenia Cooney
>>
>>7120757
I'm totally attracted to boobs
Not sure if it's sexual attraction but it's an attraction nonetheless

When my colleague is showing cleavage I find it really hard to concentrate on my work. She sits right in front of me.
>>
>>7120757

+1
boobs are good shit
>>
File: grabbin dem bara tiddies.gif (2MB, 540x380px) Image search: [Google]
grabbin dem bara tiddies.gif
2MB, 540x380px
>>7120757

baratiddies > boobs

boobs are fun like weird gross cancerous growths of fat hanging off a person
>>
File: 1477165827621.jpg (27KB, 210x341px) Image search: [Google]
1477165827621.jpg
27KB, 210x341px
>>7120865
No, but the discord is good enough for now
>>
>>7120912
Boobs are strange, but it's really fun to watch a girl get turned on my running and sucking them titties!
>>
>>7119334
Keanu Reeves is gay? Seriously?
>>
I've been bullying this girl on facebook and I don't even know why and its just her and she keeps letting me. She knows I'm gay so its not like she thinks it's flirty banter.
>>
>>7120999
Because you're a dick.
>>
>>7120999
uh don't? cunt.
>>
>>7120942

ew
fuck off breeder
>>
>>7121002
I don't try to be. I want to be cool with everyone.

But she just rubs me the wrong way. Nothing she does or says and she's not any different from other people I know. She's just sort of there
>>
>>7121024
Does breeding bp technically make me a breeder owo
>>
>>7119334
Can we weigh in if we're a different sort of faggot, but still like Keanu Reeves?
>>
>>7121049

No it makes you a faggot
>>
>>7121067
Hooray
>>
Give me a good anime to watch
>>
>>7121241
watch eva again
>>
>>7121308
no thank you
>>
>>7121351
Do it you faggot its good
>>
>>7121351
ok then watch yuri on ice or cowboy bebop
only one though
>>
>>7121241

Recent ones I've watched:

Boku no Hero Academia, was pretty good

Re:Zero, entertaining, kind of feelsy

Mob Psycho 100, really good show, made by the same guy who did One Punch Man, similar, but different
>>
File: cattttttt.jpg (38KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
cattttttt.jpg
38KB, 480x456px
I am planning on cheating on my boyfriend soon
Not in aa random hook up with someone I don't know but rather with someone I used to want to date, but they hadn't accepted they were gay until this year
I am doing it because I am physically unfufilled, the relationship is long distance, but we've been together long enough to where I don't want to end it just because I have a chance with someone local
Not only that but, while the trustworthy side of me believes him, we had an argument over trying an open relationship a while back. I said no, after talking about it for a while he reluctantly agreed to not date other people. But I am almost certain that his lack of attention towards me the last few weeks, coupled with the way he insisted on the open thing, he must be at the very least hooking up behind my back
I deserve to be with someone physically and emotionally for one night
I want to cuddle for fucks sake
I don't know why I'm posting here when half the responses will just be people saying "break up" or "stay faithful" when it's much much much more complex than that. But I guess I'm not here to ask whether I should or not, I'm here to hear what others have to say.
>>
>>7121471
So you didn't want the open relationship and he did. You can always say "You know I've thought about it more and I think I'll be fine with an open relationship. I'm sorry for giving you such a hassle about it."
>>
>>7121471
At least tell him about it you pussy
>>
>>7121481
The thing is, if we lived near each other it'd be fine. I wouldn't feel the need to see someone else for one weekend. We haven't met face to face in like 3 weeks because he's been busy.
Once things get more serious and one of us moves in or something, if we had an open relationship he wouldn't just break up with whoever else he's dating. Which, he would be dating, because he didn't just want open as in sex, he meant in love, and dating.
I'm gonna have one weekend with a guy who doesn't compare with the guy I'm already dating just because I want someone I can cuddle with and shit. I don't love the guy really, he's not someone I would want to date since he has some issues I wouldn't want to deal with long term. But for one night I would want him.
To tell my current bf to go ahead and get with people better than me would be suicide.
>>
>>7121496
Oh okay, I get the situation more now. Welp, have fun anon.
>>
>>7121503
Yeah it's shit and it's been something I've wrestled with for weeks but after spending a little while with the guy I'm gonna hang out with this weekend I just had to say fuck it.
Hate myself for it but fuck I have needs.
>>
>>7121496
Utterly selfish and a complete lack of morals, guilt and responsibility. Couldn't think of a better representation of the homo community than you. Absolutely vomit inducing.
>>
>>7121505
You're a fucking animal. If you can't control your animalistic urges, you don't deserve to be called human.
>>
>>7121471
if your relationship is long distance, and you have sex with someone, then it isn't cheating, because you aren't in a relationship
>>
>>7121241
If you're into cute guys doing cute things try Yuri on Ice or All Out!!. ;~;
>>
>Tfw no redhead IRA bf
>>
>>7121038
>I want to be cool with everyone.
>But she just rubs me the wrong way.
the problem is you, not her.
>>
You don't deserve shit! If you gonna cheat do it and don't justify it it like I deserve this fuck you - just agree to have an open relationship and count yourself lucky and slut yoself
>>
>>7121672
He sees himself as above his boyfriend, his paramour. Completely absorbed in himself and his own happiness. It's all "me me me" "my feelings", "my urges", "my needs". Notice how he doesn't give a flying fuck about his boyfriend's and future paramour's needs? He just naturally assume his boyfriend is cheating on him(so he can morally justify his own treachery) and that he's throwing his paramour a bone. Absolute piece of work that guy.
>>
>>7121241
Welcome to the NHK
>>
File: some qt.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
some qt.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
Is anyone here masc4fem?
/femgen/ resident here crossposting to gauge interest
>>
>don't want to meet n fuck strangers
>want to find a BF by meeting someone in my daily life and getting to know them gradually
>would have to gain male friends first
>can't make friends because not proactive because social anxiety
>LGBT club might as well be renamed to the TQA club

