[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRANS PRIDE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

Why do other trans people get so defensive and angry when I say I love being trans?
>>
because you aren't trans
>>
>>7117744
Being trans is shit, but there's upsides.
>>
>>7117751

Wrong!

>>7117756

I disagree.
>>
>>7117751
This
>>
Bait thread
Sage, report, hide
>>
>>7117773

You couldn't possibly know.
>>
>>7117744
Because there is no benefit to being trans like there is for being gay.
>>
I wouldn't say I love being trans, I know that if given the chance I would go back and make myself cis female at birth, I know that all the dysphoria and discrimination are torture and really just get in my way. My life would be objectively better if I was a cis woman.

Pride for me is more of a protest, like "in your face" I guess.
>>
I'm not one of the hardcore anti-"trans pride" types, I can see why it's a thing, but at the same time being trans has ruined my life and I'm probably going to kill myself because of it soon enough.
>>
Because being trans is mostly awful and it seems weird to like it
>>
Because trans pride is dumb as fuck. Why be proud of a birth defect? Its like saying I'm proud to have progeria. And the trans community mostly makes me more ashamed to be a tranny.
>>
>>7117829

Why does there need to be a benefit?

I'm not entitled to anything extra. I realize that and I'm okay with it.
>>
>>7118080
There doesn't need to be. Just like there doesn't need to be a benefit to any other birth defect.

But if there's no benefit, there's no reason to be proud of it. Being "okay" with it, as you say, is more rational.
>>
>>7117873

Wouldn't you rather change society instead? If a person tells me I should be something that I'm not, I do not wish to become something else. I wish for people to not hold that opinion.

I can't change myself, but I can change the minds of others. I have faith in humanity.
>>
>>7117887

What about your life has been ruined? Do you not have health? Do you not have intelligence? Just seeing you being able to type a response to me is amazing. You are an amazing being capable of greater things than any other species on Earth. Wasting all of your amazing potential would be the greatest ruin of all.
>>
>>7117943

It may feel weird at first, but if everyone loved being trans, it wouldn't be weird at all, would it?
>>
>>7118118
>What about your life has been ruined?
I'm miserable and I hate myself and my body.
>Do you not have health?
Yeah but I'm miserable and I hate myself and my body and honestly wouldn't mind if I were deathly ill.
>Do you not have intelligence?
I'm actually probably one of the stupidest people you've ever had a conversation with. I can't even keep a retail job that people actually literally suffering from autism and down syndrome could keep.
>Just seeing you being able to type a response to me is amazing.
You're easily impressed
> Wasting all of your amazing potential would be the greatest ruin of all.
Not really. I've been miserable enough I deserve a chance and non-existance and I don't deserve to have to wait for it.
>>
>>7117956

You may still live a long and healthy life while being trans, something a person with Progeria may not have the privilege of experiencing.
>>
For me, the point of trans pride isn't to "love" being trans. It's a medical condition and y'know, it kind of sucks? Dysphoria sucks. Hormones and surgery are expensive and suck. If I could take a pill and wake up a cisman instead of a transman I would.

But I'm still pro Trans Pride -

Because for me, the point of Pride is not "this is a good thing", but "we are good people". Having Trans Pride is like saying, we're here, we exist, we're not all perverts and pedophiles and deviants, we're just people. It's getting the message out there that the act of existing isn't shameful.

With Trans Pride I want to de-stigmatize and normalize a medical condition.
>>
>>7118139

If you love yourself, you will find it easy to love others, who will then love you back. Suddenly, other problems won't seem so problematic anymore.

I believe someone claiming he or she is unintelligent is a sign of greater intelligence. You're young and healthy. I believe you can do great things.
>>
File: 1477286706539.png (358KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1477286706539.png
358KB, 2048x1536px
>>7117744

being trans isn't a fun dress up game. it's one of the most emotionally draining experiences you can. people get angry because they don't want you to trivialize it.
>>
>>7118196
can have*
>>
>>7118189

I agree that we are all good people, and nobody has ever done anything wrong by existing.
>>
>>7118191
>If you love yourself
Well I don't.
>you will find it easy to love others, who will then love you back.
I only have one person who I love, and I don't care about anyone else.
>Suddenly, other problems won't seem so problematic anymore.
That's nice but I doubt it.
>I believe someone claiming he or she is unintelligent is a sign of greater intelligence.
Nah, I'm dumb as bricks, I flunked out of highschool and actually literally can not hold a minimum wage job. I've had five of them and I didn't last longer than two months at any of them. I'm probably mildly retarded.
>I believe you can do great things.
Yeah, I'm gonna kill myself.
>>
>>7118196

It's as fun as I, or anyone else, can make it be. It just takes a little pride. We all can do it, and we will never do it alone, because we will always have each other.
>>
>>7118196
>how dare you enjoy being what you are
>you should resent what you are, like me
Man, trannies are the absolute worst, even to their own...
>>
>>7118228

I care about you, and I think you are very smart.
>>
>>7118288
Go back to tumblr and then kys
>>
File: 1467759622369.jpg (101KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
1467759622369.jpg
101KB, 780x585px
>>7118280
No shit.
Well most MtF faggots i have met and seen so fat almost seem to try to be the "snappy bitchy cunt" stereotype.

Its a weird case of self loathing as well as being entitled.
>>
>>7118228
I like you.
I like people who hate themselves.

