[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emotional support :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: KaworuShinsleep.gif (637KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
KaworuShinsleep.gif
637KB, 500x375px
I've been incredibly depressed the past few days. It's mostly the election. But it's also not having a partner. I'm male/gay. Literally the physical sensation of not having any physical contact with anyone makes my body feel stressed. Like I literally ache and am sore from not having anyone hug me, or hold me, or sleep with me in my bed at night.
>>
hugg anon
>>
File: jesus-heaven-clouds.jpg (58KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-heaven-clouds.jpg
58KB, 882x758px
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? 27She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
>>
File: 1475985515729.jpg (26KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
1475985515729.jpg
26KB, 400x425px
I know exactly how you feel OP, I've been feeling that way for months now and it's killing me. If it makes you feel any better, I would totally hug you if we were together in person right now.
>>
>>7109891

I grew up in an abusive religious household.

If we're really honest about the human situation, it's this. Life is mostly pain. We can't tell if it's our fault or not; we didn't choose to be born, as far as we can tell, so it's stupid to place the blame for the pains of life on ourselves. As far as we know we're going to die (barring some miracle of human medicine, or of forces beyond our understanding). The fact that we are conscious and that the universe exists at all is profoundly mysterious, I'm willing to say supernatural, but it seems like we can't or won't be able to understand how it works in our lifetime, meaning we won't be able to fully understand what is going on "spiritually" or what will happen to our consciousness after death. It is very easy for our imaginations to mislead us, into thinking we've found the truth in these areas. It's very easy, and can be comfortable, to delude yourself; but just like addictive drugs, a dogma can feel good in the moment, and then can make you feel terrible when it conflicts with reality, or when it drives you to do things you regret.

So I appreciate that you're trying to cheer me up, but Jesus also taught about things like how people who don't believe in him will go to hell, which means being tortured for eternity; just the idea of a god as cruel as that used to make me feel suicidal. Religious dogma is not the way to comfort me. In fact, just before I made the OP i was talking to my mom about what I wrote in the OP, and she said "I believe it's because God made you to be with a woman".
>>
>>7109956
This is why no one likes you.
>>
>>7109956

Actually I really want to, but I have a mild paranoia that I'm going to reincarnate into this hell called life again. So I don't know what the fuck to do.
>>
>>7110192

Thanks. You were really helpful.
>>
>>7110219

Memes give me life. Thanks based anon.
>>
lets cuddle anon
>>
>>7110273

pls yis
>>
>>7109949

Feel better anon.
>>
File: 1476758547474.jpg (11KB, 205x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476758547474.jpg
11KB, 205x200px
>>7110318
Thanks anon <3. I'd get out there and look for a bf, but I've just been feeling really mentally exhausted lately. I don't know how to make it go away :(
>>
>>7110354
Don't be a faggot
>>
>>7110354

I've been feeling mentally exhausted too.
>>
Don't worry, it gets better.

If you're rich, handsome, smart, hung and well connected that is.
>>
File: 1473178096543.png (521KB, 670x539px) Image search: [Google]
1473178096543.png
521KB, 670x539px
>>7110384
>>7110404
t-thanks
>>7110431
We should take a vacation together anon.
>>
>Literally the physical sensation of not having any physical contact with anyone makes my body feel stressed. Like I literally ache and am sore from not having anyone hug me, or hold me, or sleep with me in my bed at night.
You gain powers if you endure long enough. Pain is weakness leaving the body. Embrace thy metamorphosis.
>>
File: 1424236467640.jpg (257KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
1424236467640.jpg
257KB, 1024x708px
>>7109872
>>7109949
Cheer up anons. This is all transient, you'll find somebody eventually.
>>
>>7110640

kek
>>
>>7109872
Congratulations!
You win the award for clingiest person on the internet!
>>
>>7111118

neat
>>
>>7109872
If you ever need to just chat with people, I suggest IRC channels on Freenode. Maybe susans.org chatroom. I do a lot of art to express my feelings. I'd hug you if I could. There's always video chat ;)
>>
>>7109872
thats why I can hug pillow for an hour daydreaming of not being alone instead of getting out of bed

feels sad
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.