I'm going to die alone.
>>
>>7120165
When I was 13 I wanted to fuck him so much despite being 8 years younger.
>>
tfw it's another day at work where you keep falling asleep standing
>>
>>7122285
Lol I wonder how many 13 year old boys are dreaming of fucking Kylo Ren nowadays.
>>
I'm bisexual and hate myself for it. I would do anything to change it. I prefer women and tend to have better sex with them but the fact that homosex is "wrong" turns me on like crazy. I'll never know what it feels like to be normal. You only get one life and I was born with a malfunctioning brain. I guess it could be worse if I was full homo, but it's no consolation. The weird thing is the homosex feels go away when I hang around with males my own age and get to feel like I fit in. Maybe it's more of an emotional thing. I've read that sometimes males engage in gay behavior as a form of hero worship and envy, maybe I have that.
>>
>>7122417
Just think of gay sex as something completely accepted and normal in today's society and it'll go away.
>>
>>7122274
qtpie/10
>>
I want to cum while constantly hitting a guy in the face with my feet
>>
>>7122274
I fucking love fem guys why wouldn't you
>>
>>7122621
Same, but I am straight.
>>
>>7122275
eh... you get used to it.
>>
>>7122389
Probably not many since he's not as sweet as his grandfather...
>>
>>7122567

The most socially well-adjusted post ITT.
>>
Is it normal for a relationship to make you less motivated?

Maybe it's me, not my relationship. I adore my boyfriend, im 100% infatuated with him, but there's days where i wont bother going to college because i feel lonely and it doesnt matter to me, i just suffer work through the weekend to earn money so i can keep seeing him. School is whatever because it doesnt mean anything.

It's killing me, i havent been to school in weeks, i just sit and home wishing we were cuddling like a fag lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (488KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
488KB, 1280x1707px
taking a good sized speedball and adding cyclizine is the best high I've ever had. Once I've done a frisco speedball with mescaline I'm going to end on a high note and quit for a while

>ywn snuggle Alex Winter in the Lost Boys
>ywn get embraced by a qt femmy twinky blonde 7th generation Toreador and become a forever young vampire twink
>ywn share a haven and coffin spoon with your sire all day in the safety of his powerful elder arms

;_; life isn't fair
>>
Apparently I'm racist for not wanting to sleep with a black guy. My friends uber liberal facebook page has shown me that. I'm going to take all my white guilt from slavery (cause you know even though my family immigrated to the US in the 20s from russia, it's my fault.)
and I'm going to go let a black man poz me.
>>
Just voted for Trump along with other employees at my work. It was 82/15/3 (Trump/Hillary/Other).
I was surprised how many LGBT people & minorities voted for Trump and don't like Hillary.
All the Hillary supporters at my work are the middle-aged white women brigade.
They've all been divorced, their kids have left them for college
and I think they are just tired of men in general.
I hope it's the same elsewhere.
>>
>>7123409

Keep pol in pol please. You arent even trying to make your post related to gayness.

>>7123277

2bh i was agreeing with you all the way until you suddenly became racist at the very end of your post

soz, im with your friends uber liberal fb page on this one
>>
>>7123409
As an expat I'd only vote for destructive candidates that collapse the economy for this country so my inheritance and assets in my country gain value when I transfer them here

no intention to be rude
>>
>>7123429
I really feel I'll never be loved if I keep trying with my current looks so I'm injecting my face this Christmas
>>
>>7120387
I want to fuck Kira
>>
I've got a huge cock and no one knows about it.
>>
>>7123409
Nobody likes Hillary. She hasn't been electable in decades.

>>7123418
>Gay people don't vote
>>
>>7123409
Women relate to hilary because women are never ever wrong. Even when they do horrible despicable things to people they do nothing wrong. 50% of all divorces are because of women. That's why im only interested in fembois now. Women can all get hit by cars tbqh. They are insane.
>>
>>7123597

By that logic you can discuss literally anything on here since gay people experience human lifestyles just like everyone else.

get the fuck out of here. why do you even care if you get to post your blogs here anyway? there is literally an entire board devoted to political discussion that would be far more receptive of your message. Post there.
>>
>>7123630
Fuck off back to tumblr, you nigger. Politics as they relate to gay people is on-topic.
>>
When you guys see a hot guy in public, do you pop a boner or anything? I dont really get random boners, idk if thats normal or not.

>>7123604

>maki supports trump
Thats enough for me. #ImWithHer
>>
>>7123634

Sure. But politics as they relate to YOU are offtopic. Just because you're gay doesnt mean that literally everything that happens to you is inherently gay related.

