[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFS works - Skull size doesn't matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11

File: arvie madison skull.jpg (414KB, 1356x1684px) Image search: [Google]
arvie madison skull.jpg
414KB, 1356x1684px
just debunking some bullshit. enjoy girls ~~
>>
>>7117314
>op confirmed to be repressed tranny
yup
>>
>>7117450
lmao I wanted to say the same thing.
>>
>>7117314

I actually didn't believe the"FFS doesn't work" meme before now, but looking at this, I kind of do now. It's exactly like that anon said, small female facial features on a giant male head. Although I suspect her hair style makes her head seem larger than it is, but it's still large.
>>
She would maybe pass for a female alien, I guess
>>
>>7117314
Wow, this is such a bad example of FFS "working", that I have to think it's a false flag.
>>
>>7117314
Im a straight dude and this creature looks the most attractive in the brazil shorts picture

its a shame that most trannies follow the plastic route
>>
>>7117314
bimbos are so disgusting.
>>
lol this perfectly illustrates her point. Look how much wider her face is compared to the female. Her bicondylar width is far beyond the female. And thats DESPITE her having a fairly small head for a male. And its STILL bigger than that female in very obvious ways.

Her face may even be wider than the dude she is next to.

She is turning her head to the side in every pic to make her face come off more femininely. These are natural tricks trannies learn to compensate.
>>
>>7117314
Y'all niggas crazy this person never had ffs they wasted their potential as a cute faggot and became just another bimbo by taking hrt.
>>
>>7117729
agreed, if I can tell you've had work done it just doesn't look right
>>
>>7118637
You can tell she had FFS because of the unnaturally narrow chin.
>>
Post full pic of her and the other twinks.
>>
Kek. This person looked like a fucking ftm before she did ffs.
>>
File: 2-TGirls-Groovin-Amirite.png (726KB, 836x716px) Image search: [Google]
2-TGirls-Groovin-Amirite.png
726KB, 836x716px
I go to clubs occasionally, and so of course I see a lot of girls up close and vice versa. I don't struggle to pass or get hit on.. Yes I've had FFS, but just to prove how terrible y'all are at clocking, here are some cis ladies from candid angles (i.e. no proper pose.)
>>
File: cis-tier-is-a-Meme.png (1MB, 938x800px) Image search: [Google]
cis-tier-is-a-Meme.png
1MB, 938x800px
>>7119230
>TL;DR: Seemingly every person on this site doesn't encounter people face to face

Now back to reality.
>>
>>7119240
As usual you are mistake shape with scale. Lots of women have strong jaws or ugly noses or square faces. None have the scale of a man in terms of bicondylar width, forehead width, cranial vault. There faces are just all together larger doesn't matter if they have masculine features Or not
>>
File: 1395279569697.png (21KB, 176x232px) Image search: [Google]
1395279569697.png
21KB, 176x232px
>>7117314

>mfw OP meant to prevent despair but has only managed to accelerate my suicide
>>
File: bicondrial width aint shit.jpg (16KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
bicondrial width aint shit.jpg
16KB, 250x170px
>>7117314

lmao everyone saying ffs doesn't work due to bicondrial width is almost the same as saying a neovagina isn't a real fucking vagina cuz it doesnt have a reproductive system or some bullshit.

no shit a neovagina isnt the same as a cis-vagina, but it looks like a fucking vagina and is a pretty good replicate.

no shit males have bigger heads, like OP posted that girl's head is big as fuck but she's also drop dead gorgeous and no one would look at her big ass bobblehead and be like "das a man yall".

also NOT all men have BIG heads, picture attached. left male, right female. what now retards?
>>
>>7119956
Don't feel suicidal because of this big-headed freak. This is one of the worst examples of FFS I've ever seen

>>7120529
>like OP posted that girl's head is big as fuck but she's also drop dead gorgeous and no one would look at her big ass bobblehead and be like "das a man yall".

