[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dream about taking hormones and being beautiful >wake up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 8791008.ece_.jpg (95KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
8791008.ece_.jpg
95KB, 615x409px
>dream about taking hormones and being beautiful
>wake up
>>
but u ARE betiful, sweaty xoxo <3 <3

hugs & kissez
SaMANtha (the trip) xoxox
>>
kek same here but I'm only bi CIS.
I dreamt that I kept on looking at my face in different angles until suddenly my face looked really feminine and cute from all angles and I felt happier than I've ever felt in a waking moment.
Also driving to the doctors with my mom to pick up the pills and being extremely excited and content.
>>
>>7110095
Maybe my brain's trying to tell me it's not too late, but all talking to "professionals" has done is cause more harm. Even being a hon would be better than being unmistakably male.
>>
>>7110141
Self-med
>>
>>7110079
Just had this, although my hair was black in my dream. Felt really weird for a while waking up after that experience.
>>
>>7110079
some of us weren't meant to be happy i guess
>>
File: Front.jpg (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
116KB, 600x600px
>>7110079
I literally had the same dream!
I had a beautiful wife and we had four children (3 girls 1 boy) and a nice apartment. I'm no stranger to dreaming myself as a woman but this seemed so real and i felt really happy. Fuck. Now I'm gonna be sad all day i start hormones hopefully next week
>>
File: red.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
red.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Before I turned, so many years ago, I used to love to sing.

Nowadays, my stomach lurches every time I make a sound, but every once in a blue moon, I have a singing dream. My brain must've not forgotten the physical sensations associated with singing, because when I open my mouth, it's like I'm a whole new person. I have range, confidence, and whistletone. It's so eerie, having a part of your body re-appear; it's like a phantom limb. I hardly think of it though, as I usually am having too much fun. I sing, I fly, and by the end of the night I usually start to weep, not because I'll have to wake up eventually, but because everything seems so real that I'm convinced I don't ever have to feel wrong again. Then, suddenly, I'm thrust back into reality, and the shock is so great that I don't dare to speak until the late afternoon. If this is hell, It has quite the sense of humor.
>>
>>7110095
Best dream I have ever had: looking in a mirror and finally look like a pretty chick. then wake up, reminding that it's wayyy too late to change.
>>
This board is so shitty, when it's not a /pol/ fag trying to be edgy is some retarded fag from this own board trying to pull others down.

Suicide rate should be higher so maybe some of you can die and stop shitposting so much.
>>
File: Cl9Z_KbUkAETCc3.jpg (46KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cl9Z_KbUkAETCc3.jpg
46KB, 500x400px
>>7110079
I fucking woke up from a dream where I suddenly woke up as a short dfab and was more accepted by everyone at school and cried as soon as I felt my dick on my thigh
>>
>>7114710
The curse of the big dick.
>>
>>7112402
This one actually made me cry
>>
>>7112773
2me_irl4me_irl
>>
>>7110141
>Even being a hon would be better than being unmistakably male.
But... being a hon IS being unmistakably male?
Like that's literally what hon means, that nobody could ever take you for a woman.
>>
>>7110079
It's the goal to look female but I'd rather look like an obvious tranny than a cis male.
>>
>>7112402
Dear fellow, the fire is nothing but a figure of speech. Unrelenting burning pain would just subside to a dull background throb after some time.

We are /obliged/ to stay creative.
>>
>>7110079

>Dream I'm a brunette
>Wearing a sparkling long red dress and red lipstick
>Standing on a stage and I can't see anything in the audience, it's all black
>My brother is the only other person on the stage, he's beside me in a tuxedo and seated at a piano
>I step forward and start singing, a beautiful female voice rings out, and I feel so good I relish the sound
>My brother's smiling and playing the piano while moving his upper body to the song
>Felt so free I wonder if that's how cis people feel when they dream of flying

>Dream I'm a little girl
>The ghost of a dead little girl is being an absolute little bitch to everyone, including me
>I agree to help her find her murderer
>For whatever reason I think she haunted a bathroom stall
>Woke up before we found out what killed her
>>
>>7110079
>>7128659

