[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old longhaired bisex - myth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: stažený soubor (1).jpg (8KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
stažený soubor (1).jpg
8KB, 285x177px
I really like men with long hair, especially older men. No MtFs, just men.
Why is it too hard to find older (30-50) long haired bisexual? Me - passable FtM, 19yo from western europe. I would not mind it if I was rejected or st, but they seem not to even exist here, nor gays.
What about your countries?
Your opinion? etc.
>>
>>7117237
I like anything with long hair and have long hair myself but yeah it's painfully rare.
Your best bet for young men is metalheads (with the obvious drawbacks that implies). For older men, the logical sucession is biker-types. I gotta say most of the time, their hair is kind of fine (brushed, not disgusting) but it lacks lustre because they spent their youth drinking and smoking and having little sleep.
Thank fully young people with great long hair that aren't metalheads exist even if they're uncommon. No luck for older ones though.
Cunt is france. Am cis men.
>>
>>7117261
What's wrong with metalheads? I mean OP opened with a pic of Gaahl.
>>
>>7118682
Not much I like some metal myself and I have long hair so I guess I'm kind of one?
The point is it's annoying when it's the only group having long hair. It makes it some kind of distinctive mark.
Boys with long hair will be nothing more than "a metalhead". And then say goodbye to anyone with prejudice against them.
>>
Actually, metalheads are great, but there is even smaller chance to meet someone gay/bisex, in already not the biggest group (metalheads)
>>
>>7117237
US here. I was a long-haired, 35 year old bisexual until two weeks ago.
>>
>>7117237
i'm a 19 year old ftm with long hair but im a metalhead so
>>
>>7125590
as long as you're gay
the problem with metalheads is most of them are straight
>>
>>7117237
>stažený soubor (1).jpg

Odkiaľ z CZ si? A je to stredná, nie západná európa.
>>
>>7117237
As a long-haired 30YO male?

By the time you hit 30, you get really fucking choosy about personality. Teenagers are just annoying and you can't identify with them at all, especially with today's ugly, ugly fashions.
>>
>>7118719
>Boys with long hair will be nothing more than "a metalhead". And then say goodbye to anyone with prejudice against them.
Because we don't have time for anyone who is prejudiced against metal. If you're against the thing we love the most, then you're not even considered.

>>7127168
Most of the metalheads I know tend towards being bi.

>>7117237
Define 'western europe'.
>>
>>7117237
>implying every "man" doesn't just wear a faggy manbun nowadays
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.