Its just pure attentionseeking shitposting.
>>
>>7120757
I love tits.
I'm bi though, so I my opinion Chevy really matter.
>>
>>7123630
This post is off topic. Please stick to general discussion. Thanks.
>>
>>7123637
pretty good at controlling myself in public, not in the mindset for a boner
unless something gets my focus like at the gym, some guy taking off his underwear right when i walked by or my friend waving hi to me with barefeet, gotta walk off the chub
>>
>>7123604
What else are we not allowed to talk about, princess?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-27-09-50-27.png (758KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-27-09-50-27.png
758KB, 720x1280px
Would you?
>>
>>7123418
>Keep pol in pol please. You arent even trying to make your post related to gayness.

If you're going to bash my post than is related to how LGBT are voting in this election (many are voting for Trump) than you need to discuss all the other irrelevant posts in this thread that aren't related to gayness...

>some dude constantly posting about his drug addiction
>people constantly posting about stupid game shit
>people constantly posting about their depression and what meds they're on
>people posting about Keanu Reeves who isn't even gay
>people posting about how racist they are
>etc.

Bottom line is LGBT people have other topics of interest than their random sex partners, life with their boyfriends, and gay sex. Anyone should be freely able to discuss anything on here including Jesus Christ our only saviour.
>>
>>7123738

He looks like he wouldn't stop when I say No. His eyes make me feel fearful and like he'd rape me. I kind of like that oddly enough.
>>
>>7123743
>>7123743
He's obviously just bashing yours because he doesn't share your political views. He wouldn't have said anything if it was CTR spamming the thread.
>>
>>7123743

Everybody hates the drugposter. He's baiting though, so replying to him would be giving him what he wants. The best treatment is to ignore him, which is what most people are smart enough to do.

The game shit was about homosexual cards being added, which is definitely LGBT related.

Depressionposting is a plea for attention, just like drugposting. You aren't supposed to respond.

Posting about a hot guy is the epitome of gayness, plus keanu is a very strong LGBT activist.

And you can't police peoples tones or attitudes if they are nominally ontopic.

capiche?
>>
>>7123768

I figured as much.
>>
>>7123780

Care to explain how this is gaygeneral related? This is completely undisguised polposting.

>>7123768

Wrong. I've had this same conversation with Clinton shills in these threads. I don't know why I really bother desu, every day I come back and see the exact same shit. Its disenheartening.
>>
File: GAY.jpg (13KB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
GAY.jpg
13KB, 350x239px
FAGAY
>>
>>7123738
If I was in his league, yes.
>>
File: heteropride.jpg (27KB, 402x297px) Image search: [Google]
heteropride.jpg
27KB, 402x297px
>>7123793

anyone else have friends who post "straight pride" shit on their fb walls?

im not sure if its enough for me to actually complain about verbally, but it ticks me off
>>
>>7123790

guy in 3rd photo is a gay guy
>>
File: 1.jpg (75KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
75KB, 480x640px
Would you?
>>
>>7123830

ya
>>
>>7123830
Disgusting. Looks like some kind of braindead tramp.

I wouldn't dare.
>>
File: stallion.png (306KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
stallion.png
306KB, 500x481px
>>7123830

skin as soft as a babies bottom
hair like a wild horse running in the wind
chapped lips needing frosting
intentful eyes crying out for attention
he's a stallion
>>
>>7123738

I can tell he has a big dick and he might be uncut so yeah.
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
KR bby my pocket-sized golden hearted friend I'm heading to my little youth group after not going for several weeks because you encouraged me

I'd love to meet you sometime: maybe near the end of my few week hiatus from speedballing I'll be doing soon

If you want I could bring some H and crack down so can watch me use like you said you wanted to ages ago
>>
>>7123878

Can you inject heroin/crack in your pee hole?
>>
I'm going to forceably restrain my bf and torture him against his will. Can anyone recommend an appropriate song for a playlist I'm working on for background noise? I've already added Closer by NIN.
>>
>>7123951
www.youtube.com/watch?v=txLSatHUIfg
>>
>>7123886

n-n-no :-{
>>
>>7123964
Very nice thank you.
>>
>>7123738
yeah
>>7123830
yeah
>would I ever get to?
nah ;_;
>>
>>7123951

I Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters seems an obvious choice
>>
>tfw there are no decent bath houses in NYC
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-27-21-07-23.png (181KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-27-21-07-23.png
181KB, 540x960px
these fuckin new ads lmao
>>
>>7124137

Flux user?
>>
>>7123830
seems cute until you remember how boring he is
>>
>>7123951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY92NAdGaR4
>>
"Yeah, you drive me crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby." This is a song I just wrote, do you guys like it?
>>
>>7123951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dm_5qWWDV8
>>
I'm just wondering what people's dealbreakers are in regards to relationships. Did you ever try to dates someone thing you could ignore the points that bothered you? Did your partner eventually give in or did you? Did you break up and who dumped whom? Thanks
>>
>>7124165
Yeah, sure. Do you think I can make it in the industry?
>>
File: 57575.gif (974KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
57575.gif
974KB, 500x230px
>>7124196
>>
the LGBT club is starting to piss me off
the president opened his mouth about "the patriarchy keeping women from being president" and I almost went /pol/ on him
>>
>>7124232

I hope both him and Hillary are assassinated.
They deserve it more than JFK ever did.
>>
>>7124261

I hope so too desu.