Continued

>Dream from two nights ago
>Was in some kind of selection program for the next generation of power rangers, as if they were real (pls no bully)
>Had my real-life male body
>I was being tested as a potential red ranger
>There were two people moderating or whatever
>One was a tall as fuck, blonde, muscular, looking-like-she-could-snap-you-in-two, middle aged, manly-looking Helga
>The other was a guy I don't remember, might have been black
>I did extremely well on a test of strength and the trainers were impressed
>This other guy that was also competing was pretty salty I did so well, he might have been blue rather than a potential red though
>I felt pretty fucking good about myself at having exceeded expectations
>There might have been a stealth event before that
>Moved on to the qualification event for the pink ranger
>It was agility-based on a mountain, I would like to say it was in the Andes
> I was running in front of the group, two guys and I were there for moral support for our team member, a potential pink
>Even though it's pretty fucking chilly as it is (like a cold day in fall), Pink has to wear nothing but a sports bra and shorts while one of the guys throws ice or snow on top of her from a bucket he's carrying
>She even has to move on all fours like a cat, maybe she had cat ears too
>The other guy is recording her with a TV camera
>The guy with the camera says, "Keep going, you're gorgeous"
>My first gut reaction is to laugh and say to myself, "This fucking pervert."
>>
>>7110079
>>7128659
>>7128661

Continued

>My second reaction upon realizing he wouldn't say anything like that to me, nor did he during my event, was to start tearing up
>I told myself, "Don't worry, take a drink of rum and you'll feel better" as I kept feeling the urge to cry with my face burning
>We kept running together and we got to the obstacles, which I did anyway
>Thought to myself at the ease I'm moving through equal to pink, "I guess it makes sense that I have an affinity for all of these skills; I am Red after all"
>There's a plateau up ahead
>The other two guys run behind the barrier to skip the obstacles so that they will be able to keep up with Pink
>Instinctly know the reason they skipped past it is because the part up ahead is going to be harder but I go up anyway since I thought I was on Pink's level
>Climb up and everything seems fine, I'm still keeping up
>Then I start lagging behind by a few seconds
>The space between us starts getting bigger and I'm getting tired
>The distance becomes huge, increasing by meters
>Realize I can certainly get through the obstacles, but not at the rate she's clearing them
>I'm put of breath and watching as she keeps progressing and I realize I can't compete because I'm a jack of all trades and master of none.
>Feel like that dream was saying I can't compete with a cis woman.
>>
File: image.gif (433KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
433KB, 500x285px
>>7110079
>had THREE dreams about having phallo after discovering what it was
>>
>>7134585
>had THREE dreams about having phallo after discovering what it was
You mean, a fucking joke of a procedure?

It's so bad it should be considered malpractice to perform it tbqh
>>
>>7137627
it isn't too bad tbhfam
link because blue board: http://i.imgur.com/u2fMDD3.png
as you can see the only problem is that a cis dick would be a darker colour (and it's a bit too squishy but if it wasn't being pressed down that would be unnoticeable)
frankendick is a meme
>>
>>7137641
Bretty gud mate
>>
>>7137641
wow, does it get hard?

hadn't expected it to look this good, i'm amab and the only difference is that yours is bigger when flacid and is a bit lighter color, but it doesn't look unnatural at all.
>>
>>7137879
it's not mine, from a medical journal article on phallo
i keep a decent number of phallo pictures though even though if i get enough growth on t (enough for it to be in the normal range rather than micropenis) i want meta instead just to be 100% sure it looks cis
but yes, phallo neopenes get hard. the problem is that they need an erectile implant rather than getting hard by themselves, which i suppose could be good from a certain point of view (no spontaneous erections or flaccidity) but needing to pump your dick up sounds like a pain
cis guys also get implants for erectile dysfunction so it's not an exclusively trans phenomenon
>>
>>7110079
I remember as a child, praying to God to fix me. It never happened though, and as I went through puberty it crushed my soul.

It is too late for me, I'm stuck where I am and always will be. I don't make for a good man, I don't make for a good woman. Eventually, none of it will matter thankfully.

I know the feels though.
>>
>>7137641
>no veins
>no sign of foreskin having ever existed
>no wrinkled/bunched skin for the expansion
>sponge texture that looks like it'll keep the impression of that quarter for a month
>pale
>deliberately shot from above to prevent viewer from seeing any of the harder parts to get right
>has to be inflated like a bike tire to get hard
Yeah, this definitely isn't a travesty of a procedure which only produces a ghoulish imitation of the real deal and permanent reminder of how far you are from your hopes and dreams.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.