I would. Anyone who has experience with trannies would
>>
File: madison slaying.jpg (120KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
madison slaying.jpg
120KB, 640x640px
>>7120573
love how u only replied to that but not the rest fgt :^)

i rest my case.
>>
>>7120589
I'm not the OP of the skull size thread, the rest of your post seemed fine to me.
>>
my head is 21 1/2 inches at the widest part
did my mum have zika???????
>>
File: smugbrows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
smugbrows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>7120589
looks like a hairless albino monkey who just recently evolved into a human tbqh
>>
>>7120573

>Don't feel suicidal because of this big-headed freak. This is one of the worst examples of FFS I've ever seen

But I have a big head too. The average measurement I get is 24". The biggest was 25", though that probably had something to do with my hair, and my smallest measurement was 23.5", which I'm sure is wrong. Even if 23.5" were my real head circumference, it's still half an inch larger than the largest female skull measurement I've come across.

http://www.refinery29.com/amp/average-head-size
>>
>>7117314
who is she?
>>
>>7120933
Tfw you find out you're well within the female range and the skull size autist was a fucking liar.
>>
>>7117729
>brazil goes 7-1
>chops off own dick because of the tragedy
>true hue patriot
>>
>>7121110
First of all, how does that make her a liar? Second of all there are more dimensions to the skull than circumference at the forehead. That is ONE SINGLE measurement. You can have a relatively skinny circumference and still have a tall as fuck cranial vault and a big bicondylar distance both of which will make you look man man man
>>
>>7120612
Against its good for this measurement to be small but it doesn't tell the whole story there are other elements to skulls and if you are only in range for a single element well you will look quite manly
>>
>>7120529
Uh in your picture the bicondylar width is quite a bit larger in the male than the female. The cranial vault bulges out at the sides much moreso than the female as well.

These things do show up on peoples faces. The skull determines how the face is perceived
>>
>>7120589

Should have gotten a zygoma shave desu
>>
>>7121293
No she needs zygoma osteotomy and repositioning. Shaving is too conservative.
>>
File: yallmad.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
yallmad.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>7120642
still slaying these ugly ass cissies lmao. yall stay mad.
>>
>>7120933
wtf i just measured and mine is 22" does that mean that i am well within the fem range albeit having a little big head compared to your average woman?
>>
>>7117314
>same angle every time
>>
>>7120933
>my face when 22.8 inches
>all those women have smaller sizes and still complaining.

Life suck so much.
>>
>surgery

How shallow. Wait, its natural
>>
>>7121200
Because he said that everyone had huge male skulls, and nobody could pass because of it, and it made FFS obsolete.

Face height is somewhat legitimate, but there are women with horse faces.
>>
>>7121434
>>7120529
Dude, her head is as big as the other girls.
>>
>>7121434
I just noticed that they all look trans in that picture, particularly the one on the left. I'm confused now.
>>
>>7120933
I'm a cis female and my head circumference is 23". My hair is short so it isn't in the way. My mom's head is fairly smaller than mine. I don't think the difference is that striking.
>>
>>7117314
>already on a female sized body
>>
>>7121892
i died from irony
>>
>>7117314
do people actually think she look good?
she look some shallow boring generic bitch.
at least she was cute in boy mode
>>
File: Tt30pOk.jpg (22KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
Tt30pOk.jpg
22KB, 446x362px
>>7117314
>girls
>implying only MtFs care about skull size

FOREVER
A
HEADLET
>>
>>7122016
they're prob all ladyboys
>>
>>7121950
No she said the majority. Not "everyone "
>>
>>7119859
A small face with masculine features is more manly than a larger face with feminine features. A large head-to-body ratio is a childlike feature that makes the brain think about children and babies. Really the point you are making is working against you in this respect.
>>
>>7123182
that only works if the body is small. It looks weird when the body is large.
>>
>>7123401
It certainly doesn't look manly, just different from average. Women use all kinds of makeup to make their faces look more childlike, this is the same effect.
>>
>tfw head circumference is 26.5 inches around the temples with my hair scraped out of the way
>>
>>7123182
This is completely wrong. If a small manly face is just as obvious as a large manly face except that if you ask any random person "which guy looks more masculine " they will always say the guy with the larger face.

Secondly and this is the MOST important point, for a small masculine skull ffs can actually work because you can erase that edges and bossing and things like that to make the face feminine. Ffs does almost nothing to fix dimensional issues
>>
>>7123609
>If you ask a random person which one looks manlier, they'll say the larger face
If you have any evidence for that, I'm willing to hear it. There is already the biological precedent that I mentioned, so unless you can do better than "no cause I said so" then you don't really have much ground to stand on.
>>
>>7123626
There are studies that show head size is extremely correlated to female attraction to men. Females are attracted to masculinity.