I think Tim Kaine is by far the best presidential option, if Hillary got offed and he got in as her VP I think that would be the ideal scenario for America.
>>
Hey gays what do you think about top only? Don't really want to get fucked just want to do the dicking
>>
>>7124145
Twilight
>>
>>7124281

fine for hookups

in a longterm relationship i would hope that my partner would be at least occaisionally open to mixing things up. things might get stale otherwise.

do you just prefer to top, or are you completely against the idea of biting the pillow once in a while?
>>
>>7124325
Pretty strong preference, if it was a relationship i would be willing to switch it up but i meant for hookups mostly.
>>
>>7124281
this is the kind of thing that all depends on your partner. i am pretty strict top so i prefer to go after guys that don't mind bottoming, but it depends on your other, how much they like fucking and all that. you don't necessarily always need to fuck your partner when you have sex.
>>
File: tim.jpg (63KB, 780x656px) Image search: [Google]
tim.jpg
63KB, 780x656px
>>7124269

tim kaine was really handsome and bf material when he was younger
he looks too creepy now and im not sure hes trustworthy if he likes the Clintons, Obamas and other pieces of shit in the DNC.
>>
nobody gives a shit for hookups

just make sure the other guy knows about your preference and it will probably fine. obvs if he is the same as you things wont work out, but other than that its A-okay.
>>
>>7122274
correct, i love fem guys
you are cute
>>
>>7124357

Yeah but I mean lets look at the options:

Donald Trump:
Mental case who believes vaccines cause autism, China invented global warming as a hoax to damage America and that Tianeman Square was a good thing

Hillary Clinton:
Serial U-turner and career politician only looking for power for power's sake. Questionable ties to the unsavoury side of politics.

Mike Pence:
Nutjob so incompetent he managed to be unpopular even in his home state of Indiana. Thinks gays shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military, doesn't believe smoking causes cancer, is a twat.

Tim Kaine:
Boring, plain and normal politician. Uninteresting but solid policies. No particularly crazy ideas.

I'd take Kaine in a heartbeat. In any other year he would be a mildly substandard candidate, in 2016 he's exceptional.
>>
File: 1476771602308.jpg (13KB, 224x219px) Image search: [Google]
1476771602308.jpg
13KB, 224x219px
>>7124386
>donald trump
>mental case
>>
File: global warming is a spook.jpg (215KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
global warming is a spook.jpg
215KB, 1536x2048px
>>7124391

Seriously though. The guy's retarded. Claiming Hillary Clinton was on drugs before the debate, saying all the polls are rigged and then within a week changing his mind once they show him winning, saying that "so called scientists" are wrong about global warming because its a warm day, the list just goes on dude.

Its arguable that his presidency might work due to solid advisors leaping off his... original... ideas, but as an individual he is completely out of crackers.
>>
>>7124357
he looks just as much like a creep fuckboi then as he does now.
>>
>>7124370
Wow

Mike Pence was a looker
>>
>>7124413
he does bool sometimes i can't lie. but as a candidate and his vision for the country, i see myself being in line with it for the most part
>>
>>7124413
Global warming =/= climate change

Many polls are oversampling democrats and using unusual electorate projections

I think a lot of politicians could use stimulants for debates, Marco Rubio for sure looked like he was on something. If Hillary has Parkinson's it's not absurd to think that she was pumped up full of stuff. Just look at how sedated she looks in post-debate interviews on the plane.
>>
File: trumptweet.png (41KB, 616x281px) Image search: [Google]
trumptweet.png
41KB, 616x281px
>>7124437

Sure, and its completely fine to have that opinion.

But surely you agree that in a perfect world you could have a candidate whos vision you agreed with AND who didn't spew this Alex Jones-tier horseshit on occasion?

It blows my mind that in a country of 320 million people they have narrowed the candidates for ruling the whole country to these people. Couldn't they have found anyone not infirm, mad or stupid?

Still, I guess you gotta make the most of what they have.

>>7124445

This is exactly what I mean. "look at how sedated she looks in post-debate". For real dude? Fuck, to be honest with all of that sniffling and snorting, Trump seemed more doped up than anyone else there - that accusation is just as spurious as yours.

Its /x/ tier reasoning. I don't understand why you would have to use such a weak conspiracy theory when there are plenty of legitimate, proven and disgraceful scandals surrounding the Clintons. When you start to sound like Infowars.com, you just lose credibility. Stick to the facts, man. You'll find them more persuasive.
>>
File: Beef_Jerky_in_space.jpg (1MB, 2493x2008px) Image search: [Google]
Beef_Jerky_in_space.jpg
1MB, 2493x2008px
>>7124474
I don't think that Trump is infirm, stupid, or mad. That is just your opinion, you are allowed to hate all the candidates if you like.
>>
>>7124474
>implying alex jones is bad
>>
File: trump-tweet-1-620x264.png (61KB, 620x264px) Image search: [Google]
trump-tweet-1-620x264.png
61KB, 620x264px
>>7124494

Explain these kinds of tweets then. I just don't get it.

>>7124496

I DONT WANT THEM PU-PUTTING THE CHEMICALS IN THE WATER TO MAKE MY FUCKING FROGS GAY

*breaks down crying*
>>
File: IMG_1607.jpg (109KB, 959x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1607.jpg
109KB, 959x1024px
>>7124501
>he doesn't take Brain Force tm. to protect himself from muh chemicals
>>
>>7124516

>he doesn't take Alex Jones Super Male Vitality pills to defeat the illuminati by helicoptering his 24 foot long permenantly-erect manhood at 3000 rpm

pfffft
>>
Do you guys like bearded guys? I've been growing one for the last while, I'm the kind of guy that gets hard for bearded guys and wanted one too but not many people seem to be the same way.
>>
>>7124854

I looooooove beards

im a complete slut for some heavy stubble on a guy's face

so good
>>
>>7123878
Yeah last I heard it was going quite well? Like, you had some little dude you were interested in didn't you?

