[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like latinos /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: S1E6_Star_and_Marco_surprised.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S1E6_Star_and_Marco_surprised.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Do you like latinos /lgbt/?
>>
No, sometimes I guess
>>
I don't really have any racial preferences as long as we can speak the same language
>>
>>7115242
If by Latino you mean Marco, then yes, I want to stick my dick inside him.
>>
I have great respect for the LatiƱo people and find them to be among the most tolerant of sexual diversity.
>>
No, Latinos talk so much shit. I end up wanting to count punt the women and punch the men in the face.
Comp as deiz go fuck yourself en Espanol
>>
I am Latino and yes
>>
>>7115283
O RLY? machismo rules Mexico & women are expected to be feminine. Not LGBT friendly.

You're referring to more Europeanized parts of Latin America like Argentina is LGBT friendly.

In El Salvador or Brazil, gangs roam the streets looking for openly gay/trans people to kill.
>>
>>7115242
Europeans, latinos, natives, asians, SOME types of black guys...
For me it's more important that the person has a fir body, a long hair and a smooth skin. Too bad this type of guy is never of asian ethnicity.
>>
>>7115481
As a Latino I agree

Of course lgbt latino expats are the complete opposite of this and are the sweetest people ever
>>
Yes. :3

I often have fantasies of hot Latino guys.
>>
>>7115288
Vete a la verga pendejo
>>7115481
What's wrong with machismo????
>>7115242
Yea lol, wish there were more Mexican trans girls tho :/
>>
>>7115242
Yes my dick doesn't discriminate across racial lines. So I like latinos, but they tend to not like me.
>>
Very, very rarely. Most likely no.
>>
File: 321.jpg (27KB, 600x321px) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
27KB, 600x321px
>>7115242
i like latinas
>>
>tfw no colombian daddy bf
>>
Brazilians(some), Colombians, Chileans, amd Argies are fine, all others are niggers, esp Mexicans
>>
File: Latinos you say.jpg (32KB, 781x350px) Image search: [Google]
Latinos you say.jpg
32KB, 781x350px
>>7115242
>>
>>7115283

lollolololol
most of South America is Saudi Arabian tier fag hate
>>
>>7115242
one of my ex gfs was latina. She was cool, but didnt like seafood which seems oddly common among lgbt latinas in america. Mostly she was just a nerd though, like the other latinas I have flirted or hooked up with.
>>
>>7115242
Not really. They're hot as fuck, sure, but otherwise they're borderline unbearable. The women are like Slavic women but even worse (and I can't understand them unlike Slavic women) so if I wanted to deal with that I'd go back home and find a qt there. The man are annoying, self centered and weirdly racist.

At least in the US I've actually seen the phenomena of latinos that expect everyone to speak fucking Spanish in America. They're the people that talk about how Spanish is the future of America or white people are literally the devil.

It's weird, never thought I'd see racist sub humans.
>>
>>7115275
this.
Marco a qt
>>
>>7118209
Where do you see this? I live in a predominantly black and hispanic area and this is not a thing as far as I know.

Most of the latinos I know are really trying or want to try to learn english and treat white people like they're royalty because in hispanic culture white skin usually means you're better off.
>>
>>7118209
>racist subhumans
alt-fag detected. shouldn't you be sucking Milo's Jew cock?
>>
>>7118476
This

latinos are made to kiss whiteboi's hands and massage their feet
>>
>>7115317
Thisssss
>>
>>7115242
There is nothing better than a tall, hairy-chested, latino top with a big, thick, uncut cock.
>>
So long as they look and act white enough, I'm fine with them. Mestizo twinks are cuties.
>>
Brazilians argies Columbians are really where its at in terms of men.
>>
>>7119064
Omg yes.
>>
>>7119064
Apparently I act too white for friends and family lol
>>
>>7121266
Same here. I can't even speak Spanish.
>>
>>7121513
Samezies
Kinda sucks because my family is kinda old fashioned and conservative
I dyed my hair once and was basically disowned
>>
>>7121521
I feel I lucked out in that respect. My father is a hardcore asshole so our contact with relatives back in latin america was minimal. I don't lament that fact either because, from what I've seen, most of my relatives are retarded.

I've been back to Nicaragua once and I'd pay money never to go back, lol.
>>
>>7115481
Argentina is full of conservative parents who make their children hate the LGBT community, obviously not all of them are like that, but homophobia is abundant here.
>>
>>7115242
Latino here, I really don't care what race desu, if they are cute they are cute.
>>
>>7126655
Wtf did my tho turn into the word desu?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-26-12-00-45.png (575KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-26-12-00-45.png
575KB, 720x1280px
I want to interbreed with a latinoboi
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (52KB, 803x920px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
52KB, 803x920px
dude on the left is my husbando tbqh
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-23-23-43-36.png (715KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-23-23-43-36.png
715KB, 720x1280px
>Trump wants to deport this
I want to fuck this
>>
>>7118746
I'm latino and this made me hard.

I'll kiss whatever body part you want me to whiteboi.
>>
You know the title of this has me wondering. In all honesty it would be best if only Whites where homosexual . I mean after all they did invent it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-15-11-20-13.jpg (635KB, 758x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-15-11-20-13.jpg
635KB, 758x1450px
>>7115242
I'm a self-hating Castizo with an almost tsundere stance towards Latinos.

And Marco is a cute
>>
>>7126750
>tfw latino and my boyfriend is white

P-please don't break us up.
>>
>>7126681
Is that an eyebrow or did he grow a second hair?
>>
>>7126620
I never ran into any problems, all my friends are okay with me liking dick and my dad (only one who knows in my family) has been really supportive.
Reason I'm not out to the rest, particularly uncles and grandparents, is because they fit that description pretty well. Worst of all is they're the kind of people that would hate you for it but never tell you.

I mean we're a society full of liars and cheaters. We value someone that can get away with something instead of taking responsibility and admitting a mistake, or someone who cheats his way up instead of someone who works hard when there's a better, low-effort solution (that will end up causing problems in the future). That shitty mentality is what holds us back as a country. Viveza criolla was a mistake.

So the problem isn't so much getting beaten up on the streets for being gay (at least not in major cities), but people that are "totally okay with it" talking shit behind your back, blacklisting you or denying you professional opportunities.
>>
>>7126668
"desu" is just the /lgbt/ way to say "tho"
>>
>>7127702
You say you never ran into any problems then you go on to say your family would hate you if you came out
>>
>>7127720
>my uncles would not genuinely approve of me being gay
>I don't feel the need to tell my uncles who I'm having sex with
>don't tell them
>therefore no problems
>>
I hate spics of all kinds more than anyone else. Brazilians especially the fucking subhuman monkeys
>>
>>7115242
Well, im from Argentina So.....
No.
>>
>>7127702
For me it was much worse because my family is made up of Spaniards and Nazi Germans, where they all live at least 80 years and are extremely conservative. For example, when my brother was eight years old he began to doubt his sexuality, so our parents sent him to the church to be ''cured'' and when he come out as bisexual at the age of 15 our mother said that she preferred to be dead instead of seeing him with another guy.
>>
>>7115242

latino twinks best twinks
>>
>>7127720
Welcome to Latino culture
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.