[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is why FFS fails

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: ffsfail.jpg (202KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ffsfail.jpg
202KB, 1200x1600px
the scale, the damned scale
>>
True. Scale matters more than shape by far.

Head size is sexually dimorphic
>>
I wanna say something to stupid trannies who say that hands are what clock us the most. You are misinformed and naïve. Man hands is just one of the many urban myths among transsexuals. I was at a kick boxing class one day amd there was a tranny and everybody was clocking her. She had boxing gloves on and everyone in the room was laughing at her for being a man. She was asian, she was short she was small yet her head was huge. You are stupid if you think that cranium and skull is not dimorphic. In fact, skull is the most dimorphic thing. That is why trannies don't pass even after having several rounds of FFS. I know so many trannies who look like King Kong and think they are stealth. Nobody is talking about being modelesque, you idiot. Truth is that trannies have mental illness and a distprted perception of reality: they think they are stealth even when anyone can see they are men. You are stupid and repulsively misinformed if you claim that the skull is not dimorphic. Another myth among transsexuals is that shoulders are the first giveaway. Not true. While shoulders do play a role, what clocks trannies (aside from the head) is short legs long torso. Trannies have midget proportions even when they are super tall
>>
File: beetlejuice-shrunken-heads.jpg (133KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
beetlejuice-shrunken-heads.jpg
133KB, 500x293px
>mfw ftm

still feels bad desu

skull swap operation when
>>
>>7114389
Why do you keep on about this shit. Aren't you tired of yelling about skull sizes yet?
And everyone in thw rolm laughing at get? Did this actually happen or are you just being a bitch?
>>
>>7114389
>thai posting
>>
>>7114324
>>7114389
wtf i hate being a tranny now
>>
What is the average skull size for a cis woman? I am finding oddly conflicting results online, it seems to scale by height.
>>
File: 1282420339467.jpg (213KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1282420339467.jpg
213KB, 850x637px
But true-trans MtFs have female brain and thus female skull size. Anyone who has a large head is just a 'transbian' fetishist.
>>
>>7114324
>>7114389

I love reading this sort of shit, and looking at unpassable "early transitioners" and making fun of them

such a powerful, double edged, thorny sword
>>
>>7114497
Dis girl.. I mean guy.. Get it. You are absolutely correct that tiny headed ftm will struggl to pass men. Ask youself how many ftms you have seen that have big square tall wide faces of men
>>
>>7114324
It's hilarious to me that you took the time to not only draw, but also write the same exact words that you usually shitpost on here.

You are so assmad about FFS or trannyism that you took time to make this thread, pic and all.

You're a waste of human potential.
>>
File: normies get out reeeeeee.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
normies get out reeeeeee.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>7115814
This.

You're hereby admonished, OP.
Get him out of here. Out out out!
>>
File: nnnh so feminine.jpg (205KB, 897x1300px) Image search: [Google]
nnnh so feminine.jpg
205KB, 897x1300px
>>7114324
small heads look masculine. OP is literally an idiot.
>>
>>7116007
Do you have evidence of this or are you just a literal retard that wants to obfuscate the reasons that trans people dont pass ?

You do realize wishing for "large heads are feminine " to be true won't make it true yes? And People outside in the real world will not react based off your fantasy yes .?
>>
>>7115814
What is wrong with talking about actual reason for not passing. How is that less validate than most of the junk threads around here. This thread is more valuable than all the stupid tranny threads on this board but none of yall can see that
>>
>>7116567
Somehow I doubt this is the "real reason" why they don't pass. If you don't pass, there are already a million other reasons why, and if you pass perfectly, two more centimeters of skull circumference isn't going to change that.
>>
File: arvie madison skull.jpg (414KB, 1356x1684px) Image search: [Google]
arvie madison skull.jpg
414KB, 1356x1684px
>>7114324
bye OP u just got rekt :3
>>
>>7116560
You are so fucking mentally ill. Stop making these threads
>>
>tfw you see some headlet and instantly clock her as a gender traitor trying to steal male privilege and oppress women
>>
>>7116592

wow, you couldn't be more wrong. It is not only one the head circumference that 2 centimeters are distributed, it's the whole skull that expands in width, height, depth. A single millimiter on a human face can make a huge difference (that is why when they do nose jobs, they just take off millimiters and you see an incredible improvement). 2 cm on a skull make a difference from someone normal to someone craniomegalic. You are ridiculously ignorant. 2cm on a human skull is an abysmal difference.
>>
>>7116007
this picture is photoshopped and doesn't prove shit you stupid piece of shit. Fuck you for trying to divert the attention from the real problems.
>>
>>7115814
it is not hilarious and we are different people posting about how dimorphic the skull is. You are a delusional disgusting autogynephil son of a whoring slut cocksucker. It is not hilarious since trannies ALL THE TIME SAY THAT THERE IS ANGELINA JOLIE WHO HAS A BIG SQUARE FACE AND, THEREFORE, TRANNIES CAN GET AWAY WITH CROMAGNON SKULLS.
>>
>>7116999
>Anonymous 10/25/16(Tue)23:12:27 No.7116592▶>>7117256
>>>7116567
>Somehow I doubt this is the "real reason" why they don't pass. If you don't pass, there are already a million other reasons why, and if you pass perfectly, two more centimeters of skull circumference isn't going to change that.
>>
>>7116999
you are so fucking stupid. Read any respectable study of forensic antrhopology and you will see that the skull is the most dimorphic part of the body. I SWEAR TO GOD THESE HORRIFIC AUTOGYNEPHILES WHO ARE TRYING TO CREATE CONFUSION AND TO OBFUSCATE THE REASONS WHY TRANNIES DON'T PASS SHOULD DIE WITH THE WORST IMAGINABLE CANCER
>>
>>7116999
what do you want to prove, stupid idiot, the pictures were not taken at the same distance from the camera, you freak. How could you possibly compare the picture of a fag with the picture of a tranny who are not at the same distance from the lenses? You fucking idiot. I hope you die with cancer.
>>
>>7114570
you are mistaken. There is NOT a single measurement. How many times do I have to say that the skull is expanded in length, width, depth? So, never go by head circumference alone. A man and a woman might have the same head circumference but it is distributed differently and also, the man will have a taller, wider, deeper and more projected face. The man will have a much taller cranial vault and that is not accounted for from the head circumference. It looks like I am speaking to a bunch of idiots, jesus christ.
>>
>>7114513
it is not the same person posting, stupid, we are different persons who realized who fucked up trannies are
>>
>>7114513
this happened, trust and believe. You will still have a man's face after FFS. Everything expanded. Stupid.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.