Sure, I'm happy to meet anyone, meeting new people is great. Not 100% sure about the using thing, I find it interesting but I don't think mummy would be happy!
>>
>>7124936
Just don't do any kr bay , I don't want to be cuddling a crack addict come summer :P
>>
>>7125010
Noooooo, never in my life.
>>
>>7125021
That's good, you're going on holiday tomorrow or Saturday right?
>>
who will stick it in KR's butt first?

SpeedballAnon
IrishAnon
Clownshoes (implying he'll ever get laid or leave his house)
Someone else?
>>
>>7125033
ive already done it so get rekt
>>
>>7125031
Yeah Saturday, I have to get up at like 4AM, it's going to be quite the little adventure.
>>
>tfw qt says he'll be able to meet up this weekend
>>
File: paul-erdos.gif (100KB, 461x683px) Image search: [Google]
paul-erdos.gif
100KB, 461x683px
is it weird that i really enjoy telling people about my lovelife? i think it might be an immaturity thing, but i absolutely love it when people ask me questions about how gay sex works, or where my hickey came from, etc etc

i think i like to embarass people desu
>>
>messaging guy for weeks
>Ask him out
>"Oh I recently met a guy and want to respect that "
If you do this , fuck you
>>7125048
Sounds like good craic.
>>
>>7125084

if you think you are "entitled" to be in a relationship with someone because you put in the incredibly small amount of effort required to have a courteous conversation with them, you're a fedoratipping loser and should reevaluate your life.

>uuhhh im such a nice guyy that means i deserve sex waaaahhh why dont guys like me :(((((((????
>>
>>7125094
Just don't lead some one on, he wanted to wait till I had long hair because I was more attractive to him then. So I wait then that gets dropped on me but yeah fuck me right
>>
File: 1476307162082.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1476307162082.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>mfw gays unironically supporting hillary
>>
>>7125080
>is it weird that i...
Reminder than people who open with this are only looking for attention and you are free to disregard anything they say.
>>
File: irish.jpg (474KB, 1728x2880px) Image search: [Google]
irish.jpg
474KB, 1728x2880px
would you?
>>
>>7125151
Reminder that there is nothing wrong with looking for attention. Its impossible to have any kind of meaningful interaction without at least one party paying attention to the other. Conversation consists of two people alternately seeking attention to make their opinions heard.

As long as it isn't obnoxious or constant attentionseeking solely for the purpose of narcissism, it is a right and necessary attention seeking.

Dummy.
>>
>>7125171
I would
Fucking handsome devil
>>
Is there such thing as a fem who doesn't have a fucking entitled princess complex? I've met and attempted to date a few but each one had the personality described above.

Should I give up on my masc4fem dream?
>>
>>7125187
Everyone is an entitled shit though.
>>
File: image.jpg (421KB, 2976x4252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421KB, 2976x4252px
>>7119683

hey KingRice I Just got back from the little LGBT youth group

there were only 4 of us (including Ryan and Adam the 2 cute twinks who were super nice to me before) so I could speak without my soft little voice being drowned out and I didn't feel like an outsider who wasn't part of the clique

it made me all warm and fuzzy in ways not even the speedball I did earlier could manage
>>
>>7125190
I dunno, I went out on a sort of 'mercy' date with a guy who was super into me but he wasn't my type. He was very chill and very low maintenance. Really nice but I just didn't feel anything for him, but her personality was spot on for what im looking.

Does the world lack chill, non high maintenance fem guys?
>>
>>7125200
>for him, but her
Hmmmm.

That's some Freudian business.
>>
>>7125206
Fuck haha, the results of a damn long day.
>>
>>7125196

also for clarity Ryan is the v. adorable 19 yr old "little dude" who talked with me and seemed kinda into me during my first group session( he was the one the who I wanted to snuggle all through the night)

Adam is his older more camp friend
>>
File: 1448495660643.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448495660643.gif
36KB, 720x720px
>>7125148
>mfw anyone unironically supporting Donald
>>
>>7125299
I only support him because it pisses off all of the libcucks and self-hating white people that have popped up in the last 4 years
>>
>>7125317

how unique and special you are
>>
>>7125171
yeah

>>7125317
you may as well have 4 years of a flawed but politically experienced turd sandwich than a hotheaded undeserving giant douche
>>
>>7125371
>yeah

Seriously?
>>
>>7125373
why not?
>>
>>7125196
Nice man, how comes you stopped attending the meetings?

You should stick at them, especially if they make you feel that good man.