I would cuddle you and press my cheek against yours.
<3
>>
>>7117744
Being trans is literally a mental health issue. If you deny it, then you obviously are very unstable. Advertising it like it's something normal and good and making it seem like something just anyone can do is a very very bad idea. There is nothing good about being trans.

But being yourself and loving who you are? That's an important part of life, whether you're trans or not. Whether you decide to transition or stay as you are or whatever, you need to love every part of you.

It's like if you have schizophrenia or whatever. It's not something that you'll go around saying "wow yeah schizophrenia! This is great, this is the best life, you suck!" would be dumb. But being able to live with it and accept it is an important stage of learning to deal with it and make yourself happy
>>
>>7117744
This is how it starts.
The fever, the rage, the feelings of hopelessness that turns good women....cruel.
>>
File: Special.jpg (255KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Special.jpg
255KB, 1200x800px
>>7117744
TRANS-TRENDER ALERT

TRANS-TRENDER ALERT

TRANS-TRENDER ALERT
>>
Can y'all just not be a normal person that doesn't get some dumbass since of pride out of their gender identity without being self-loathing walking piles of trash jfc.
>>
>>7118092
I am someone that has grown up in an area where everyone is supportive and I have never experienced any backlash as coming out as trans. And changing society for everyone to be excepting is nice for the people that transition and makes things easier for them. But never will I be proud of being trans I have accepted the fact that I was born in the wrong body and I will never experience growing up normal, but I am the person who I wanted to be now and Im proud to be a girl.

Trans people can fight for acceptance and Im okay with that, I cheer that on. But don't say you are proud to be trans, because you are not you cant be proud of a mental illness/birth defect but you can learn to live with it.
>>
>>7123141
excepting = accepting
>>
>>7123141
>you cant be proud
Proof?
>>
>>7117744
If you like being trans, you're either a fetishist or a trender and should not be attempting to vocalize your desires.
>>
IDK, I have almost no problem with being trans now that I'm 3/4 of a decade since transition.

I just come here to laugh at anti-trans autism because I can literally go for multiple years in reality without it coming up even once. Kinda like going to /pol/ to laugh at white pride stuff cuz you'd never encounter it in reality.
>>
>>7117744
I think it's strange, would you prefer being trans over cis?

And unless it comes up in conversation or something i see no reason to tell people I like the illusion I'm a real girl.

Or who knows i can't pass yet.
>>
>>7118228
Dude you are awesome and I feel the same way. If you ever want to talk, especially pessimistically, hmu
>>
>>7124596
Or maybe they genuinely like being trans. Why does hating yourself have to be?
>>
File: 1473588500053.png (673KB, 650x921px) Image search: [Google]
1473588500053.png
673KB, 650x921px
>>7117744
Kill yourself.
I'd do anything to make gd go away.
Nothing I do changes it. Hrt was only partially effective. I'm permanently broken psychologically and I've been trying to be a normal person for over a decade and I can't fix it. Everything is too broken and damaged. I just love that I'm going to lose my family. Fuck I'm so proud to have this shitty existence. I'm so glad I pray for death everyday.
>>
Bexcause its objectively shit? Would a paralyzed person be proud of not bering able to do anything an having to be fed by other people?

Why would i be proud of being disfigured? I would be proud of overcoming this condition and finally living as woman. But not for being trans.
>>
>>7125199
This gave me an erection.
>>
>>7125188

It's fine to be trans and not hate yourself. It's not fine to be trans and not hate being trans. Anyone who doesn't hate being trans and claims to be trans isn't really FUCKING TRANS
>>
>>7125312
This 1000%. There's nothing to like about this shit. Your day can be going just fucking fine, but then you'll look in the mirror or something and start feeling fucking terrible, yet again.

>>7125199
>I'm so glad I pray for death everyday.
I'm definitely stealing that line from you.
>>
>>7117744
I think it's a backlash towards mainstream society stigmatizing it so much that it's hard to even come out and seek help for it. If they weren't such assholes to begin with, we wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>7117744
>i love having cancer!
>i love being blind!
>i love being schizophrenic!
>>
>>7117744
because at my counrty it hard to be trans
you get less jobs , the govermant try to take the kids sometimes , we scared to fo to public bathroom.

now while it is brave to accepet and love yourself...

some have it hard and have hard time seeing your view
>>
>>7117744
7/10
Obvious but knowing this board you'll get tons of replies
>>
If you're not a victim, you're their enemy
>>
>>7125312
Where are you getting this information from? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean nobody else can.
>>
>>7117744
In a way my life has gotten better because I was born trans and was able to transition, because now I have female privilege. If I were cis-male I think my life would be more depressing right now.
>>
>>7125427
Maybe OP meant it more along the lines of
> I love being deaf!
Since deaf people have a really solid community and culture? It's a medical condition that definitely changes the way they interact with the world, but doesn't by necessity devalue their life. Many deaf people wouldn't chose to become a hearing person because of this (although many others would).

Hm, maybe blind people feel the same way. I don't know any blind people, though, so I couldn't say.
>>
>>7125199
This, so hard!

I was in such a state too. The only thing that works has been to say fuck it to all that shit and discover that what's due is to hate "normal" people, those worthless obsessive compulsive and oversocialized sub-animals.
>>
File: NowUrAManSon.jpg (134KB, 1024x1371px) Image search: [Google]
NowUrAManSon.jpg
134KB, 1024x1371px
>>7117744
we have a lot of perverts and rapists who suck to share a demographic with
>>
>>7117744
>haveing pride in haveing a mental illness
lad you are the gender you are born as
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.