And even intuitively big=masculine petite= feminine.

I think you are just a mtf with a big head and you are desperate to deny the truth
>>
>>7123644
bi cis dude, my dude. I just call bullshit when I see it, and I think that a slightly larger head in proportion to your body isn't going to get you clocked like posters here imply it will. If anything I do think it lends itself to a more childlike aesthetic, especially in combination with all of the other things women do to make themselves childlike(erasing wrinkles, highlighting eyes to make them larger, etc)
>>
>>7123663
It doesn't matter what proportion to the body it is. Why don't you understand this. Head to body proportion isn't nearly as important as simple size of the head
>>
>>7123663
Large eyes aren't feminine. Most males have larger eyes than females because they are larger orbital sockets because they have bigger skulls. Huge eyes are a male trait.

Make up is not to make eyes bigger its purpose is to draw the viewer to the eye. To highlight it. Not make it "larger "
>>
>>7123674
Disagree on that, and I'll restate that simple size of the head is not important in and of itself. I'll buy that women found men with larger heads more attractive, but it doesn't change my position on head size with women. You can keep saying the same thing again, you can tell me something new, or we can agree to disagree here.
>>
>>7123687
large eyes are childlike, which is seen as cute and weak, as they remind us of infants and children. that is the opposite of masculine.
>>
>>7123696
Just look around you at make and female faces. Males have larger eyes by pure size.
>>7123690

This is fact. Not theory
>>
>>7123690
It's simple sexual dimorphism. Larger heads are a trait of males. Wider shoulders are a trait of males. Saying trannies can pass with large heads is like saying trannies with 20 inch shoulders can pass or are 6'4" can pass
>>
>>7122335
Wait thats the same person? Lmao yeah the boy mode pic is p qt and Im not even into guys. He completely fucked himself up with plastic surgery if they are all the same person.
>>
>>7123696
Males only SEEM to have smaller eyes because they proportionally have a TON more bone around them laterally vertically and anteriorly
>>
>>7123707
large eyes in proportion to head size is a juvenile trait, and is associated with cuteness. Is cuteness associated with masculinity or femininity?
>>
>>7123731
In proportion to head size is the key word. A giant head will often have giant eyes and in that case none of it is good for passing

Expanded orbital sockets is a male trait. Females have smaller orbital sockets and thus smaller appearing eyes than males
>>
File: How-to-Highlight-Eyes.jpg (41KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
How-to-Highlight-Eyes.jpg
41KB, 640x550px
>>7123754
If you look back at the original post here >>7123663 I said that using makeup to highlight eyes and make them look larger. See in pic related, how the first image in the upper-left looks beadier with more negative space around it, and in the final image, the eye really pops and the eyebrow is connected in the visual field because of the highlighting. Eye makeup makes the eyes look larger and more interesting, drawing the view to them.

Furthermore, the older you get, the less your body is made up of your head. The larger your head is in proportion to your body, the more childlike you look. The more childlike you look, the cuter you look. The cuter you look, the more feminine you look.
Not that any of that matters because it doesn't make a huge difference to begin with.
>>
>>7123804
Well large eyes are prettier and infantile yes you are right. I never denied that. But a male can have very large eyes and they are out of scale with females and this is prohibitive to passing.

Just look at a female and male skull the male has larger eye sockets
>>
>>7123804
Large adult heads are Not childlike they are masculine!!!
>>
>>7117314
You are stupid and delusional if you think you can disprove a simple scientific fact. Male skulls expand in three dimensions: height, width, depth. The features, the dental arches, the facial planes all expand. All these differences can be picked on immediately by a casual observer. You do noy need a spreading caliper to measure the various landmarks to confirm this simple fact. And that is why trannies look uncanny and unpassable even after 3 rounds of FFS. Most of them are so stupid that they get surgeries and surgeries and surgeries on the SAME part of the face (nose, lips, jaw) without realizing that the expansion of the skull is the real problem. Now, if you are very lucky and you won the genetic lottery and your skyll measurements (NOTICE PLURAL, MEASUREMENTS) are 1 standard deviation from female, you can pass, but, realistically, only a very small percentage of tranny are that lucky and if they are that lucky they are stupid to get the wrong surgeries. And you posted those pictures of alien looking trannies to prove FFS works, stupid
>>
>>7120612
>>7120933
>>7121892
you are mistaken. There is NOT a single measurement. the skull is expanded in length, width, depth? So, never go by head circumference alone. A man and a woman might have the same head circumference but it is distributed differently and also, the man will have a taller, wider, deeper and more projected face. The man will have a much taller cranial vault and that is not accounted for from the head circumference. It looks like I am speaking to a bunch of idiots, jesus christ.
>>
>>7124245
You keep telling those retarded things for like 2 months now. Can you post some actual examples?
>>
I do not understand how you could possibly say that skull size doesn't matter and yet you refuse to google search any respectable academic article of forensic anthropology and sexual dimorphism. People here are speaking out of their ass. A large head is a childlike and feminine feature? Yeah, right. Look at Jay Lano or Kris Humphries and tell me they are childlike.

