[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many MtFs want to be submissive housewives?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: misogyny1[1].jpg (85KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
misogyny1[1].jpg
85KB, 500x744px
Why do so many MtFs want to be submissive housewives?
>>
>>7109635
It's the highest level of femininity that one can achieve
>>
File: 1477256738167.jpg (84KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1477256738167.jpg
84KB, 500x750px
>>7109635
Any MTF that enforces masc/fem dynamics ultimately deserves to beaten and killed and has no right to whine about violence against transpeople when they're the ones actively enforcing it.
>>
>>7109664
Only very early transitioners can afford to get away with masc presentation while still looking like dykes instead of men, the others are forced to be hyperfeminine cumdumps whether they want to or not.
>>
Cant speak for others, but for me I've never been a very independant person. My ideal relationship is to have someone else to lead me through life since I don't have a clear vision of my own. Plus, I'm indecicive and boring and need someone to force me to exist outside of my room.
>>
this thread and responses are likely bait or shilling or something, heads up to anybody reading
>>
>>7109904
shilling? for what?
>>
File: come on now.jpg (33KB, 564x477px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
33KB, 564x477px
>forced to exude masculinity for around 20+ years or so
>picked on at school and at home for feminine mannerisms/traits/preferences/etc.
>overcompensate with extreme masculinity, which effects hobbies/life choices/interests/etc. (i.e. why so many trans women are military veterans or have interests in firearms or other traditionally masculine thngs)
>finally get to live authentically without having to put on some macho manly man facade
Yeah, I wonder why so many trans women push back against all that and become very feminine? It's almost like they need a few years to figure out who they truly are after several decades of repression, and that they often resent acting masculine. Who would've thunk?
>>
because we want to equate to fucking slaves be treated like real women
>>
File: 1470749865_document.gif (420KB, 616x338px) Image search: [Google]
1470749865_document.gif
420KB, 616x338px
Probably for the same reason so many women are content with being submissive housewives.
Personally, that kind of life is not for me. I don't want to completely depend on someone, I want to work, keep improving, achieve things in my field of work and be able to support myself.
It's okay if my partner would earn more then me and I'm not gonna turn it into a dick measuring contest, but I don't want to be a completely submissive housewife in a relationship.
>>
Male socialization.
>>
>>7109635
Because i have extreme ocd and love cleaning the house. Plus aprons are qt
>>
>>7109635
I can't tell for sure, but my theory is that they've been denied feminity for their entire lives and so, when finally given the chance to embrace it, overdose on it completely.
>>
the very real prospect that we will have no other way to support ourselves due to job discrimination, the cost of our own healthcare, and the severing of ties with our families
>>
>>7109635
Because you're generalizing.
>>
>>7109664
This bitch REALLY needs to check them eyebrows. I love bushy eyebrows but DAMN.
>>
File: tumblr_mwrl26W01j1t3udjwo1_500.png (195KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwrl26W01j1t3udjwo1_500.png
195KB, 500x200px
>>7109664
>>7112140
>>
>>7112076
This
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.