[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1477370323815.png (290KB, 590x548px) Image search: [Google]
1477370323815.png
290KB, 590x548px
Hey there /lgbt/ so I was talking with this trans dude and he said that it's a good thing that my military pays for surgery to change genders. I bitched him out but it made me think. Why is my military paying for people who are fucked in the head and confused how their body works both allowed in the military and getting their surgeries paid for. Shouldn't that be their job to pay for it?
>>
>>7113275
If they're getting medical care through the military, that is their job to pay for it just like the other people in the military who require medical care. Also "fucked in the head and confused" isn't exactly a medical diagnosis, so it's little wonder why you're not in charge of who gets what treatment and why.
>>
>>7113275
Recruitment problems. Same reason they allow gays to serve openly now.

There just aren't enough suckers to go and die for Israel these days, so they have been forced to cast a wider and wider net. I wouldn't be shocked if veterans benefits started increasing or if they started lowering recruitment standards just to fill the gap.
>>
>>7113275
Because the US medical system sucks and that's why all your movies have a plot
>>
>>7113275
They pay for uneducated morons to go to college, why not pay for trans people to transition? Worst case scenario it's not any bigger of a waste
>>
>>7113312
Frivolous military spending. Why am I paying tax dollars so some confused shit with a hormone imbalance and a diagnosable mental disorder who also has a higher risk of offing them self can get their dick cut off or have a rotting dick sown on?
>>7113970
I gladly pay taxes so some who is uneducated can get an education. Why shouldn't we try and have more educated people?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.