There are thousands of urban myths in the tranny community and lot of misinformation stemming from ignorance, delusion and psychosis. One of the things that trannies say, and tranny doctors say to, is "women have wide, nice cheekbones". I want to puke when I hear/read that. Again, look up cheekbone size in relation to sex dimorphism.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/45784413/Face_of_a_fighter_Bizygomatic_width_as_a20160519-25710-1crxpny.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ56TQJRTWSMTNPEA&Expires=1477598021&Signature=wB3XnVBYS7U56J1h224INgYY1d4%3D&response-content-disposition=inline%3B%20filename%3DFace_of_a_fighter_Bizygomatic_width_as_a.pdf

If you take someone like Sophia Loren, she might appear to have wide cheekbones, however, 1) her overall head is still infinitely smaller than a man's skull and 2) her bizygomatic width is still lot smaller than males.

It is NOT a single trait or a single landmark that causes the clocking. If your bicondylar width is off but the rest of your skull is feminine, you could get away with it. But, when it is your bicondylar width, your bizygomatic width, the morphological face height and many other measurements, you are doomed.

You are not proving shit posting the pics of the stupid tranny with her head always tilted down.

Lastly, male eyes are larger than females and very large eyes look uncanny, disturbing and masculine. All of the trannies I know in person have large ocular globes (eyeballs) that look strange in reality.
>>
>>7123721
"when i grow up i wanna be a paris hilton look a like"
>>
>>7122447
Its ok bro a smaller heads just makes your muscles look bigger and your shoulders broader in comparison
>>
>>7122447
Lol ftm dysphoria is so cute for some reason. Poor baby
>>
>>7124514

A large head relative to the body is childlike in theory. Large headed men have a larger body to go with their larger skull. Trannies seem to miss this.
>>
>>7125227
So basically anyone who's not a hon can ignore this thread right? Because if you have a "larger body" than the average cis girl, you are already fucking screwed, and "skull size" is just one of many reasons you can't pass.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-27-17-32-04.png (975KB, 1067x931px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-27-17-32-04.png
975KB, 1067x931px
>>
>>7125242
Not really. You are missing the fact that the range for "not him" is very small. And even very short men can have huge heads compared to females.

They are just saying it's more common to have a bigger head the taller you are. But it is not a rule or a fact or a particularly strong trend. And all it means is that tall males are even worse off. It doesn't imply that short males pass
>>
>>7125266
This side by side comparison illustrates everything perfectly
>>
>>7125273
I am a short male to female transsexual and my head is huge. My body is petite but my skull is huge and that is what clocks me
>>
>>7125227
No it's not child like.

A large head looks uncanny and weird.
We compare sizes to objects when we see people in real life, to determine their size.

A walking bobble head wouldn't look "child like", it'd look diseased or disfigured.

>>7124514
You're talking as if every man had a head twice as large as a female.
That's not the reality.

Yes, some will have a head outside of the possible female range... Just like some will have a body so large that it's completely outside of female ranges. Or have such a tall chin that even chin reduction won't make it look normal, etc.

There are still those who are within female ranges, despite being born male.
>>
>>7125266
I'm taking 3D CT scan next week (whole skull) Now I really wonder what result I'll get
>>
>>7126697
Anthropological studies show like 90+% have multiple parameters outside female average range. And female average range takes into account female outliers. The "big headed women " are already taken into account with such statistics
>>
>>7126788
"big headed women" are not within the female average range, since they are outlines.

There's only a 15% size difference, and so there's a lot of overlap.

