[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Talk About Ass Play.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: milk-prostate-im01.png (85KB, 295x252px) Image search: [Google]
milk-prostate-im01.png
85KB, 295x252px
So how do I have a prostate orgasm without touching my dick, and how do I know when I had one?

(n-no homo)
>>
>>7108890
>So how do I have a prostate orgasm without touching my dick?
Touch your prostate

>and how do I know when I had one?
You will have an orgasm
>>
>>7109212
FPBP
>>
>>7109212
Different anon here. Do you ejaculate from that?
>>
Honestly it's real fucking difficult for me.
I swear I don't have a prostate or that it just moves around, all I could feel was a big opening/chasm and some weird textures towards the front.
Is there any way to make it swell?
>>
>>7109788
yeah prostate cancer
>>
>>7109756
Try having a penis bang against it repeatedly
>>
>>7109756
Yes, you can cum without anything touching your penis, and it feels great. It's like as if something is tickling up your ass and then you can't quite control your movements until you cum.
>>
honestly, I think it's a little like the g-spot. Some people can come from it alone, for a lot of people it enhances things and makes a normal orgasm way better and some people don't get much from it at all
>>
>>7109212
>>7109747
>>7109756
>>7109788
>>7109814
>>7109882
>>7110010
>>7110177
hang on boys, i gotchu. the master has arrived.
>>
File: xuuZINR.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
xuuZINR.gif
2MB, 300x169px
so place your palm flat on your tummy with your middle finger pointing towards your dick. tip of your middle finger should be about where your prostate is- go in the back and reach for that spot. honestly a lot of people cant reach it with their fingers, you can probably juuuust reach it. I use a toy , its just easier. I mean fuck all you can use a drum stick or w/e just condom that bitch and lube up. so when you find it you should feel like you sorta need to pee . you'll have to get use to that. now gently LIKE GENTLY rub your prostate. it doesnt take much, as you apply pressure and move it around on your prostate you will push fluid through your urethra and you'll be precumming a lot. your body will probably contract like its suppose to when fluid is moving through there so you'll probably have some weird half wet orgasm at that point. congrats you now cum like a girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXryrXd5Xrg
>>
>>7110344
PSA: do NOT put a drum stick up your ass. If you really can't reach your prostate with your hand, go buy a toy, or something that is MEANT to be put up your ass.
>>
>>7110344
>honestly a lot of people cant reach it with their fingers
I think I can but it's really difficult depending on the position. I've read that the prostate is only a few inches deep though.
I can also get ton of precum without an erection this way but I can't ejaculate at all. Should I just keep on going?
>>
File: kbj2AWs.gif (118KB, 300x477px) Image search: [Google]
kbj2AWs.gif
118KB, 300x477px
>>7110468
bruh i said condom up. you're worried they'll fuck it up, right? thats fair. okay fine.....GUYS NO DRUM STICKS........sheesh.....
>>
File: 2E8ga1T.gif (184KB, 169x292px) Image search: [Google]
2E8ga1T.gif
184KB, 169x292px
>>7110473
I was in that situation- couldn't finish. I just went full retard and went to town full force but i think i just got off on the idea of me being a stupid fucking whore and not necessarily because of my prostate. heh.

it can't be rushed i guess. maybe edge a bunch before to practice finding it? take care of 80% of the work prior ya know?
>>
>>7110502
if you are really young or havent started fapping till recently you can learn to cum from anal much easier, but as an adult you are already wired to only get off from wanking, it might take a year before you relearn

but of course its all about arousal, the orgasm happens in your brain, just like you can cum in your sleep without any stimulation
>>
Has anyone tried if there is a difference between having your prostate teased prior to coming vs. coming with something up your butt?

bf asked me to come in his mouth yet I don't want to miss those insane orgasms
>>
>>7112407
There is no universal answer, try everything!
>>
Everyone has different things to say, but as long as your hitting the prostate and are in a good place comfort-wise, you'll get there.

I muse that everyone is all about that hands free magical explosion, but the reality is that if the sex is good, you will cum if your partner so much as looks at your penis.
>>
>>7108890
My advice: get thick vibrator
Really does the trick for me, oh and it can take an absurdly long time to give urself a prostate orgasm like 40 minutes.
>having someone else do it to u speeds it up a lot. Try a nice big thick dick, they fill me up right and really get at the prostate as they thrust into u repeatedly
>>
>>7113594
Again everyone is different, but big things only make me uncomfortable and dont hit prostate like I can do with just 1 finger (and yes Im experienced and well stretched and can take big ones but they quickly become uncomfortable). My p spot is about 4" in

>>7110344

Also really underrated advice is to NOT hammer it like most people do, gentle stroking and rocking motion is the best.
>>
>>7113802
What's the biggest one you've taken?
>>
File: fug.jpg (58KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
58KB, 600x797px
I'm an MtF in a long distance relationship, and when we meet up (probs in two months) my partner wants to fug me in the butt and eat me but I'm pretty unsure where to start. I've never really done anal except fingering myself sometimes and I'm pretty into the idea of doing more, but I don't know where to start. We agreed that we'd take it slow until I could work myself up to it, but I'm confused about everything atm.
>>
>>7116546
start with a sharpie, and work your way upto a wii remote, or 3 fingers in your ass. And use lube.
>>
File: 317Squ7sVSL.jpg (11KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
317Squ7sVSL.jpg
11KB, 500x371px
>>7116554
>wii remote
what about the wii zapper
>>
>>7116564
what ever works for you, I just tried to list common stuff people probably have.
>>
>>7116554
>start with a sharpie
Is that really safe?
Fuck I better not get an infection from following random advice on 4chan.
>>
>>7116631
I mean, don't use one that has been chewed and shit, and you should be fine. I've done it that way for quite awhile and have been fine (the joys of being a poor fag who can't afford a dildo.)
>>
>>7116635
I'm also extremely poor and also terrified of ordering proper lube.
Would oil be good enough?
>>
>>7116641
a decent water based lube is only $10 and it'll last you awhile.
>>
>>7116641
Any sex shop will carry lube and they're not expensive.
>>
>>7116641
Oil will give you ants

Just get some lube and a proper dildo, they are worth it.
>>
File: 123.jpg (148KB, 697x1239px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
148KB, 697x1239px
How can i provide an prostate orgasm to my tranny GF, with my dick ofc ?

If i touch her before would it help ?

What is the best position ?

I never provide her one and i dont think its because of my penise im 7x5.5 and have provided many orgasme to cis woman

help me please

pic related, its her
>>
>>7118103
Prostate orgasms are already hard to attain as guys, so I guess a tranny, whose hormonal treatment results in prostate size reduction, will have an even harder time
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.