>>7125137
Yes, absolutely.
>>
>>7125371
:3
>>7125373
Haha fuck you buddy
>>7125379
:3 Delta is too pure for this shithole
The pic is of me btw
>>
>>7125433
How's the fitness going? Get from skinny fat to twink mode yet?
>>
>>7125469
*crickets*
>>
File: 50cent-june2-300x300.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
50cent-june2-300x300.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>tfw going for checkup with doctor
>tfw get to brag about my sexual exploits over the last few months

Feels good man.
>>
>tfw work for UPS again

>>7122274
yes but only if youre a top, which i strongly doubt :(
>>
File: monkeyspooker.gif (880KB, 360x263px) Image search: [Google]
monkeyspooker.gif
880KB, 360x263px
I like cuddles and intimacy, but I don't really enjoy sex. I mean, its ok. But I don't seek it out that enthusiastically. But obviously normally if you wanna cuddle someone you have to fuck them first.
When I tell people that I often have sex with people just so I can cuddle with them afterwards, they look at me kinda strange, like my behaviour is in some way unhealthy or damaging.
Do you think I need to change my ways? Or is it ok to sort of prostitute myself for cuddles?
Waking up in the morning with someone spooning you >>>> sex imo
>>
So this guy I really really -REALLY- like told me I remind him of Basil from The Picture of Dorian Gray. I asked him if he meant it as a compliment and he said 'sure.'

Has anyone read this book ;-; what is Basil like?
>>
>>7125612

Are you sure he meant Basil and not Dorian?
>>
>>7125620
I'm pretty sure he meant Basil

Why? Oh god ;-;
>>
>>7125598
I get what you're saying. The physical intimacy is great.

I've seen people on grindr looking for cuddle buddies.i don't think I could do it without wanting to fug though.
>>
>>7125627
Dorian was a hedonistic twink. I don't remember Basil but he was probably as debauched as him.

Either way, not good.
>>
>>7125627
Do you often compliment this guy? or appear infatuated with him?

>>7125628
Yeah. But I feel like only creeps ask for just cuddles, so I always pretend I want sex so as not to scare ppl off.
>>
>>7125612
>>7125620
>>7125627
>>7125634
Wasn't Basil the one who was grooming Dorian?
>>
>>7125634

Basil was the painter. He was sensitive and pleasant, but obsessed with Dorian's beauty.

There wasnt anything remarkable about his appearance though.
>>
>>7125634
What...
That's not me at all.

>>7125635
I don't compliment him that often I think. I try my best not to appear infatuted but I'm probably not very good at it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-27-18-11-29.png (556KB, 720x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-27-18-11-29.png
556KB, 720x1075px
>Morning, son! Did you enjoy losing your virginity last night?
>>
>>7125642
Oh now I remember. Henry was the other Victorian club kid
>>
>>7125648

judging you severely
>>
>>7125648
that guy makes my skin crawl
he has bad gay face and a high pitched lispy voice
>>
>>7125648

his face creeps me out and idk why
>>
>>7125642
This doesn't look too good either. We've never even talked about beauty, so why the fuck would he say that?
Just read a bit about Basil and it seems like was an obsessed and weak loser who just couldn't believe that Dorian was a degenerate or whatever.

Fuck I'll have to ask him what he meant cause I'm a little insulted.
>>
>>7125648

ugh god i hate this guy

he's such a fuckin irritating creep

hunter could do so much better
>>
File: 2016-10-27 20.43.17.png (223KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-27 20.43.17.png
223KB, 750x1334px
Lol.
>>
>>7125658
His voice is high pitched but it isn't lispy
>>
>>7125675
>tfw will never see rugby on grindr near me
>>
>>7125662
You are such a fucking plebian it hurts my soul. I cant believe you just fucking googled the cliff notes or whatever of a great work of literature, ruining a potential experience that is widely held to have uncanny beauty and depth. That was something priceless and rare, amd you callouslt destroyed it for yourself out of blind and lazy ignorance. For fucks sake.

I hope your dumb crush secretly hates your vapid, stupid face and humiliates you in the worst possible way next time you talk.
>>
do you gays watch the real oneals?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161026-140056.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161026-140056.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>7125681
It's not as great as it sounds. Still hasn't sent butt pics. Lol
>>
>>7125681
Thank goddess
>>
>>7125686
Stfu, The Picture of Dorian Gray is shitty, mainstream, entry-level, pseudo-philosophical literature. Kys.
>>
>>7125694

>look at me i have a CONTRARIAN OPINION haha!!
>im so edgy xD
>>
>>7125686
It's like a 4/10 read. No reason to get upset.
>>
File: rmdSx.gif (613KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
rmdSx.gif
613KB, 295x221px
>>7125691
>this is the result of 7 years weightlifting and 2 years of steroids

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>7125681

you can download a fake GPS app, enable mock locations on android, and put your location anywhere in the world... before starting grindr and it will work, works for me anyway on an android device.
>>
>>7125686
yas mama

I exclusively read posthumous memoirs of people who died in Kuwaiti battered women's shelters
>>
>>7125686
Are you seriously that passionate about a Oscar Wilde book
>>
>>7125703
woah even i didnt know i had lifted n roided for that long thanks for Correcting The Rugbyâ„¢
>>
>>7125686
are there any gay characters in it tho
>>
>>7125705
If you dont wanna read that kind of thing, thats fine. Dont read it. If you change your mind later, you can still read it if you want. Personal taste is fine.

But to google the plot? That ruins it forever, irrevocably. And for what? A dumb post on 4chan to get a few (You)s? Ugh.
>>
>>7125707

not to get too involved or anything but i very clearly remember you saying you started lifting at 13. so youve been at it 6 years.