Even if there are differences in the "parameters", it's differences that you can only find if you find a clean skull, or have printed a 3d model from a scan.

You're delusional.
My guess is that you have a ginormous head, and now you're mad that you'll never pass, so you starting pretend like everyone suffers from ginormous head syndrome like you.

I was actually really insecure about my head being too small, so I wanted a bigger head.
>>
Her head looks weird because her chin is as wide as a pencil eraser, but she still passes 100%. If you seriously think she looks manly, then you're the deluded one.
>>
>>7126697

Actually thats a good point, a child's large head is only childlike on a child's body, on an adult it just gets read as a bobble head.

>>7126841

It's all about proportions. For a given height and hip size men will have broader shoulders and a larger skull. So the man's skull is actually larger relative to their hips. This is the problem, a larger skull makes shoulders look narrower but also makes hips look narrower too!

So in theory a tranny should try to make their skull and shoulders appear smaller while making their hips appear larger.

So this would also mean that starting HRT during puberty is extra critical, as the skull is still developing.
>>
http://www.refinery29.com/average-head-size

Anyone read the comments? A few women have reported having a huge head circumference(24"). Yes yes I know cranial vault etc.

So what the difference between a 24" male and female skull be? I'm guessing the female one would be more spherical and the male one more squarish? As a 24" headed cismale a squared off look with a prominent cranial vault describes me perfectly. On the otherhand my eyes, nose and mouth are quite close together for a large male skull and I have a short oval chin instead of a lantern jaw, so i look kinda neotenous, yet I've been given a thick nose and neanderthal brow to balance it out. A mix of masculine and feminine like alot of guys. I've also seen bald guys with very spherical looking skulls too. Theoretically some trannies should be able to roll enough femme traits to pass with HRT.
>>
>>7117314
>dat middle pic
fucking humongous bobble head, don't know if i'd clock as trans but i'd sure as fuck think it was an alien
>>
>>7127334
I think females have more volume at the back of the head, rather than at the sides.
>>
>>7127334
Female have more volume distributed in the anterior/posterior direction. Males have more distributed on the sides, laterally, leading to thicker/wider faces from a frontal view.
>>
>>7127334
You lack understanding because you think head circumference is the only measurement that matters when all it is is a correlator. Other measurements matter just as much if not more. Like cranial vault and bicondylar distance.
>>
>>7126925
Her head looks weird cause its very wide. As wide as most guys. Hence uncanny when presented as female
>>
>>7126841
No. Because female outliers are INCLUDED in the average distribution. Female outliers will be 1 standard deviation from the average. Only 1 standard deviation.

Males will be 2 or even 3 standard deviations from average. This is a huge difference.

I am not delusional. Enjoy not passing you idiot. You will be one of many (95%+).

Haha your head isn't small. Its very large compared to females you idiot. In many dimensions I am sure.

You dont need a "ginormous head" you stupid moron. Unless you consider a "ginormous head" to be what 95% of males have.

Next to women I am sure your head is either taller, wider, or more likely both! Not to mention heavier looking due to pure additional mass of bone
>>
anyone know what is female range of bicondylar distance?

I got 9.78 cm from my CT scan
>>
>>7117314
>>7117314
>>7117314

Skullsize matters.

Part of female beauty is having a head that is larger than your waist, but still small overall (so, having a smaller waist compared to a small head)

But it's REALLY not THAT that important. It's just one minor feature of beauty... It also matters to have a dainty jaw but that's not everything.
>>
>>7128858
> Female outliers will be 1 standard deviation from the average. Only 1 standard deviation.

That's not how statistics work

1/6 or so of females will be one standard deviation OR ABOVE

2.5% of females will be two standard deviations or above

0.05% of females will be three standard deviations or above
>>
>>7128858
Female outlines are 3 standard deviations, or at least 2.
The 2SD women still exist, you dumbo.

With the following numbers
>1 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 8
You get an average of 4.7, which would mean that the actual mean person would be considered to have a smaller than average person.
You'd think the average person has a 3, and it'd be about the size you'd see most often... But the extreme outliner skews the average by a lot.

My circumference is less than 22inch.
And my width is less than 5.5inch.
Which isn't really that small, what got me worked up was seeing how all these other mtfs with better head/shoulder ratio than me, still had really broad shoulders.
>>
what a waste of a beautiful Brazilian boy.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.