[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons do you think this person is trans? If so/not then why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1477354579441.png (716KB, 768x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1477354579441.png
716KB, 768x1108px
Anons do you think this person is trans?

If so/not then why?
>>
You wouldn't be posting it if they weren't. That said, I definitely would assume she's cis if I saw her.
>>
>>7110784
I'm posting because I'm not sure and some people just heedlessly say 'woman' without any thought to possible later embarrassments
>>
>>7110779
I'd say yes, but I've been around so many transwomen. Her being so close to the camera also makes the face look bigger.
>>
>>7110779
Tranny because of the forehead. But that's all that really jumps out at me
>>
>>7110837
>>7110826
>>7110784
Ah apparently her boyfriend identifies as a straight male, that should say enough

Maybe

This all used to be a lot more simple
>>
totally no jaw, no adams apple
why do you have a doubt?
>>
>>7110846
>>7110803
If you're worried about misgendering somebody that looks like this and have to post here you have to loosen up, lol. Nobody that looks like that doesn't want to be seen as a woman, worst that could happen is they're non-binary but I'd assume if they were they'd be so used to it they wouldn't care much.
>>
>>7110926
My main issue is diving in and potentially finding a feminine penis
>>
>>7110979
My concerns were only regarding intimacy, I've had a friend who was only told literally as it was happening.

I'm not worried about calling someone the wrong thing
>>
>>7110966
Do you think about feminine penis a lot?
>>
>>7110966
don't rape her then?
>>
>>7110966
>boyfriend
>diving in and finding feminine penis
Helping someone cheat is bad, senpai. Also, why worry about finding a penis, that's the best part =)
>>
>>7110779
>Trying so hard to spot trans features you start seeing them in obviously cis women.

Seriously anon.
>Soft brow ridge
>Normal nose
>Gentle chin and jaw
>No Adam's apple
>Feminine collar area

At most she has a slightly big forehead, but nothing else matches. To add to it, even if this person was somehow trans, and either blocked male puberty, or had a really successful FFS... it really doesn't matter. She looks quite feminine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.