7 years isnt too far off i dont think
>>
>>7125691
I'm 22 but I'll still call you daddy
>>
>>7125710
Maybe it would be ruined for you.
Not everyone is that autistic.
>>
>>7125712
Shit he looks 30
>>
Only reason Ruggles lifts is so that one person will accept him
Himself
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>7125712
ITS JUST TOO MUCH
>>
>>7125719

What's her persona?
>>
>>7125716
Are you seriously saying that googling the plot of a book doesnt impact your enjoyment of said book?
Have you ever read a book in your life?
>>
File: 1477570216171.jpg (936KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1477570216171.jpg
936KB, 1440x2560px
am i masc
>>
>>7125729
No. Next question.
>>
File: tumblr_mz22qfbAO21qcqqpjo1_250.gif (2MB, 245x183px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz22qfbAO21qcqqpjo1_250.gif
2MB, 245x183px
>>7125729
About as masc as this
>>
>>7125729
show boobs
>>
How do I get guys to open up to my secret fantasy of me dressing up as a savage tusken raider and raping them?
>>
>>7125731
Why is everyone so terrible?

>>7125743
Sand people out.
>>
>>7125727
Depends on the book, obviously. The Picture of Dorian Gray is the kind of book that you can't really spoil though, since it's more of a philosophical essay than anything. It's not a "oh my god, I can't believe this happened to this character!" kind of novel.
Also get off your high horse. Enjoying literature is a normal thing, you're not patrician because of it.
>>
>>7125745

don't sand person shame
>>
>>7125745

Humans are a product of their environment. Next question.
>>
>>7125745
>sand people out
But Rugby keeps coming back. He'll darken your country next
>>
>>7125712

Leave him alone. He's in college for godsakes. He has stuff to focus on other than his body 24/7.

There's a ton of other guys on here who're obese and in much worse shape than Rugby.
>>
>>7125712
Started at 14, didn't get serious until 17, took a year off from 18-19 cos injuries.

You just got your Record Correctedâ„¢

>>7125758
is this like a veiled insult or are you actually being nice
p-please be nice to me
>>
File: 1477349539861.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1477349539861.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>7125740
>>
>>7125758
But tbf they havent been using steroids for over a year. I mean, if I was going to permanently compromise my hormone production, I would at least want some decent results.
>>
>>7125729

obviously masc dom top
>>
File: 1439739510618.jpg (37KB, 417x426px) Image search: [Google]
1439739510618.jpg
37KB, 417x426px
>>7125760
>repeating a joke because nobody laughed the first time around

for real bruh?
>>
>>7125763

Rugby is natty, he's just joking about steroids.
>>
>>7125752
Sand people are never even portrayed as real people though. They're all murderous assholes.

>>7125754
When considering a Gaussian integral why is shell integration, that is a double integration by considering a substitution to polar coordinates, actually effective in evaluating the integral over the real line when it seems like such a crazy integral to evaluate on the face of things?
>>
>>7125767
wow thanks for correcting my record
really made me think
guess #I'mFeelingHerMissile now!
MEMES

>>7125769
haha yes
>>
>>7125769

i dont understand the question. Why would that seen like a crazy integral to evaluate? if you transpose it to polar coordinates, its the same integral just with easier maths.

i think i might not know enough about this topic to answer your question im afraid

>>7125769

he posted timestamped pictures of his steroids iirc tho
>>
>>7125782

for >>7125770 , my bad
>>
>>7125770

So? Sand people are sexy.
>>
>>7125782
>he posted timestamped pictures of his steroids iirc tho

Perhaps he's tried steroids in the past but I can't recall the last time Rugby displayed any sort of roidrage. It had to be a year or more ago.
>>
>>7125782
>>7125770

no wait i think i might have it.

is it because the integral is unsolvable in the general form (Risch algorithm), and has to be evaluated from negative infinity to positive infinity?

does a coordinate transposition somehow incorporate this step and so sidestep the lack of an elementary function for the error function?
>>
>>7125794
haha u know nothing m8
>>
>>7125794
>roidrage
That's not how steroids work.
>>
>>7125762

chubby and cute. 10/10 would suck those boobies
>>
>>7125809
this is now str8gen
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 727x1031px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 727x1031px
dear god and sweet Ten Ton Terror of Tel-Aviv and his Team of Tiny Trim Tantricly Trained Teen Twinks with Tickly Toes that speedball felt good :^)

>>7125381

don't worry I will keep attending the group :3c

>how comes you stopped attending the meetings?

transport is quite a hassle

also as I said up until tonight everyone knew each other and I was the largely ignored outsider which made me too nervous to talk freely(unlike tonight with only 4 people: all of whom were friendly and 2 of whom were the sweetest little twinks around and very eager to make new friends) so I didn't leave feeling very warm and fuzzy most times

not to mention was usually hard to get a word in with my soft-spoken quiet meek little voice and cripplingly polite nature
>>
File: 1477349084899.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1477349084899.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>7125809
>>
>>7125797
Nyah ha. Made you waste your time.
>>
>>7125823

wait so is it a meaningless question?
or is there an answer?
>>
>>7125831
The answer is whatever you want it to be baby.
>>
File: Cute_Cat.jpg (54KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Cute_Cat.jpg
54KB, 540x540px
>>7125840

thats so beautiful
>>
>tfw talking to people on grindr with a blank profile because lonely and stopping when they ask for a picture

Don't think I can get anymore pathetic desu familia
>>
>>7125853
Just give them a picture, what's the worst that could happen. You're not using your full name on grindr are you?
>>
>>7125822
wait so actually female or what?
>>
>>7125868
nope, im biologically male
>>
File: muscles.jpg (120KB, 463x1125px) Image search: [Google]
muscles.jpg
120KB, 463x1125px
You guys are only looking at one photo in bad lighting of rugby.

