[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any cute girl need a bf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

Will pay money.
>>
File: plcq2C6.jpg (91KB, 618x891px)
plcq2C6.jpg
91KB, 618x891px
>>7118985
*raises paw*
>>
>>7118991
Anyone but Caraposter
>>
>>7118985
Do you have a di..
>FTM
nvm.
>>
Hey, I'm cute and early in transition. Tbh I would like someone to give me money for some skincare products and maybe some clothes, and I will show them off proudly for you

I'll also give you lots of love and affection, especially if you are a cutie trans boy. I'm pretty cute and have little boobs and big hips for an AMAB, but I'm kind of broke and so I can't really even afford to get our of 100% guymode on my own

Also, I would love for someone to tell me I'm cute and who I can be sweet and kind and supportive for
>>
File: 45334553.png (272KB, 629x581px)
45334553.png
272KB, 629x581px
>>7119002
How do you reconcile being a lesbian and thus not being trutrans?
>>
>>7119024
What do you look like? Gonna need to make up for using "AMAB".
>>
>>7119040
I used AMAB honestly to try to impress you with my sociological awareness, and really because it's kind of a brief. I'm a weird kind of alt-SJW that is aware of all the "proper" terminology and stuff but is too cognitive to think that all the terminology really matters much, and honestly a lot of trans/SJW stuff is really cringey and disagreeable to me

So anyway, for appearance, I'm 5'8 at 135 lbs. I'm not tiny, but I'm not big at all for a trans girl. I have medium length dark brown hair and pretty blue eyes. My belly is pretty flat, and my hips are maybe a little wider than my shoulders. I don't pass, but like I said, I'm 100% boymode right now, and even though I'm 24, people are always skeptical to let me into a bar now. Also, I'm only a few months on hormones, so my cuteness can only go up from here

...pls be my e-bf
>>
File: YEESSSS.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
YEESSSS.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>7119014
Yeah but it's Cal FTM, the rationality he has shown in other threads has really started to turn me on desu.

>>7119040
AND HE KNOWS THAT AMAB/AFAB IS GROSS

HRRNNNGH
>>
>>7119062
I'm alot younger than you though, if thats ok.

>>7119102
H-hi.
>>
>>7118985
Is that you in the pic OP? You're pretty qt ;3
>>
>>7119131
Tbh, don't care, as long as you're sweet and especially if you will buy me things. With hormones, you'll look older than me in no time anyway, and everyone thinks I'm way younger than I am

Also, I've seen your posts before, and you seem pretty cool... so you want to date?
>>
>>7119102
I'm more rational than you, debate me right now
>>
>>7119163
Add me on skype caloos2k
>>
>>7119205
Sent
>>
>>7119040
what's wrong with "AMAB"??
>>
File: 1476387919681.png (158KB, 816x754px) Image search: [Google]
1476387919681.png
158KB, 816x754px
What about a horribly disgusting one?
>>
>>7119222
Lots of people think using "assigned" is stupid rather than just saying "male" or "female." Assigned really is more appropriate for people with physical intersex conditions, as it implies an ambiguity that usually is not there in trans people desu
>>
>>7119229
well there is an ambiguity with trans people, it's just not visible without a brain scan
>>
>>7119237
As with anything, it depends on your metric. In this particular case, I think it's completely fair to use chromosome presence as a metric. Here, XY and XX denote normative states where there is no ambiguity, but variants (XXY, XXX, etc.) make the "AMAB" or "AFAB" labels appropriate.
>>
File: 0eN3IZu.jpg (65KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
0eN3IZu.jpg
65KB, 810x780px
>>7119131
Hey there big guy~ ;3

>>7119170
I really feel no desire to, you seem to understand many of the flaws with AMAB/AFAB terminology so I don't think it's necessary. Besides, I went AFK so you pretty much got the drop on me
>>
>>7119281
id argue it's just as appropriate when applied to any trans person, your gender was incorrectly assigned at birth, so the term still works.
>>
>>7119338
Add me on skype caloos2k :3
>>
>>7119153
lol, this pic makes me sad

poor paw paw :(
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.