[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsure about sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: qt314s.jpg (686KB, 715x970px) Image search: [Google]
qt314s.jpg
686KB, 715x970px
I think I'm a lesbian in denial. Well, I'm not sure.
I have only had relationships with guys and I have to say that the thought of cute girls exites me more. But yet, when it comes to the fucking and starts out that I receive oral or get fingered it doesn't take long and I have a craving for cock deep inside me because it feels so good.

So, I think I want to have a romantic relationship with a girl with kissing and handholding and a bit lewd. And also the female body is way more attractive. But when I'm really turned on I want to feel dick and see abs and more male stuff.
Am I just really dense? Am I just bi and somewhere on the kinsey scale? I'm very confused.
I never went through that teenage sexual exploration phase. I was a virgin for a long time and only shlicked to tentacle hentai. Have had two bfs since then and recently broke up both times because I realized I didn't really love them. Only liked on a deep friendship level and craved their dick.

Also I'm 23 already, I thought you figure that shit out before. Or is it something that evolves with time?
I'm confused, please give advice.
>>
I don't know if that's important but I never had something with a girl, not even kissing when fooling around or something.
And I don't know if I had a crush on a girl I met IRL. There are a few that I think are very good looking and I sometimes try to imagine what their cute tits look like. But it's never full blown scenarios on how we kiss or sleep with each other. Unlike when I dream about guys.
But yet, those are mostly sexual and I seem to be unable to actually love guys?
>>
>>7115401
>I think I'm a lesbian in denial
>etc etc etc
>tl;dr
just fuck one and see if its good
[spoiler]t.someone with experience with this[/spoiler]
>>
Strapons are a thing. You definitely seem like you're bi, but who cares, fuck who you want to fuck, no way to know if you like being with girls till you try.
>>
>>7115420
This

Doesn't matter what you call yourself, people are fucking obsessed with definitions right now. You're not dense, just confused into thinking definitions are more important than they are. It's completely understandable.
>>
Thank you for the responses. I actually feel a bit more sorted out. Welp, time to try to get GF I suppose.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.