>he's muscular and ripped and that's all that matters.
>>
>>7125869
okay then yea i'm totally fine with this.

please sit on my face
>>
>>7125886
post pic
>>
File: gay.png (232KB, 463x464px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
232KB, 463x464px
>>7125888
>>
>>7125876

i genuinely cant tell if this is sarcasm or not
>>
>>7125895
i kinda prefer girls desu but i'd sit on your face
>>
File: snap.jpg (78KB, 538x432px) Image search: [Google]
snap.jpg
78KB, 538x432px
Should I shave?
>>
>>7125908

>prefer girls

why are you here
>>
>>7125914
No, the light beard and mustache looks good on you.
>>
>>7125897

I'm not being sarcastic. He's muscular, most likely 17-20% bodyfat.
>>
>>7125916
never said i like girls exclusively
>>
>>7125914

Get a haircut. Thought you were a girl til' I zoomed in.
>>
>>7125675
Post pics of Ann.
>>
>>7125869
Post your ASS
>>
So how're those computers that suck your dick on command coming along? What do we pay scientists for anyway. This shit should've been a mandatory peripheral since Windows XP.
>>
>>7125934

Naw, the hair never changes. I look more girly without facial hair though.
>>
File: PCfcPED.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
PCfcPED.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>7125942
if you insist
>>
>>7125945

Your face is a computer that sucks my dick on command
>>
>>7125963
That's cuter than I expected.
>>
>>7125966
u gotta werk for it
>>
>>7125945
Not going to happen. The researchers keep spending the grant money on hookers.
>>
>>7125963

yeah just sit on my face and let me bathe in your ass juices
>>
>>7125963
Show us your pucci faggot
>>
>>7125964
Nah, computers are useful.

>>7125973
If you think about it though, dick-sucking machines are a goldmine. So long as you weren't murdered by religious militants you would be rolling in perverts' money.
>>
>>7125988
thats for my lovers eyes only bby
>>
>>7125979
will your beard tickle my boipussy
>>
>>7126016

among other things
>>
honestly it's like you meet a cute med student and then the entire time after your mind just constantly thinks about all of your flaws and now you're just eating a giant cheesecake alone
>>
>>7126023
Post a pic anon, there's no way you're that bad.
>>
>>7126024
this thread has had enough personal pics 2bh
>>
>>7125895
>that neckbeard

Fix it please.
>>
File: image.jpg (287KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 1280x960px
>>7126030

needs another desu fampai
>>
>>7126066
moms gonna freak you know
>>
>>7126023
Yyyyeah, but also you have a cheesecake. Those things are pretty enjoyable.

You know what is also pretty good? Quiche. Good stuff.
>>
>>7126070
Thoroughly dislike it, also really boring to make.
>>
>>7126069

wot is u implying m8
>>
File: Jared-Leto-Joker-Tattoos-Teeth.jpg (118KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jared-Leto-Joker-Tattoos-Teeth.jpg
118KB, 704x1024px
>>7126116
>>
>>7126172

I got the reference but how is this connected to my pic? and what are you implying about me by posting it?
>>
>>7126082
Well that's a matter of your shitty taste.
>>
>>7126198
ill put you on to the good stuff one of these days clowny
>>
File: James_Holmes_Joker.jpg (18KB, 217x224px) Image search: [Google]
James_Holmes_Joker.jpg
18KB, 217x224px
>>7126196
>>
>>7126218
Nah, fuck you.
>>
>>7126066
YASSSSSSSSSSSS SLAYYYY/10
>>
I'm lonely :/
>>
>>7126443
lmao
>>
>>7126484
Shoot me
>>
File: homodemon.jpg (47KB, 634x467px) Image search: [Google]
homodemon.jpg
47KB, 634x467px
>be me
>get horny
>half of brain shuts off
>rest of brain just wants sex
>get on hookup sites/apps
>wave my junk and ass at people like a dirty slut and wait for messages
>get hit on and try to decide which guy is the most fuckable
>get annoyed because everyone is an annoying faggot
>watch porn and jerk off
>second I cum, rest of brain turns back on
>overcome with relief that I didn't have actual sex

I'm getting real tired of this shit

I need a new boyfriend, but its nearly impossible for me to put forth any actual effort into getting one unless I'm horny.. and then I just care about how fuckable they are. I don't want another hot but fundamentally fucked up bf like my last one.

How the hell do I function like a normal adult?
>>
my phone stopped working 3 weeks ago and i still haven't made any effort to fix or replace it is that normal
>>
>>7126648
I'm eating a pork pie at quarter to seven. Is that normal. I went to the bathroom earlier. Is that normal.

That's some inane commentary there, chum.

>>7126555
You wave your junk at people? Like, like a pendulum? That's your go-to for picking up guys online? That's something.
>>
>>7126691
I just feel like i'm giving up on my social life completely
I've probably given up on life completely too, i have to really push myself just to do entertainment things (tv/movies/music/books etc)
i just dont know whats going on
>>
>>7127061
Same.

Except life is pretty okay for the time being. And all I do is entertain myself. And I know everything. So pretty much just the social thing.

See a doctor about depression though.
>>
>>7126066
what's the nail polish for?
>>
>7127498
>>7127498
>>7127498
>>7127498

New wave
>>
File: 1388802734420.jpg (61KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1388802734420.jpg
61KB, 475x356px
>>7123409
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.